"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 pm

Nice!

But what are the two cards (XGogeta with sealing CAA and the GT trio) at the end? Promo cards?

Issei189
Beyond Newbie

Post by Issei189 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:25 pm

shadowfox87 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:13 pm
It's difficult to distinguish these days whether Cumber is in SSJ or SSJ3. I know that in the manga, this is not a problem. The manga has far more logical power scaling which is why I prefer it and also a sensible story. The SDBH anime skips many things that are part of the arcade game dialogue or in the manga. There were several events that happened for example in Universe 3 before Cumber and Metal Cooler's fight even started. Also, we only know that Cumber fought a red-haired Saiyan that's likely to be Yamoshi, but it's not known whether or not he was "defeated" by that Saiyan.
SSJ Cumber has eyebrows and SSJ3 Cumber doesn't.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 pm
Nice!

But what are the two cards (XGogeta with sealing CAA and the GT trio) at the end? Promo cards?
Thank you, but I have no clue for the two cards. Perhaps the two are part of a special set?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 pm
Nice!

They are just new promo cards, also glad that Gogeta Xeno ssj4 art is being put on a card they’ve showed it off since SH8 which came out in January 2018. So it’s about time they finally used that art on the card, now if only they would make a card with Vegito xeno ssjKK’s alternative art.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:01 pm

shadowfox87 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:13 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:56 pm Kanba was in his Super Saiyan 3 form when he was fighting against this new incarnation of Meta-Cooler, while Super Saiyan Blue: Kaioken Vegito fought against the base form of Kanba, and Super Saiyan 4 Vegito: Xeno fought briefly against the Super Saiyan 3 form of Kanba. I think those behind Dragon Ball Super’s lack of logic might be the reason why this is so, Akira Toriyama retiring after the end of Dragon Ball Z really did a number on it’s successors too. As for the upcoming SDBH: UVM Manga, don’t get your hopes up on it too much, for it will be given a similar treatment from the infamous Higher-Ups at Toei Animation. Kanba is the very definition of being overrated as he is nothing more than a cheap knock-off of Rigor. Who is in my opinion, a far more developed character with an actual backstory to boot, than when in comparison to Kanba, who had his ass handed to him by Super Saiyan God Yamoshi before the Evil Saiyan had been captured and imprisoned by Fu. With history repeating itself for him when True Ultra Instinct Son Goku had sent him into a comatose-like state and Lagss had to imprison him in her Glass in order for him to recover from his asswhooping at the hands of a user of True Ultra Instinct.
It's difficult to distinguish these days whether Cumber is in SSJ or SSJ3. I know that in the manga, this is not a problem. The manga has far more logical power scaling which is why I prefer it and also a sensible story. The SDBH anime skips many things that are part of the arcade game dialogue or in the manga. There were several events that happened for example in Universe 3 before Cumber and Metal Cooler's fight even started. Also, we only know that Cumber fought a red-haired Saiyan that's likely to be Yamoshi, but it's not known whether or not he was "defeated" by that Saiyan.

It's not difficult, at least all. There is one significant trait of the ssj3 transformation, and that is having no eye brows. Easy peasy

Jol

Post by Jol » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:52 am
Jol wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:47 pm https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9q_Dn7UEAET3J3.jpg:large

Does this say anything interesting regarding the characters? I've always been curious on Mechikaboola and Demigra's relationship.
It's a character relationship tree of those around the Kaioshin of Time, both past and future.

On the tree, it says (young) Demigra served (old) Mechikaboola, and Mechikaboola was accompanied by Demigra at the time. Current Demigra and Mechikaboola oppose each other.
Wait? Is this implying that Mechikaboola is responsible for Demigra's fall? Does this mean that Mechikaboola has always been old?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:46 am

I wonder when they will use V4 in the plot again.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:43 am

"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:59 am

Heh, they kept the mistake of GT Goku having black pants for a second.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:10 pm

:o HOLY SMOKING TOLEDOS !!!

Super Saiya-jin 4 Xeno Gogeta Kaioken isn't it a bit overkill :crazy: ?

Say the guy with Bebi-Hatchiyack as an avatar and name lol :lol:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:36 am

To be honest, it is one of the first times that I feel weird about a "new" form. Gogeta's design is cool and stuff, but I feel like there are too many things going on with him.

Having the Red of Kaioken on top of the already sparkly yellow aura of SSJ4 Gogeta seems a bit off. There is no contrast imo. Can't say I don't like it, but if they were to introduce Gogeta with something new, that should better have been SSJ4 Ultra Full Power (Red glow around the user's body) or SSJ4 max power/maximum charge or whatever you want to call it, which is an overcharged SSJ4 that could get a reddish aura.

Btw, is this some new SSJ4 advancement? I know it is from DB Fusions.
P O W E R

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:36 am To be honest, it is one of the first times that I feel weird about a "new" form. Gogeta's design is cool and stuff, but I feel like there are too many things going on with him.

Having the Red of Kaioken on top of the already sparkly yellow aura of SSJ4 Gogeta seems a bit off. There is no contrast imo. Can't say I don't like it, but if they were to introduce Gogeta with something new, that should better have been SSJ4 Ultra Full Power (Red glow around the user's body) or SSJ4 max power/maximum charge or whatever you want to call it, which is an overcharged SSJ4 that could get a reddish aura.

Pretty sure that form from Fusions is just a reference to Ultra Full Power SS4 Goku, just with a different name.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:00 pm

I like the design of xeno pan.
the idea of metal golden cooler sounds very dumb.
why gogeta ssj4 is orange?

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:36 am To be honest, it is one of the first times that I feel weird about a "new" form. Gogeta's design is cool and stuff, but I feel like there are too many things going on with him.

Goku can combine SS4 with "Maximum Kaioken" in Fusions iirc. But since I have never played the game myself, I'm not sure of how high of a multiplier it's supposed to be. More than x20, I guess?

I'm honestly surprised Heroes of all things has yet to come out with some type of upgrade to SS4 beyond what we saw on GT. Despite its fame, they actually tend to play it safe most of the time (not as much as Super but you get the idea). I'm still waiting for some crazy shit like Rosé Evolution Goku Black and such.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:15 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:00 pm I like the design of xeno pan.
the idea of metal golden cooler sounds very dumb.
why gogeta ssj4 is orange?
Perhaps Gogeta: Xeno using Super Saiyan 4: Kaioken is the cause?

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:12 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Goku can combine SS4 with "Maximum Kaioken" in Fusions iirc. But since I have never played the game myself, I'm not sure of how high of a multiplier it's supposed to be. More than x20, I guess?

I'm honestly surprised Heroes of all things has yet to come out with some type of upgrade to SS4 beyond what we saw on GT. Despite its fame, they actually tend to play it safe most of the time (not as much as Super but you get the idea). I'm still waiting for some crazy shit like Rosé Evolution Goku Black and such.
SS4 Goku using Maximum Kaio-ken was only in the trailers, in the actual game they replaced it with 'Maximum Charge' which has the same animation but is just a generic name power-up skill.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:18 am

P O W E R

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:24 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:18 am