"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:40 am

gantarat wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:15 am Super Dragon Ball Heroes 9th Anniversary Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3LpTNUo3Zc
Just watched it! Very nice! Very nice!
P O W E R

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:10 am

They never uploaded the V4 teaser in good quality, did they?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:26 am

Well SDBH arcade will be coming to China for a test run http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/news/277.php

This is the second test run of the arcade game outside of japan(first one was last year at the DB NA tour at San Diego Comic con) I do believe it’s very possible the SDBH arcade game will become world wide by next year(Dave and busters is still alive and well in America and they have the injustice arcade game which is card based so I see no reason why heroes couldn’t make its way over to NA, world mission has had pretty good sales and last year after you’d play the English arcade demo they had you fill out a survey to see how much people enjoyed it and what locations they’d like to see it at if it ever came over to America some examples of locations are dave and busters, Chuck E. Cheese and local arcades)

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:36 am

Anything new or interesting here http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/9th_anniversary/

there are 9 slots which state "Coming Soon" what does it mean ?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:05 am

It's the usual anniversary website. As information is revealed, the website will update until the event/livestream in October 27th.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:03 am

Went to Akihabara last weekend to check out the arcades. And here I thought Gogeta couldn't get any more publicity. :lol:

Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:29 pm

Amazing Rakurai! I hope hat you have a good time there!

Now, back to my reason for posting, I wanted to get your opinions on Pan for something. I see many want her to become a Super Saiyan, but do you think that they might just skip the whole thing (since she is also 1/4 Saiyan) and give her the Ultimate state too?

Has the state itself been slightly fodderized (thus the reason to give it to Pan so easily, should this becomes the case)? I mean it should technically be SSJ3/GGA level (according to what SGohan has displayed thus far) but for some reason I get a feeling that it is treated again as just a Base form, which wouldn't make sense. It has to be at least like a Super Saiyan, with the user powering up to reach the actual level. Not doing power level discussions here though.

Just had it in my head. Out of all time patrollers, Goten and Gohan should be the strongest up until the others caught up with SSJ3.
P O W E R

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:09 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:29 pm Amazing Rakurai! I hope hat you have a good time there!

Now, back to my reason for posting, I wanted to get your opinions on Pan for something. I see many want her to become a Super Saiyan, but do you think that they might just skip the whole thing (since she is also 1/4 Saiyan) and give her the Ultimate state too?

Has the state itself been slightly fodderized (thus the reason to give it to Pan so easily, should this becomes the case)? I mean it should technically be SSJ3/GGA level (according to what SGohan has displayed thus far) but for some reason I get a feeling that it is treated again as just a Base form, which wouldn't make sense. It has to be at least like a Super Saiyan, with the user powering up to reach the actual level. Not doing power level discussions here though.

Just had it in my head. Out of all time patrollers, Goten and Gohan should be the strongest up until the others caught up with SSJ3.
I think it's a really lame idea, not bad but lame, even current Goten can at least still transform into normal Super Saiyan despite being so forgotten in the games, however i can see Heroes doing that, yeah they seem like they will waste such an opportunity in order to play it safe because we can't have too many nice things i guess, needless to say Pan being a 1/4 saiyan shouldn't really have anything to do with her ability to become Super Saiyan since Goku jr and Vegeta jr can still transform despite being pretty much 100% humans, you could of course argue about the canonicity of such fact that comes from a GT sequel of all things but honestly i'll rather believe that because then you get arguments about Trunks not being able to become SS4 because he was born without a tail which sounded like pure fan theories until the SSG reveal which has been bugging me ever since.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:10 pm

The comparison between Ultimate and Super Saiyan 3 doesn't hold water outside Majin Buu saga. It's not like power is always set and whenever someone transforms into Ultimate, that person is equal to a Super Saiyan 3.

