"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Block88
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Block88 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:50 pm

So could anyone answer my previous question?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:21 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:36 pm You guys sure Fin didn't just absorb Mechikaboola ??? (I'm thinking he did)

It seems he absorbed omega Shenron xeno, they have the exact same attack. ヴォイドエネルギーフレア

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:05 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:21 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:36 pm You guys sure Fin didn't just absorb Mechikaboola ??? (I'm thinking he did)

It seems he absorbed omega Shenron xeno, they have the exact same attack. ヴォイドエネルギーフレア
Well that's certainly interesting because he doesn't look like him at all, however he does indeed resemble Mechikabura even though i find the fact that he could just absorb the main villian of the series like nothing after Gogeta kicked his ass to be just ridiculous, but i have to say i'm glad they haven't forgotten about him, really looking foward to see how everything ends up.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:39 am

Gohan123 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:37 am https://youtu.be/XmvhHfsxHYQ

Can anyone translate their dialogue ?
I mean... tbh there's not much to translate. The only thing worth noting is that Hearts absorbed the energy of the Universe seed with him saying he'll free the mortals and Trunks wondering what's going to happen to the universe. Stuff that I presume one can gather from watching the anime. UI Goku is basically a mute in this video.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:43 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:51 am NEW TRAILER AND 10 sec COMMERCIAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07os-cIFeWE & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHDn6PgKFEQ
I wonder who the 3 secret cards are and am surprised no Ultimate Godslayer Hearts
SSG XTrunks is gonna be super dope. I hope they animate the SSG transformation sequence in-game along with his character model like they did for SS4 GT Goku and that his ultimate attack won't have some random generic name like "God Buster" or "God Slash."

Let's see what god ki can do against the Mechikaboola army in general. I doubt SSG XTrunks will be as strong as Goku or Vegeta at their full power separately, but they could very well retcon the transformation/mechanics of the ritual.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:40 am

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:10 am

Trunks looks great as an Ssj God, his hair even changed a bit

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:24 pm

Since Gogeta Blue is being brought to fight Godslayer Hearts, I think we can safely assume that the secrets will be SSG Xeno Trunks, Godslayer Hearts and Gogeta Blue.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:24 pm Since Gogeta Blue is being brought to fight Godslayer Hearts, I think we can safely assume that the secrets will be SSG Xeno Trunks, Godslayer Hearts and Gogeta Blue.
Source ?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:08 pm

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:24 am

I kinda wish it was Omen Gogeta just so it could be at least a bit different from plain Blue one (or at least mix it up a bit, maybe Evolution as a counterpart to Vegito's Kaioken?) but I can't deny that if we get a tag team featuring Jiren and Gogeta it would be pretty hype actually.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:07 pm

If Vegito Blue couldn't beat Cumber I don't see how Gogeta Blue will do any good against Godslayer Hearts

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:07 pm If Vegito Blue couldn't beat Cumber I don't see how Gogeta Blue will do any good against Godslayer Hearts
Easy, the whole concept will be retconed, the same way they tried to retcon Cumber's power later on. Let's hope that they learned from this.

The Manga did a better job, but truly the game is where the power scaling shines.
P O W E R

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:07 pm If Vegito Blue couldn't beat Cumber I don't see how Gogeta Blue will do any good against Godslayer Hearts
heroes doesnt work like that in terms of power levels. its not consistent. just because blue vegito couldnt beat cumber (which he did in the actual game no problem), doesnt mean later on its gonna be the same way. its the reason why saying UI > Fusion because of heroes is dumb, evidence doesnt come from a game that has no logic in power levels (at least the anime).

have you ever reasoned why ssj4 vegito could beat ssj3 cumber and ssb couldnt beat base cumber, despite ssj4 goku and ssb goku being on par?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Kenneth La Torre wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:44 pm
heroes doesnt work like that in terms of power levels. its not consistent. just because blue vegito couldnt beat cumber (which he did in the actual game no problem), doesnt mean later on its gonna be the same way. its the reason why saying UI > Fusion because of heroes is dumb, evidence doesnt come from a game that has no logic in power levels (at least the anime).

have you ever reasoned why ssj4 vegito could beat ssj3 cumber and ssb couldnt beat base cumber, despite ssj4 goku and ssb goku being on par?
MUI Goku is much stronger than both Fusions.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Yes I'm well aware Heroes is inconsistent with it's powerscaling, I just hoped they'd be able to see a hugely obvious one like this

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:42 pm

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Ozotto? Did he just vanish?

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Yes I'm well aware Heroes is inconsistent with it's powerscaling, I just hoped they'd be able to see a hugely obvious one like this
maybe thay did, and they are trying to correct it by having gogeta battle a MUI level foe? they did not do vegito well in the anime.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:42 pm By the way, does anyone know what happened to Ozotto? Did he just vanish?
In the game he used the dragon balls to wish himself off the prison planet and later comes back to harass lagss

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:06 pm

oh wow, i read the manga and they have ssb goku fighting ssj3 cumber... they really have no set power scaling. and toppo in god mode is even with him as well.