Need footage for Dragon Ball GT project

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MrBenjamino_

Need footage for Dragon Ball GT project

Post by MrBenjamino_ » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Hey guys, I'm working on a video/documentary about Dragon Ball GT and its production, just wanted to ask if anyone had some high definition footage of literally anything related to GT

I wanted to try to get a hold of someone like Enigmo but they seem unbearably egotistical so I'm not even gonna try that, if you have anything that I could use I'd greatly appreciate it :) (sorry if I seem incoherent, I'm sick at the moment and have raging headaches)
i actually really like GT

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Need footage for Dragon Ball GT project

Post by Shaddy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:29 pm

Why not just rip or download the episodes yourself?

Or hell, just grab clips off of youtube?

MrBenjamino_

Post by MrBenjamino_ » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:48 pm

Shaddy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:29 pm Why not just rip or download the episodes yourself?

Or hell, just grab clips off of youtube?
because it's not really of good quality, that's why I'm asking in the first place

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:16 am

Well if online or dvd rips are too low-quality for you, you're not going to get anything higher without using artificial upscaling methods. This forum tends to favor authenticity, consistency and quality though, so most would rather stick with decent albeit blurrier footage.

MrBenjamino_

Post by MrBenjamino_ » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:32 am

Shaddy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:16 am Well if online or dvd rips are too low-quality for you, you're not going to get anything higher without using artificial upscaling methods. This forum tends to favor authenticity, consistency and quality though, so most would rather stick with decent albeit blurrier footage.
I actually just found some nice rip's of the D-box for DBGT, just gotta figure out how to upscale the footage in after effects or something..

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:52 am

If it's literally just standard, existing, in-print, widely-available television series footage you're looking for, purchase your own materials. This is not a bootlegging/piracy community.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::