Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:47 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:51 am XXI is supposed to be that thing in the lady’s stomach right?
That thing is I'K'L.

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:32 pm

One Gohan down, Bra is out of Senzu.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:24 pm

Dat last panel...

U18 Gohan is gonna get Cell Jr.'ed

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:37 pm

Marco Polo wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:24 pm Dat last panel...

U18 Gohan is gonna get Cell Jr.'ed
Speaking of, Cell likely has another Zenkai after this explosion...he should be getting back up soon.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:23 am

You think Gohan's gonna get splattered, but that last panel would actually be a really good fake out for the next panel to be that Cell grabbed Bra's leg and stopped her.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Look at the motion lines around Gohan (and Bra, to a lesser extent). Seems as though he's using Instant Transmission to get them both away, right?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:43 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:31 pm Look at the motion lines around Gohan (and Bra, to a lesser extent). Seems as though he's using Instant Transmission to get them both away, right?
That's a legitimate possibility actually. Those upwards motion lines usually mean IT.

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:28 am

Regarder wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:43 pm
Fionordequester wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:31 pm Look at the motion lines around Gohan (and Bra, to a lesser extent). Seems as though he's using Instant Transmission to get them both away, right?
That's a legitimate possibility actually. Those upwards motion lines usually mean IT.
Yeah, I said that above--the only question is who teleported them? Bra knows IT, but it doesn't seem that it would benefit her to warp.

Unless Gohan learned it, two other people in the ring have that ability--Cell and Babidi, partially.

I'm thinking Cell teleported the 3 of them somewhere else so they can all completely cut loose without any distractions.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 am

Brikikoz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:28 amYeah, I said that above--the only question is who teleported them? Bra knows IT, but it doesn't seem that it would benefit her to warp.
What about Daikiaoshin? Cuz Zen Buu was asking him what he was gonna do?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:43 pm

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Why they don't just blast the shield? Ki blasts usually are much more powerful than punches.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Calling it now: Bra blocks Cell's punch :yawn:

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:15 pm

I'm calling bullshit. If teleporting people with a punch was possible, the "fighting genius" Goku would have done that to Cell or Buu (or had Kaioshin do it).
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:27 pm

RandomGuy96 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:15 pm I'm calling bullshit. If teleporting people with a punch was possible, the "fighting genius" Goku would have done that to Cell or Buu (or had Kaioshin do it).
Just another ability Salagirs waifu has

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:28 pm

RandomGuy96 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:15 pm I'm calling bullshit. If teleporting people with a punch was possible, the "fighting genius" Goku would have done that to Cell or Buu (or had Kaioshin do it).
It's not BS, they aren't using the inferior IT Goku has.

Goku did teleport to Cell without having to conentrate with his fingers, he does it for the warp kamehameha.

Bra is stronger and faster than Goku or Gohan, has better reaction times as a result and knows the superior Kaikai teleportation.

Doing it to a character who can breath in space like Cell and Buu (with no destination Ki signature to go to) wouldn't have helped anything in Canon.

Goku literally did teleport about to explode Cell away mid "fight" we have seen it before in a way.

This is completly plausible. Gohans not fast enough to stay held on to her to prevent it.

I don't like the character Bra but people are yet again manufacturing things to complain about.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 pm

I'm fine with it. If she can touch another person in the middle of battle and transport them without violence, (vs Eleim) then she should be able to do the same with violence.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:50 pm

For me, it's not a matter of the teleportation. I'm more upset cuz I'm predicting she'll block Cell's punch...

...despite not knowing he was going to attack Babidi beforehand, not being able to see him, and not having had much time to pick up his energy (so no way of knowing which exact angle he's gonna attack at).

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:46 am

Man.. Bra is Savage.. I know now a days that phrase gets thrown around a lot but it does apply here, shes been reeking havoc and its been fun to watch. Hopefully she gets her comeuppance soon.

I'm confused about Cell's motives though, he's playing both sides but in a weird way kinda, similar to Boo.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:36 am

Goku doesn't have that kind of IT. He specifically says it requires focus on both the user and the target.

This is why he couldn't use it when fighting Kid Buu as he nuked the planet--he couldn't focus and would have died if not for Kaioshin using his superior teleportation. Vegetto has the superior version, so he taught it to Bra, and he's shown it's possible to use it without any telltale signs (like when he put Ginyu back into Cold).

And while you are correct that Kaoishin COULD have done this, DBZ is full of characters forgetting their powers that would've won the fight because Toriyama constantly forgot or wanted to make the fight dramatic. Example: Krillin could have cut tons of villains in half with the Kienzen, but always forgot he had it. So, if anything, Saligir is writing the characters better in the sense they are using their abilities to their fullest potential.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:36 am

Brikikoz wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:36 am
Goku doesn't have that kind of IT. He specifically says it requires focus on both the user and the target.

This is why he couldn't use it when fighting Kid Buu as he nuked the planet--he couldn't focus and would have died if not for Kaioshin using his superior teleportation. Vegetto has the superior version, so he taught it to Bra, and he's shown it's possible to use it without any telltale signs (like when he put Ginyu back into Cold).

And while you are correct that Kaoishin COULD have done this, DBZ is full of characters forgetting their powers that would've won the fight because Toriyama constantly forgot or wanted to make the fight dramatic. Example: Krillin could have cut tons of villains in half with the Kienzen, but always forgot he had it. So, if anything, Saligir is writing the characters better in the sense they are using their abilities to their fullest potential.
To be fair, by the time Perfect Cell came into being, Krillin's Destro-Disc was pretty much useless. On beings stronger than Perfect Cell? Yeah.