"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noitsnothim
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:04 am

Ok...I am not happy that Trunks Xeno got SSG instead of SS4 I really wanted to see how trunks would look in a SS4 and I feel like they couldn't decide on it's design and instead gave him SSG

Now the Xenos will Enter GOD KI

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:08 am

Are we sure isn't Future Trunks the one who got SSG?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:10 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:08 am Are we sure isn't Future Trunks the one who got SSG?
It's not it's Xeno (Plus his hairstyle wasn't short short) Also Bardock Xeno and King Vegeta Xeno are coming back !!!

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:34 am

Also fin Absorbs Mira and become Mira Dark or Dark Mira

UM10 might be the last chapter of the universal conflict saga (Final battle with the core area warriors) Kami-oren evolve and look weird
I'm disappointed I thought Hearts would have a cool 2nd form or evolutionary state beyond Super Hearts...hope the jury is still out on that one

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:43 am

Remember that UM11 is going to be a thing. Also, SSG Xeno Trunks is looking sleek.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 am

Where are you guys seeing SSG Trunks?
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:13 am

Saiga wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 am Where are you guys seeing SSG Trunks?
I posted pics on TVTropes, but here's Trunks specifically:

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:39 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:04 am Ok...I am not happy that Trunks Xeno got SSG instead of SS4 I really wanted to see how trunks would look in a SS4 and I feel like they couldn't decide on it's design and instead gave him SSG

Now the Xenos will Enter GOD KI
Yeah, me too but i like this form too.
No ss4 cumber aswell.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:14 am

Of course they had to ruin the Tuffles. The first version of Kamioren was still pretty good, but this one is garbage. Looks like one of random ToP fighters. Kamin and Oren are much better on their own. Also this form looks like a final boss so it will probably be end of them.

I have mixed feelings about Xeno Trunks getting god. I liked the idea of Xeno characters being more GT oriented with designs, personality and forms. They could've given this form to regular SDBH Trunks and give SSJ4 to Xeno Trunks instead.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:44 am

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:54 am

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:34 am

I agree with you guys, was totally expecting SS4 and if SSG was going to happen Future Trunks should have beem it, now i don't get exactly why they did this since SS4 is the one thing people use on this saga and now he sticks out like a sore thumb with that form but what worries me the most is if this is aside from what they couldn't figure out what hairstyle to give him because of what Toriyama said about how Trunks and Goten were born without tails?? like is gonna be literally impossible for him to ever become SS4 even in Heroes for the same reason Pan never got Super Saiyan back in the day?? Seriously hope not yet i still don't get why they did this.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:26 am

Well, what do you know. No Super Saiyan 4 this year, but a new Super Saiyan God. That may means said form is no longer hot news and will probably be given to other characters from now on (hopefully just once per year, like Super Saiyan 4).
With Super Saiyan God Trunks, Xeno Gotenks and Xeno Gohanks will also get it eventually. I'm more excited for the latter. Which also may lead to a Super Saiyan God Gogeta and Vegetto down the road. Both I'm highly expecting.

From the cellphone I can't tell exactly which Bardock is getting Super Saiyan 4 (the post-Time Breaker one or the Xeno/from another dimension), it seems to be the latter due to lack of the black accessories. If so, glad he's alive and back as well as Xeno King Vegeta. Here's to hope they are involved in the plot again and they stick around for more time.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:48 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:26 am Well, what do you know. No Super Saiyan 4 this year, but a new Super Saiyan God. That may means said form is no longer hot news and will probably be given to other characters from now on (hopefully just once per year, like Super Saiyan 4).
With Super Saiyan God Trunks, Xeno Gotenks and Xeno Gohanks will also get it eventually. I'm more excited for the latter. Which also may lead to a Super Saiyan God Gogeta and Vegetto down the road. Both I'm highly expecting.

From the cellphone I can't tell exactly which Bardock is getting Super Saiyan 4 (the post-Time Breaker one or the Xeno/from another dimension), it seems to be the latter due to lack of the black accessories. If so, glad he's alive and back as well as Xeno King Vegeta. Here's to hope they are involved in the plot again and they stick around for more time.
It's Bardock Xeno, that is, yes, we have a new SS4 this year ^^

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:38 pm

Here's the full clip

https://twitter.com/masterleon7777/stat ... 95714?s=19

So for this anniversary there was no new SSJ4 (Xeno Bardock is the same case as Xeno Gohan) but instead XenoTrunks gets SSG.

Confusing.

Hmm, remember how last year V4 appeared when everyone assumed SSJ4 would be exclusive to Gogeta? Then turned out Gogeta got Blue in Super a few months later. What if this is similar and SSJ4 is given to someone from the Super side this coming year?

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:47 pm

so the new ssj4 was xeno bardock. dissapointed at no ssj4 xeno trunks, but ssg is still cool

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:38 pm Here's the full clip

So for this anniversary there was no new SSJ4 (Xeno Bardock is the same case as Xeno Gohan) but instead XenoTrunks gets SSG.

Confusing.

Hmm, remember how last year V4 appeared when everyone assumed SSJ4 would be exclusive to Gogeta? Then turned out Gogeta got Blue in Super a few months later. What if this is similar and SSJ4 is given to someone from the Super side this coming year?
Well....Cumber's still alive and kicking so (I've been waiting for him to turn SS4)

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:36 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:54 am
What exactly is going on in that new CAA? It looks like the whole team transforming at the same time?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:11 pm

SSG XTrunks looks HOT. So this is what they brought XPan for, instead of giving her new transformations they just wanted to set up the stage for a god ritual. :lol: I dig it and welcome it. UVM 11 can't come out fast enough already.

Just something to point out, within the scope of all DBH/SDBH content, XTrunks isn't technically the first Time Patroller to go SSG. That was the XGoku in DBH: Ultimate Mission X, where his history is based off of the DBS timeline instead of the Z/GT timeline.
Rinsankajugin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:36 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:54 am
What exactly is going on in that new CAA? It looks like the whole team transforming at the same time?
Yep, seems like the Goku Black and Frieza cards have an ability called "All change." The details are still vague just based on the slide but I'm assuming it causes all the available card transformations in your field to activate at the same time.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:14 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:38 pm Here's the full clip

Confusing.

But that was for the Broly film, not for SDBH. SSG XTrunks is the S4-hype equivalent for later this year.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!