Vegeta is a sapiosexual right?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheBigBoy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Vegeta is a sapiosexual right?

Post by TheBigBoy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:32 pm

I mean it makes sense? He's into Bulma who is really smart.

Most Saiyans seem like huge dumb asses so I get that's why he was never able to find love among his own kind given his orientation. Anyway, please discuss.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Vegeta is a sapiosexual right?

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:49 pm

I think Vegeta's into Blooma because he is a sub and he enjoys it when she keeps him from orgasm.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

TheBigBoy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheBigBoy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:53 pm

I agree, makes sense

SSJGAffleck
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SSJGAffleck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:04 pm

I think the main reason Vegeta didn't find anyone of his own kind is that all the surviving Saiyan he knows of are male and so far in the series, we have no indication that he is attracted to men. But yeah, 100% Bulma pegs Vegeta.
"Your father was an average fighter, but a bRiLlIaNt sCiEnTIsT!"- Brian Drummond's pitch-perfect voice

Skar
I Live Here

Post by Skar » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:21 pm

All the female Saiyans were killed when Vegeta was a kid and Bulma was first female human he got close to. She was also the only available female supporting character since Lunch disappeared :P.

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Skar wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:21 pm All the female Saiyans were killed when Vegeta was a kid and Bulma was first female human he got close to. She was also the only available female supporting character since Lunch disappeared :P.
And Suno, who should be around the same age as ChiChi.

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 pm

Vegeta is pretty dumb so finding a smarter woman shouldn't be too hard. Only Marron and maybe Lunch are dumber than him.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Are we still pretending sapiosexual is an actual sexuality?

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:42 pm

MasenkoHA wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:52 pm Are we still pretending sapiosexual is an actual sexuality?
Going to go ahead and abuse my status as a queer chick and say 'no', it's not.
She/Her
bisexual milf

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Vegeta, whose pride had been deeply wounded, sought help from Bulma, and little by little, his ruthless personality changed.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations ... -super-qa/

this ...

TheBigBoy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheBigBoy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:59 pm

MasenkoHA wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:52 pm Are we still pretending sapiosexual is an actual sexuality?
This is not an appropriate response!!!!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Wasn't it stated that the reason Goku and Vegeta picked Chichi and Bulma was because Saiyan men prefer feisty women?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Dr. Casey
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Dr. Casey » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Jord wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 pm Vegeta is pretty dumb so finding a smarter woman shouldn't be too hard. Only Marron and maybe Lunch are dumber than him.
I think Vegeta is oftentimes foolish, but he's not a stupid person. Blue-haired Lunch is genuinely dim. I would say that Blonde Lunch might be smarter than Vegeta, though - she's bright enough and despite her delinquent nature probably has a better head on her shoulders.
Princess Snake avatars courtesy of Kunzait, Chibi Goku avatar from Velasa.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Blue Lunch is a bimbo and Blonde Lunch is also a bimbo. So decrees the empress of bimbos, Julie.

Arguably, Gokuu and Vegeta are also bimbos for their airheadedness and occasional vanity. It's so sexy!
She/Her
bisexual milf

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:40 am

Dr. Casey wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:21 pm
Jord wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 pm Vegeta is pretty dumb so finding a smarter woman shouldn't be too hard. Only Marron and maybe Lunch are dumber than him.
I think Vegeta is oftentimes foolish, but he's not a stupid person. Blue-haired Lunch is genuinely dim. I would say that Blonde Lunch might be smarter than Vegeta, though - she's bright enough and despite her delinquent nature probably has a better head on her shoulders.
His intelligence peaked on Namek. After that, he made one dumb decision after another except for "keep training" which is basically his only hobby. Hes the cause of Cell getting his perfect form and Majin Buu being hatched, the two biggest threads in DBZ.

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sin » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:34 am

Having had to Google what a sapiosexual is I would say isn't that more of a fetish than a sexuality? Either way I'd say there isn't enough evidence to say this is the case, but I will say he probably is not intentionally a sapiosexual.

TheBigBoy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheBigBoy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:16 am

Sin wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:34 am Having had to Google what a sapiosexual is I would say isn't that more of a fetish than a sexuality? Either way I'd say there isn't enough evidence to say this is the case, but I will say he probably is not intentionally a sapiosexual.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:11 pm Wasn't it stated that the reason Goku and Vegeta picked Chichi and Bulma was because Saiyan men prefer feisty women?
I think Goku chose Chi Chi because me made a promise built on a misunderstanding.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Sin wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:34 am Having had to Google what a sapiosexual is I would say isn't that more of a fetish than a sexuality? Either way I'd say there isn't enough evidence to say this is the case, but I will say he probably is not intentionally a sapiosexual.
It's a fetish and not a recognized part of the queer community. I had literally never heard of the term before recently. If someone is attracted to someone because of their intelligence (which is really just one component of a personality) then they are more likely than not simply pansexual, like me.
She/Her
bisexual milf

ABED
Namekian Warrior

Post by ABED » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:57 pm

Does it count as a fetish? Intelligence a trait that LOTS of people look for in a mate.
The biggest truths aren't original. The truth is ketchup. It's Jim Belushi. Its job isn't to blow our minds. It's to be within reach.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Happiness is climate, not weather.