"SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:48 am New free Update in September focused on Namekians

https://twitter.com/Goreshx/status/1163780300058583045

Meh. They're going with the more boring choices possible in the available pool of missing cards with these updates.
It’s not bringing any new cards it’s just an official mission to battle, the last one was about the super slash CAA. We don’t know what new cards they’ll be adding next

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:29 am

:D
https://sdbh.bn-ent.net/dlc/update3/

Third DLC pack for world mission new characters are

Super full power jiren

GoD Toppo

Ssj2 Kefla

Hit(no skirt)

It’s based on ToP

15 new cards in total

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:17 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:29 am :D

Super full power jiren

GoD Toppo

Ssj2 Kefla

Hit(no skirt)

It’s based on ToP

15 new cards in total
Certainly better than just a bunch of Nameks, but still disappointing. I want the fun Heroes related cards goddammit.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:17 am

Super full power jiren

GoD Toppo

Ssj2 Kefla

Hit(no skirt)

It’s based on ToP

15 new cards in total
Certainly better than just a bunch of Nameks, but still disappointing. I want the fun Heroes related cards goddammit.
Yeah. Those are just regular series characters. Not to mention they already exist in game in previous forms. They should focus on DBH characters first, like Vegito SSJ4, Vegito Blue Kaioken, Xeno Shadow Dragons and of course Hearts and his companions.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:41 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 am
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:17 am

Super full power jiren

GoD Toppo

Ssj2 Kefla

Hit(no skirt)

It’s based on ToP

15 new cards in total
Yeah. Those are just regular series characters. Not to mention they already exist in game in previous forms. They should focus on DBH characters first, like Vegito SSJ4, Vegito Blue Kaioken, Xeno Shadow Dragons and of course Hearts and his companions.
Each DLC pack has a theme, the first pack being DBS broly movie, pack 2 being power of the saiyans and pack 3 being Tournament of power participants. So with that in mind our next DLC pack will probably be warriors of prison planet. It seems we also only get 4 UR cards each DLC pack, and I believe we’ll get atleast up to 10 DLC packs so I’ll try to predict the wrest of the DLC packs and UR cards.

Here I’m about to predict the majority of the DLC packs for world mission and their UR cards, I believe there will be 10 DLC packs in total

DLC pack 4 will be warriors of prison planet the UR cards will be Vegito xeno ssj4, Cumber ssj3(or oozaru), ssj3 Trunks future, and hatchiyack.(or possibly super fu, Vegito ssjBKK, or Ozotto)

DLC pack 5 time patrol warriors, UR cards Goku Xeno ssj(new outfit), Gohan xeno potential unleashed, Goten xeno potential unleashed, and Old Kai.

DLC pack 6 demigra assault, UR cards demigra, roberu, omega Shenron xeno, And Gohanks xeno ssj3.

DLC pack 7 dark demon gods descend, UR cards dark king mechikabura, dark Gogeta, demon god Towa(new form), And demon god dabura(new form) (also possible are demon god shroom, demon god salsa or base form Fin)

DLC pack 8 Universal Conflict arc, UR cards hearts, lagss, golden metal cooler, super Oren. (Also possible are Kamioren, Kamin, Oren, merged Zamasu, and grand priest Goku)

I have no idea what 9 or 10 could be(except 1 idea)

Classic cards(from original DBH) DLC pack, UR cards yamacha, chronoa, Goku GT, And Masked saiyan

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:45 am

I'm very mad the first pack gave us Broly yet no Full Power Broly.

They need to just give us the whole packs.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:33 am

Dragon Wukong wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:45 am I'm very mad the first pack gave us Broly yet no Full Power Broly.

The DLC is free, for crying out loud. Calm your tits. We are owed nothing, yet we're getting gradual free updates.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Wilderness wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:33 am
Dragon Wukong wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:45 am I'm very mad the first pack gave us Broly yet no Full Power Broly.

The DLC is free, for crying out loud. Calm your tits. We are owed nothing, yet we're getting gradual free updates.
It's content they've already created that people in Japan can access but us overseas cannot. "Oh you're owed nothing" is a very poor argument against any form of criticism honestly.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:24 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:31 pm

It's content they've already created that people in Japan can access but us overseas cannot. "Oh you're owed nothing" is a very poor argument against any form of criticism honestly.
They can access it via the arcade game, which cost money everytime to play and physical cards cost money(some over $100 easily). These are free DLC packs that give us decent amount of new cards and missions, there’s no reason to complain because they’re obviously going to make a sequel to world mission which will contain the rest of the content from Universe mission and what ever other mission set is out by then. WM in general has gotten more DLC packs so far than any other DBH home console game.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Telling you that you’re owed nothing is a perfectly valid argument against a sense of entitlement, however.

And sure, Japanese customers who pay 100yen per game can access it if they win such cards. If they put all the available cards into the Switch game it would have a very negative impact on the current state of the arcade version. They’re not going to shoot themselves in the foot like that.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:35 am

Weren't they supposed to add an Oozaru Cumber mission, or was that a mistranslation? Could swear I've seen someone mentioning it..

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Xeogran wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:35 am Weren't they supposed to add an Oozaru Cumber mission, or was that a mistranslation? Could swear I've seen someone mentioning it..

People only assume that because now if you purchase the game in japan you get different promo cards instead of (Sealas, Trunks, Goku and vegeta) And Cumber oozaru Just happens to be one of those cards, but I honestly doubt they’ll add that card cause it’s an older promo card that just got a reprint in this case.

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:49 pm

I've been progressing through this game's story mode slowly and haven't really done any online battles. I decided to try it out recently and noticed that one of the online modes locked for me was team battle. Can anyone tell me what that is? I tried searching but couldn't find any info on it. I know it story mode they have a few battles where you and your allies share HP and you put your 3 decks against the enemies 3 decks. Is this the same kinda thing or no?

Thanks in advance!
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:34 pm

101 new cards coming to DLC pack 4! Card range from DBH, galaxy mission, evil dragon mission , god mission and some from universe mission !

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:17 am

even cards that havent made it to the arcade version yet from universe mission 11

yo thats freaking dope. a huge amount of cards just suddenly dropping

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:28 am

If V4 isn't included, then I don't care.

anubisj
Beyond Newbie

Post by anubisj » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:56 am

Can someone provide links to the scans? I want to know which cards are being added

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:42 am

anubisj wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:56 am Can someone provide links to the scans? I want to know which cards are being added
https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1185402209099366405

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:25 pm

quick question. does anyone know how to unlock the battle restriction options in custom mission creation? i have no idea how to

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:21 am

Vegito xeno ssj4 is officially coming to World mission