As for Super Saiyan Pan, well, even if you lamentably use the "Dragon Ball GT is not canonical" bullshit, let us not forget that Dragon Ball Online goes beyond that (216 years after the manga, AGE 1000, while the TV Special takes place in AGE 889) and establishes that the descendants of Goku and Vegeta can transform into Super Saiyan. So Pan can definitely turn into Super Saiyan no matter what (also confirmed in interviews).
Dragotaker wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:09 pmTrunks not being able to become SS4 because he was born without a tail
In the manga, Kuririn asks what happens to Trunks' tail but no answer was given. So Dimps can use that possibility to give Super Saiyan 4 to GT Trunks (naturally, the only one who can achieve it).
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:44 pm

Grimlock wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:10 pm The comparison between Ultimate and Super Saiyan 3 doesn't hold water outside Majin Buu saga. It's not like power is always set and whenever someone transforms into Ultimate, that person is equal to a Super Saiyan 3.

As for Super Saiyan Pan, well, even if you lamentably use the "Dragon Ball GT is not canonical" bullshit, let us not forget that Dragon Ball Online goes beyond that (216 years after the manga, AGE 1000, while the TV Special takes place in AGE 889) and establishes that the descendants of Goku and Vegeta can transform into Super Saiyan. So Pan can definitely turn into Super Saiyan no matter what (also confirmed in interviews).
Dragotaker wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:09 pmTrunks not being able to become SS4 because he was born without a tail
In the manga, Kuririn asks what happens to Trunks' tail but no answer was given. So Dimps can use that possibility to give Super Saiyan 4 to GT Trunks (naturally, the only one who can achieve it).
Just so we are clear when i made mention of ''GT'' and ''canon'' i wasn't trying to shit on GT or whatever material that references it but rather the opposite because personally i love GT or at least the concept of what it was trying to achieve together with new forms and villains, so i wasn't ''lamentably'' using it as much as i was referencing what most of the fanbase would think the second you mentioned those characters because as we all know GT and anything that comes after it is completely irrelevant because Toriyama didn't gave it his blessings or something like that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (obvious sarcasm)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 am

Toriyama's snafus aside, Trunks should be able to turn into SSJ4 (and actually being born with a tail) just like Gohan did, since both are the first born of a pure blooded Saiyan.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 am Toriyama's snafus aside, Trunks should be able to turn into SSJ4 (and actually being born with a tail) just like Gohan did, since both are the first born of a pure blooded Saiyan.
I think that like Son Gohan, all of the other Humans with Saiyan blood coursing through their veins had been born with Saiyan tails, it is just that Mr. Piccolo might have used Super Namekian Magic in order to have permanently removed their tails not too long after they had been born, in a very similar fashion to like how Mr. Kami had removed Son Goku's tail.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:56 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 am Toriyama's snafus aside, Trunks should be able to turn into SSJ4 (and actually being born with a tail) just like Gohan did, since both are the first born of a pure blooded Saiyan.
I think that like Son Gohan, all of the other Humans with Saiyan blood coursing through their veins had been born with Saiyan tails, it is just that Mr. Piccolo might have used Super Namekian Magic in order to have permanently removed their tails not too long after they had been born, in a very similar fashion to like how Mr. Kami had removed Son Goku's tail.
Bulma ignores Kuririns question about Trunks having a tail iirc.

Also a guidebook refers to Goten and Trunks as the "tailless second generation" doesn't it?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:15 pm

TobyS wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:56 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am
Bulma ignores Kuririns question about Trunks having a tail iirc.

Also a guidebook refers to Goten and Trunks as the "tailless second generation" doesn't it?
Bulma might have thought it was just too personal to share that little detail out in public, also Akira Toriyama is a very well known Troll.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:06 am

Line up for the next promo booster, I think.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:40 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:06 am Image

Line up for the next promo booster, I think.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:56 pm

That looks like a new form for Coola.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:45 pm

DNA wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:56 pm That looks like a new form for Coola.
It's not new, golden meta cooler.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:45 pm
DNA wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:56 pm That looks like a new form for Coola.
It's not new, golden meta cooler.
I think it is too. Notice how his shoulders are similar to his 4th augmented "Super" form? He isn't in his final. Maybe 100%? Maybe a mid form?
P O W E R

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:51 pm

Is just Golden Metal Cooler