Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:23 pm Image

I dunno, Bra. If he's bleeding from the mouth already, he's kind of done, regardless.

Now, that Makankasappo. Is it gonna be the beam or the cage? You decide!
This is classic Gohan. He's holding back because he doesn't want to kill his opponent.

Just like in the Cell Saga.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Anyone else hope Bra dies by the end of this fight?

That is what could send Vegito over the edge as well.

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 am

Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:46 pm Anyone else hope Bra dies by the end of this fight?

It'd be weird if that pissed him off, considering that he was pretty calm when Pan got murdered, he was even the first to point out she could be resurrected, but wouldn't be if they caused a ruckus:

jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:43 pm

I had a joke for this, having already called Piccolo's new SBC technique the "fuckbox" but I don't know, might be too dirty.

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Majin Bra's facial expressions are consistently hilarious
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:10 pm

jjgp1112 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 pm Majin Bra's facial expressions are consistently hilarious
Makes me miss Brayu. :D

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 am

Lukmendes wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 am
Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:46 pm Anyone else hope Bra dies by the end of this fight?

It'd be weird if that pissed him off, considering that he was pretty calm when Pan got murdered, he was even the first to point out she could be resurrected, but wouldn't be if they caused a ruckus:

We’re already well past that point. That was before all hell broke loose. The same rules don’t necessarily apply anymore. Plus Bardock had a vision that showed Vegito attacking his comrades or something like that, so to me that seems like the best moment to do so.

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:22 am

Dbzfan94 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 am
We’re already well past that point. That was before all hell broke loose. The same rules don’t necessarily apply anymore. Plus Bardock had a vision that showed Vegito attacking his comrades or something like that, so to me that seems like the best moment to do so.
Actualy, I checked out the chapters with Bardock's visions, unless Salagir changed his plans, it can't be Bra's death that starts Vegetto's rampage, she shows up alive talking shit to Goku and Vegeta in it, and in another one she's talking shit to Goku:

But at the very least, maybe it's Vegetto who wants the wish, but we don't know, Gohan is just saying that someone wants a wish, and in Bardock's first vision, we see that the visions change randomly, so maybe what Gohan is saying isn't about Vegetto, but someone else, we'll only know for sure when it happens, but again, it can't be Bra's death, she's directly mentioning Vegetto's rampage.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:36 am

Piccolo says it's "only his will that's keeping her (and maybe Vegeta) alive". It's still possible something happened that woulda killed her, were it not for outside intervention.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:23 am

Oh that’s interesting I completely forgot she was there. Good to know then. Thanks for that!

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:36 am Piccolo says it's "only his will that's keeping her (and maybe Vegeta) alive". It's still possible something happened that woulda killed her, were it not for outside intervention.
I guessed briefly that Babidi's rebellion could be what makes Piccolo keep her alive with his will (I'd assume with Namekian magic), perhaps to stop her, but then it wouldn't explain why Vegeta is involved in this to begin with...
Dbzfan94 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:23 am Oh that’s interesting I completely forgot she was there. Good to know then. Thanks for that!
No problem man.

We also have Goku befriending a Cell Jr. as one of the weird events of Bardock's visions, I'm 100% sure it's the weak Cell Jr, he's ironicaly the only one that stands out lol.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:42 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Bra's facial expressions throughout these last few pages consistently crack me up.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

FlpShimizu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by FlpShimizu » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:30 pm

RandomGuy96 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:22 pm Bra's facial expressions throughout these last few pages consistently crack me up.
They are very good indeed. I actually like Majin Bra more than regular Bra.
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:17 pm

This is what Gohan should have done!!

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:28 pm

The ultimate move! No one can escape from a full nelson!

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:39 pm

That was my first thought too. Simply grabbing her foot won’t do much good.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:17 am

Reminder that DB has always had characters pull abilities out of nowhere ever since the original DB. Some of them get explained afterwards and some do not.

For example, Goku learning how to read minds...and only uses it once and everyone forgets he did it. Same with Roshi.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:57 am

Brikikoz wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:17 am Reminder that DB has always had characters pull abilities out of nowhere ever since the original DB. Some of them get explained afterwards and some do not.

For example, Goku learning how to read minds...and only uses it once and everyone forgets he did it. Same with Roshi.
Wait. When did Goku read someone's mind? Are you talking about when he chose not to react to Trunks swinging his sword at him? If so, I think it was more that he felt that Trunks was a good person, without any malicious intent.

Of course, the characters did start communicating telepathically at some point in Z. It was never addressed when they learned to do that, or how.