"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:36 am

Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:18 am

Kanassa wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:33 amUnless I'm mistaken, this is still nine-year-old Pan, were you expecting her to have noticeable tits?
She's eleven, to be precise. Going by the manga, she comes straight from the Shadow Dragons saga. I remember that image of Trunks that leaked from Dragon Ball Super which everyone thought they had finally aged him, myself included. After that, these images don't fool me anymore. Despite the artwork in that card (which often can be misleading), she's still a kid.

Steven Bloodriver can you please put those images in spoiler tag?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:04 am

Are we sure she's Shadow Dragon Saga GT Pan and not, well, Pan:Xeno from whenever timeframe the other Xeno guy come?

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 am

Damn, people really wanting an 11-year old anime character to have tits? Some people need help!

However, it is nice they're bringing Pan into it. I was hoping Piccolo was going to be introduced into the Time Breakers, with Demon King Piccolo joining the demon realm. And then give them both tits.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:13 am

Grimlock wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:18 am
Kanassa wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:33 amUnless I'm mistaken, this is still nine-year-old Pan, were you expecting her to have noticeable tits?
She's eleven, to be precise. Going by the manga, she comes straight from the Shadow Dragons saga. I remember that image of Trunks that leaked from Dragon Ball Super which everyone thought they had finally aged him, myself included.
I don't remember anyone mistaking Trunks for aging up. I remember more people thinking Future Mai was somehow Adult Pan because... I dunno, they look similar?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:28 am

Wilderness wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 am Damn, people really wanting an 11-year old anime character to have tits? Some people need help!
there are degrees between "Pan-cake" and "titty monster".
And from the single image we have, Pan looks quite older than her GT incarnation, I'd say about 15-16.
As both her mother and paternal grandmother weren't flat at that age, it stands out that she's flat as Krilin's nose.

Unless she's supposed to still be about 11 like at the end of GT, then it's coherent with her GT design.
However, it is nice they're bringing Pan into it. I was hoping Piccolo was going to be introduced into the Time Breakers, with Demon King Piccolo joining the demon realm. And then give them both tits.
Demon God King Piccolo would be nice.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:40 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:28 am
Wilderness wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 am Damn, people really wanting an 11-year old anime character to have tits? Some people need help!
there are degrees between "Pan-cake" and "titty monster".
And from the single image we have, Pan looks quite older than her GT incarnation, I'd say about 15-16.
As both her mother and paternal grandmother weren't flat at that age, it stands out that she's flat as Krilin's nose.

Unless she's supposed to still be about 11 like at the end of GT, then it's coherent with her GT design.

I'm aware of varying breast sizes haha, I just find it weird that people care about not only an animated characters breast size, but an underage animated characters breast size at that. Is it not a cause for concern? I get we all have preferences, but really?

Even still, it's common in human biology for people to not inherit their mother's ample bosom.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:20 am

it's not a matter of preference, but representation of physical growth.

It's nothing different from people lamenting Super Trunks&Goten still look like small kids, especially when Future Trunks already looked like a teenager at the same age.

if Pan:Xeno is supposed to be older=mid-teen, like her current image suggests(at least to me), then it's weird she's still flat, while her mother and grandmother weren't flat as mid-teens

In short: you have a very, very dirty brain! Shame on you, you crazy diamond!

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:34 am

That I do! :crazy: However, that doesn't change the fact that it's not overly uncommon for teenagers/young adults (or anything further) to have "Pan-cakes" in spite of their mother's/grandmother's fuller bust. :lol:

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:36 am

If Pan is going to play a part in the story moving forward she may finally get Ssj.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:41 am

Where are you guys getting she looks older?

Zinnia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zinnia » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:41 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:20 am it's not a matter of preference, but representation of physical growth.

if Pan:Xeno is supposed to be older=mid-teen, like her current image suggests(at least to me), then it's weird she's still flat, while her mother and grandmother weren't flat as mid-teens
It's good that she is still flat. You already have 100 busted girls and a new one in the form of Android 21 so leave Pan alone. Besides not everyone's growth is the same. I don't get the obsession over boobs anyway

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:51 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:41 am Where are you guys getting she looks older?
She looks a bit older to me as well. Like a year or 2 older. Maybe it's just the way the picture is that makes it seem that way.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:58 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:41 am Where are you guys getting she looks older?
might be the different pose and\or clothes, but she looks taller, if not much

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Kanassa wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:13 amI don't remember anyone mistaking Trunks for aging up. I remember more people thinking Future Mai was somehow Adult Pan because... I dunno, they look similar?
It was this image that appeared in a preview episode.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:36 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:04 am Are we sure she's Shadow Dragon Saga GT Pan and not, well, Pan:Xeno from whenever timeframe the other Xeno guy come?
So far in heroes lore most xeno characters come from completely different timelines than each other, trunks xeno is just Future trunks post defeating Cell in his own timeline, bardock xeno is a version of bardock that went through a mix of the dragon ball minus and BTFOG events, Goten xeno is still from a completely unknown timeline same with Gohan xeno, Goku Xeno And Vegeta xeno are obviously from GT esq timeline but still nothing official flat out says it was GT just hints, Pan xeno(as far as manga lore goes) is pan directly from the shadow/evil dragon arc of GT. Hope this clears things up for you.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Gohan Xeno recognizes both Pan and SSJ4 so we can chalk him to come from a GT based timeline like Goku and Vegeta.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:19 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:36 pm Pan xeno(as far as manga lore goes) is pan directly from the shadow/evil dragon arc of GT. Hope this clears things up for you.
Are we SURE she's from GT Shadow Dragon?
Because from what I remember of the manga summaries, they met her after the Dark Gogeta shenanigans in GT World, but it wasn't stated explicitly she was from that time-frame

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:44 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:19 pm
S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:36 pm Pan xeno(as far as manga lore goes) is pan directly from the shadow/evil dragon arc of GT. Hope this clears things up for you.
Because from what I remember of the manga summaries, they met her after the Dark Gogeta shenanigans in GT World, but it wasn't stated explicitly she was from that time-frame
The manga chapter ends with them teleporting out of the GT World, only to find that a previously knocked out Pan was caught in the spell. Pretty sure it's normal GT Pan.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Kanassa wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:44 pm
ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:19 pm
The manga chapter ends with them teleporting out of the GT World, only to find that a previously knocked out Pan was caught in the spell. Pretty sure it's normal GT Pan.
She does look older though, maybe Demigra or Robelu used some magic to age her a bit temporarily so she didn't had issues being on the time patrol while underage and making her stronger in the process???