"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:45 am

Yeah, is OG Broly. You can see the jewelry and white pants.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:43 am

Dragon Ball Heroes... Almost 9 years old... More than gazillion cards sold so far... This is still the second Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta card they release.

It's what they say: better late than never, right? There's only one Super Saiyan 2 Gotenks card. We're slowly getting there...

There's also this Janemba card that I thought for a second it was his giant form, but I noticed it's not a support-type character, which means this is a mini-version of him. Doctor Wheelo, Hirudegarn and even Luud will be playable... What's taking so long to add giant Janemba?

Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 pm

Grimlock wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:43 amDragon Ball Heroes... Almost 9 years old... More than gazillion cards sold so far... This is still the second Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta card they release.
It would help if Vegeta used the form more. So far he's only used it 3 times (5 if you count majin). He only used it twice in the anime against Kid Buu and Beerus. He used it a 3rd time in the manga against Ssj Black.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:21 pm

Dragon Ball Heroes... Almost 9 years old... More than gazillion cards sold so far... This is still the second Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta card they release.
SS2 is the most forgotten transformation in all of DB media but specially in Heroes, the worst part is how hard it is to tell at first glance of the card has the form like if anybody saw the card list with that SS GT Goten you see in the artwork he has those SS2 sparks all over and anybody who didn't know better would think that is indeed SS2 but reading what it says in the card you see is not, at least Vegeta has actual cards with the form and also reminder that there is a Xeno Bardock and Xeno Trunks with SS2 that exist in the arcade but don't have actual cards for people to play as them.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:29 pm

So...Who else thinks Cumber's base form with his red eyes is literally the same form that Broly takes in 'Broly' the suppresed oozaru state AKA Pseudo SS4

More and More I see resemblances between Broly (Both versions Old and new) and Cumber almost as if they could be related...I also think it's dumb to call Cumber the 'Evil' Saiyan when he hasn't displayed any true evil intent other than to defeat his opponents and almost every saiyan is like that he has the Fighting spirit and he even applauds his opponents for their guts and strength to face him

whereas old Broly is super evil and Diabolical

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Still, wait for Xeno gangs go CC Timeline.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:15 am

sintzu wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 pm
Grimlock wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:43 amDragon Ball Heroes... Almost 9 years old... More than gazillion cards sold so far... This is still the second Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta card they release.
It would help if Vegeta used the form more. So far he's only used it 3 times (5 if you count majin). He only used it twice in the anime against Kid Buu and Beerus. He used it a 3rd time in the manga against Ssj Black.
I can't really blame them. SSJ2 is the least visually distinct transformation. Personally, I can only distinguish it when is besides regular SSJ or is being used by Teen Gohan.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:18 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:15 amI can't really blame them. SSJ2 is the least visually distinct transformation.
It's even worse with Vegeta. At least Cell arc Gohan and Goku have some hair differences between 1 and 2. It's easy to see why they're just giving Vegeta Ssj, SsjG, & SsjB.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Just read ep. 12's preview and it says that SsjB Goku and Super Hearts will fight evenly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:04 pm

In terms of raw power, Hearts can only be comparable to SSB Goku. Gravity Burst and his Energy Cubes aren't really raw power but more so specialized techniques. This would prove that Cumber is the strongest of the Core Area Warriors since there were people saying that Hearts was the strongest. Jiren vs Cumber was titled "Strongest vs Strongest" and it was stated that Cumber broke out of Core Area due to his strength. The others obviously could not since they only came out after the Prison Planet was about to explode. Though if Super Hearts is only equal to SSB Goku and Kaioken isn't being taken into account then I guess that also makes him weaker than Kamioren.

Cumber>Zamasu>Kamioren>=Hearts>Kamin>Oren>Lagss

Depending on whether or not Hearts will be fighting SSB Kaioken evenly or not, he can switch places with Kamioren.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:43 pm

supersaiyangodgogeta wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:04 pm In terms of raw power, Hearts can only be comparable to SSB Goku. Gravity Burst and his Energy Cubes aren't really raw power but more so specialized techniques. This would prove that Cumber is the strongest of the Core Area Warriors since there were people saying that Hearts was the strongest. Jiren vs Cumber was titled "Strongest vs Strongest" and it was stated that Cumber broke out of Core Area due to his strength. The others obviously could not since they only came out after the Prison Planet was about to explode. Though if Super Hearts is only equal to SSB Goku and Kaioken isn't being taken into account then I guess that also makes him weaker than Kamioren.

Depending on whether or not Hearts will be fighting SSB Kaioken evenly or not, he can switch places with Kamioren.
Nah mate, it's just like TFS Vegeta said: power levels are bullshit (in Heroes).

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:33 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:43 pm
supersaiyangodgogeta wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:04 pm In terms of raw power, Hearts can only be comparable to SSB Goku. Gravity Burst and his Energy Cubes aren't really raw power but more so specialized techniques. This would prove that Cumber is the strongest of the Core Area Warriors since there were people saying that Hearts was the strongest. Jiren vs Cumber was titled "Strongest vs Strongest" and it was stated that Cumber broke out of Core Area due to his strength. The others obviously could not since they only came out after the Prison Planet was about to explode. Though if Super Hearts is only equal to SSB Goku and Kaioken isn't being taken into account then I guess that also makes him weaker than Kamioren.

Nah mate, it's just like TFS Vegeta said: power levels are bullshit (in Heroes).

I cannot stress this enough. Seriously, if you’re trying to make sense of power levels in this game then you’re wasting your own time. It follows its own rules, which effectively aren’t any rules at all.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:00 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:43 pm Nah mate, it's just like TFS Vegeta said: power levels are bullshit (in Heroes).
in heroes ANIME.

I'll wait for the arcade to see what they do

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:00 pm
Zamasu55 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:43 pm Nah mate, it's just like TFS Vegeta said: power levels are bullshit (in Heroes).
in heroes ANIME.

I'll wait for the arcade to see what they do

In Heroes in general. That’s how it’s always been with Heroes. Power levels are rather irrelevant.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Still crossing my fingers that Xeno Pan goes Super Saiyan. Come on Bandee Namkee! You have a chance to finally give us the fanservice we deserve.
Caulifla best girl! :)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:19 pm

I'd say there are really good odds that one of the secrets is SS Pan Xeno.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:19 pm I'd say there are really good odds that one of the secrets is SS Pan Xeno.
I really hope you are not wrong.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Pan:Xeno will skip Super Saiyan and go straight to Ultimate.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:31 am

Xeno Goten never got past base, why would Xeno Pan be any different? Don't hold your breath.

Is this normal Super Saiyan Blue or Evolved? I cannot read moonspeak.

Is this Super Saiyan 4 Kaioken Gogeta or just regular Super Saiyan 4?