Fanmanga DBS: Yamoshi

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Fanmanga DBS: Yamoshi

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:11 am

Yo guys I'm coming to you with a cool Fanmanga I've find the name DBS: Yamoshi. The fanmanga is made by Darkboom59430 he also made another Fanmanga that is a crossover between Asura's Wrath and Dragon Ball a fanmanga for fun, he is a talented Pixel Artist as well as a good amateur animator. Really y'a all should check him.

Here is the link Deviantart & Mangadraft as well as the overall plot:
https://www.deviantart.com/darkboom5943 ... bs-yamoshi
https://www.mangadraft.com/manga/dbs-yamoshi-eng.en
Plot: DBS Yamoshi is the tale of legendary Saiyan Yamoshi and his comrad on planet Sadala, the tale pursue a plague infesting the Saiyan race and the King has tasked Yamoshi to unveil this mystery.
There is actually around 100 pages of this fanmanga and more are to come, you will be able to see a lot of easter eggs and reference. Though the artstyle is somewhat unique I argue that said artstyle makes the story refreshing. Now let's discuss about this fanmanga and tell your opinion about it.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Skar
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga DBS: Yamoshi

Post by Skar » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:30 pm

I like the artstyle and the old Namek with the beard! I'll add it to the list.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Fanmanga DBS: Yamoshi

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:44 am

Thank you hope you can help the artist grow his community I think he deserve some recognition so share his works. And I agree for the namekian it's a nice touch. 8)
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu