Would you like to removed the bird when Gohan Turn Super Saiyan 2 ?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tcof

Would you like to removed the bird when Gohan Turn Super Saiyan 2 ?

Post by Tcof » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:32 pm

So... the bird wasn't in the manga. Which mean there really not thing that missing if the bird not there.
I guess Toei just add it to look cool. And Android 16's love for bird is biggest reason i can think of.
While it iconic and already dig deep down in all fan. To be really honest, i feel it really unnecessary

AND... LET SAY, WE CAN MAKE A RECREAT/EDITED OF DRAGON BALL FOR BETTER, CLOSER TO MANGA PACING, FOR EXAMPLE ?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REMOVE THE BIRD OR KEEP IT ?

As for me, i would remove it. I think the reaction of Gohan go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
should be right at the flash after 16 get kill.
And then when everyone turn their head and look at Gohan, the music start play.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: Would you like to removed the bird when Gohan Turn Super Saiyan 2 ?

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:30 pm

i have always seen the *bird noises* as a little odd, not really like corny or anything, just not necessary, and iirc their mixed really loudly over the music. as for the bird itself, no i like it, and i think it's sorta cool imagery. gohan going ssj2 in the anime is probably my favorite dragon ball moment in general though, the song, the scream, the narration, the reaction shots, it's all so good. i watched it with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and man it was so awesome lmao.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