Vic Mignogna

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:09 pm

For context, here's what he's talking about:

https://twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/statu ... 20512?s=20
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:15 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:09 pm For context, here's what he's talking about:

https://twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/statu ... 20512?s=20
So many ISWV dicks in the replies...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Post by Cursed Lemon » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:51 pm

Imagine being both that deluded and that bitter.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:59 pm

"It's important to me that this lady that makes coffee and donuts money be tortured for life because she stood up to her sexual assaulter!"
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Kefla
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kefla » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:16 pm

Congratulations to those who won against Sick Vic.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:00 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:57 pm OMG Look at this!

Vic Stans: Once Toei gets a hold of this drama they will fire that Monica Bitch FOR SURE!

Toei Animation: Lol No. Eat shit. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!!!
dat was just sum weeb on da twitter account, once morishita heres abut my petition, shes fukd

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:03 am

Glad this is finally over, except for VicStans who are so delusional they think Vic won his case. :lol: They make so much salt to save a 1000-years global salt crisis! :mrgreen:
My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:30 am

If only these weirdos placed as much effort into solving the climate crisis...
She/Her💕 💜 💙
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:23 pm

Hmm...the case was dismissed & Vic has had to pay Jaimie Marchi's legal fees. I wondered how this was gonna go. Glad this shit's finally over with, but it's not gonna readily die. Don't really care if anyone's still a fan of Vic or not, but this went on longer than it really should've.

I wonder who they're gonna get to replace him as Sabo & Broly.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:08 pm

I'm looking forward to the omnibus bar complaint. There's been so many red flags (at least they are in my jurisdiction) that at the very least would lead to your practicing certificate being suspended if not being struck off the roll of lawyers.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:14 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:30 am If only these weirdos placed as much effort into solving the climate crisis...
I dunno. My experience with Vic's "fans" have been that they hurt him just as much as they help him, if not more so :P .
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:45 pm

This Vic stuff sure did a good job in exposing just how many delusional, women hating, stupid weebs there are. It’s sad, really.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

Saikyo no Senshi
Advanced Regular

Post by Saikyo no Senshi » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:40 am

Yeah. It also kind of sadly shows that alt-right brainwashing is as effective as ever. Anime community has always had this problem thanks to the hellhole that is 4chan.

Kefla
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kefla » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:53 pm

I think this thread is do for locking now.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Nah, there's still one last hearing. The fat lady hasn't gotten to the last bar yet.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Kefla wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:53 pm I think this thread is do for locking now.
This was true like 230 pages ago.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 pm

Well, the defendant's lawyers will be filing sanctions and attorneys fees in about 30+ days at the latest. After that, Chupp will set the final hearing for whenever he wishes.

The fat lady's hummed a few bars, but her song's not over yet.

Mr.Saturn99
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mr.Saturn99 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:45 pm

So it's come out that Beard crowdsourced legal advice from Rekieta's Patreon discord; in other words, key decisions on Vic's case had input by random-ass weebs.

Some choice screenshots:
I'm sure we've pointed this out before, but at the end of the day, it wasn't just Vic supporters that got grifted -- Vic himself got conned.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Sheesh. It really is all just a game to Nick and his closest supporters, isn't it?

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:14 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm Sheesh. It really is all just a game to Nick and his closest supporters, isn't it?
Pretty much. White cishet men never have to face consequences for how they treat women so they'd come to dehumanize women and forgotten how to emphasize with fellow human beings. I can guarantee you not a single one of these assholes have ever stopped to think about how it must feel to be a woman in an industry, State, nation and world so clearly built by and for white cishet men to fulfill the needs and whims of white cishet men.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
Lucifer's bimbo daughter