Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:12 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:30 am Wait, what? So this was all part of some plan by Cell so he could defeat Bra? Why? What's his end goal here? To destroy Babidi and regain control? If he was able to enact such a plan, he's obviously not under Babidi's control anyway. I mean, even when Dabura defied Babidi, it was in an attempt to protect him from Buu. The only other time someone refused Babidi's orders while under his control was when Vegeta insisted on fighting Goku, and that was because defeating Goku was the only thing that was important to him (and the entire reason he allowed his mind to be taken). He was just too proud and stubborn to give in. Cell just seems to be doing whatever he wants.
Cell has the mind of both Goku and Vegeta. They both are obsessed with fighting stronger opponents. Bra, being the strongest around, is the next fighting target.

Like Vegeta, he can go along with Babidi's control in a superficial way as long as the goals align. In this case, to attack everyone. If Babidi notices Cell starting to drift, he'll likely put on the mental pressure. Remember how Vegeta was mentally left alone to fight Goku while Babidi was distracted with Gohan and Buu? Same principle, Babidi's control is a bit like a program, it runs itself until Babidi needs to put extra focus on.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:58 pm

Regarder wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:17 am If someone made a ki ball and then lost consciousness/died, would that ki instantly disappate? Goku shot a ki attack up in Super to revive himself with the shock when it came back down. Imagine the same thing but with an aura reinforcing the entirety of the body.
Mixing apples and oranges there, besides that scene also being complete BS, Goku's body was still intact.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:14 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:21 pm

coola wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:14 pm Image
"Ah yes, all of those insecurities we never talked about or hinted at, those insecurities".

Honestly, saw it coming that they'd do something like that.

I honestly don't mind the Cell thing reinforcing his nucleus, it's just the kind of thing that's stupid enough to fit DB, specialy since it's Cell and he makes up whatever new rules if he feels like it, not saying that's a good thing, but it's the kind of expected stupidity.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Lukmendes wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:21 pm
"Ah yes, all of those insecurities we never talked about or hinted at, those insecurities".

Honestly, saw it coming that they'd do something like that.

I honestly don't mind the Cell thing reinforcing his nucleus, it's just the kind of thing that's stupid enough to fit DB, specialy since it's Cell and he makes up whatever new rules if he feels like it, not saying that's a good thing, but it's the kind of expected stupidity.
To be fair, she was problem child, and in comics she snapped out when Pan was killed and later killed Zangya

I dont mind Cell nucleus training either, it fits with DB, and it is nothing compared to some bullshit specials did (Completely wrong power levels in some specials, Babidi draining Dabura power..right before fight with Gohan)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:11 pm

coola wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:44 pm To be fair, she was problem child, and in comics she snapped out when Pan was killed and later killed Zangya
I'm not saying she doesn't care, it's what she says to "justify" her possession, like "fear of being judged", when she only has shown overconfidence in her skills, didn't care much about what others say, and no hints of insecurity (I think maybe the last one is in the novel? But if so, then the comic has an issue since that's not shown there), conscience issues seems questionable too, as she didn't seem to regret killing Zangya and more about disapointing daddy dearest, as soon as he said "you did good kiddo", she just, moved on immediately lol.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:14 pm

"It's your best qualities he's blocked!"

I don't think Babidi needs to block any qualities when the best is just the least shit.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Lukmendes wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:21 pm "Ah yes, all of those insecurities we never talked about or hinted at, those insecurities".
Just like Majin Vegeta then

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Marco Polo wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:39 pm
Lukmendes wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:21 pm "Ah yes, all of those insecurities we never talked about or hinted at, those insecurities".
Just like Majin Vegeta then
Vegeta marrying Bulma came out of nowhere. Him obsessing enough with proving he's the best to do something morally reprehensible just to show it was entirely in character for him.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:02 pm

So now they’re gonna try to play the “she was just misunderstood” angle? Wow.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Gohan, stop lying.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:28 pm

This is really cool! Maybe some of you guys are sharper than me but I didn’t see this coming at all.

I’m curious though, Cell still seems to have his own plans and is confident that if pushed hard enough the two Gohans can take out Bra..
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:46 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:28 pm This is really cool! Maybe some of you guys are sharper than me but I didn’t see this coming at all.

I’m curious though, Cell still seems to have his own plans and is confident that if pushed hard enough the two Gohans can take out Bra..
I think Cell is counting on teaming up with the two enraged Gohans to take on Bra.

I just want to know why he left Piccolo alive.

Bra seems confident that Babidi is safe, I wonder if fused Piccolo can special beam canon the ball.

Also there should be potaras around the dead Kaioshin right?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:15 am

TobyS wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:46 am

I think Cell is counting on teaming up with the two enraged Gohans to take on Bra.

Bra seems confident that Babidi is safe, I wonder if fused Piccolo can special beam canon the ball.

Cell doesn't like being controlled at all. So he's playing along for the most part to keep Babidi's mindreading from detecting his rebellion, but underneath he's working towards what he always wants: to battle stronger enemies. This would mean Bra as well; perhaps he always wanted to battle her and now he has the excuse where the Organizers can't send him home.

As for Piccolo, he probably figures the two of them can figure out a way to kill Babidi. He can't rebel on his own but maybe the Nameks can free him.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:05 pm

Brikikoz wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:15 am
TobyS wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:46 am

Cell doesn't like being controlled at all. So he's playing along for the most part to keep Babidi's mindreading from detecting his rebellion, but underneath he's working towards what he always wants: to battle stronger enemies. This would mean Bra as well; perhaps he always wanted to battle her and now he has the excuse where the Organizers can't send him home.

As for Piccolo, he probably figures the two of them can figure out a way to kill Babidi. He can't rebel on his own but maybe the Nameks can free him.
I think Cell can totally rebel at will if Vegeta can, and he's about to. He must assume the Piccolos will be useful somehow.

I'm not sure if he wants to fight strong guys like Goku or wants to just be the strongest and defeat strong guys as like proof of his perfection/superiority. Maybe he even wants the DBs But either way he has to fight babidis rebellion to do it either way.

Would be cool if the team are losing until Babidi dies, her power drops slightly. She loses control of SS2 and then the team can use skill to beat up berserk bra.

But I honestly can't be certain where this is going except it ends with Vegito coming back and grabbing a Gohan round the neck.

Then there's the Bra apologising to Piccolo who is now a bigger deal bardock flash forward.

I wish they had let Bardok live or resist tbh.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:14 am

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Almost tempted to post the update in the sexy thread. Evil does a body good.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:50 am

coola wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:14 am Image
Just me, or did the artist totally rip-off Cualifla from the Tournament of Power with the design here?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:31 am

Jackalope89 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:50 am
coola wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:14 am Image
Just me, or did the artist totally rip-off Cualifla from the Tournament of Power with the design here?
Multiverse Bra was around for a loooong time before DBS was even a thing.