The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:15 pm

Soldierofficial wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:13 pm
p-hyvo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:08 am
AvatarReiko wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:20 am Curren Krillin vs Namek Krillin
Its like asking who would win between current Goku and namecc goku, kek
Not really, Goku trained after Namek, it would not be absurd for Krillin to be weaker than his Namek arc self when he hasn't trained in 13 years.
He trained before the ToP.

Soldierofficial
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Soldierofficial » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:15 pm

Not really, Goku trained after Namek, it would not be absurd for Krillin to be weaker than his Namek arc self when he hasn't trained in 13 years.
He trained before the ToP.
I know, but that time is not enough to recover all his strength, he was more retired than training, so he is not as strong as his android arc self, although probably stronger than in Namek.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:28 am

AvatarReiko wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:20 am Curren Krillin vs Namek Krillin
Then tournament of power kicks in , and.... crillin demonstrates to be nearly at the same level of his wife, 18, being capable at least to stomp 3 years after freezer super saiyans

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:47 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:28 am

Then tournament of power kicks in , and.... crillin demonstrates to be nearly at the same level of his wife, 18, being capable at least to stomp 3 years after freezer super saiyans
18 is still way more powerful. She beat Ribrianne quite easily, and Ribrianne was no weakling. Sure, Krillin and 18 did team up to eliminate an opponent, but I don't think this is enough evidence to claim they're close power wise. By that logic, current 17 and 18 are also comparable, since they eliminated not 1, but 2 opponents together (Rozie and that U3 robot I forgot the name of.)

Current Krillin is still more powerful than Namek Krillin though, that's for sure.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:00 am

TheDipDap1234 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:47 pm

18 is still way more powerful. She beat Ribrianne quite easily, and Ribrianne was no weakling. Sure, Krillin and 18 did team up to eliminate an opponent, but I don't think this is enough evidence to claim they're close power wise. By that logic, current 17 and 18 are also comparable, since they eliminated not 1, but 2 opponents together (Rozie and that U3 robot I forgot the name of.)

Current Krillin is still more powerful than Namek Krillin though, that's for sure.
Crillin has beaten people who gaveare 18 problems in the ToP. If he was a lot weaker, he couldn't have harmed anyone that strong for sure.
Regarding 17, his power has changed due to a writer change.
In the early part of ToP, he really seemed to be tied with 18 as in the old days, being low base tier like her, but then the writer changed and, as usual for super, every author completely disregards what the previous ones wrote, and made him into a ssb tier

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:55 am

p-hyvo wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:00 am
TheDipDap1234 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:47 pm

Crillin has beaten people who gaveare 18 problems in the ToP. If he was a lot weaker, he couldn't have harmed anyone that strong for sure.
Regarding 17, his power has changed due to a writer change.
In the early part of ToP, he really seemed to be tied with 18 as in the old days, being low base tier like her, but then the writer changed and, as usual for super, every author completely disregards what the previous ones wrote, and made him into a ssb tier
Who exactly did he beat that gave 18 problems? He beat the wolf from U4 BY teamming up with 18, and all that wolf really did to 18 was catch her off guard, which was his special power. The only other people he beat was that bird from U10 (who 18 never fought with) and Majora, who didn't really fight with 18 either. All Majora did to 18 was catch her off guard with a kick.
What you say about 17 could very easily apply to 18 as well. Again, she showed a lot of very impressive feats right after Krillin got eliminated, feats that would put her above Krillin in terms of power. Don't get me wrong, I do think Krillin has gotten a lot stronger, but so did 18, which is why I think the gap between the 2 is still massive.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:30 am

17 never showcased Blue (true Blue at least) levels of power. Ot r even attack potency of the same magnitude. He was meant to be used for his hacks.

I am not going into the discussion of skills and abilities in comparison to power in DB, but the point remains.

In the end, it was 17 with his infinite energy that viewed an extremely weakened, post-GoD Toppo and FP/100% Jiren, True Golden Freeza (equal to Blue) as a total beast in power.

Granted, he previously tried to take on GoD Toppo, a foe superior from what he had seen until then, including end of ToP Goku at Blue KK×20 and initial Blue Evolution Vegeta.

Of anything, having 17 at SS3 level like the manga, or perhaps slightly more, makes more sense. A fight that would be very cool to watch would be 17 VS Dyspo, just to get an idea of where he truly stranded.
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:41 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:30 am 17 never showcased Blue (true Blue at least) levels of power. Ot r even attack potency of the same magnitude. He was meant to be used for his hacks.

I am not going into the discussion of skills and abilities in comparison to power in DB, but the point remains.

In the end, it was 17 with his infinite energy that viewed an extremely weakened, post-GoD Toppo and FP/100% Jiren, True Golden Freeza (equal to Blue) as a total beast in power.

Granted, he previously tried to take on GoD Toppo, a foe superior from what he had seen until then, including end of ToP Goku at Blue KK×20 and initial Blue Evolution Vegeta.

Of anything, having 17 at SS3 level like the manga, or perhaps slightly more, makes more sense. A fight that would be very cool to watch would be 17 VS Dyspo, just to get an idea of where he truly stranded.
17 could hang on in a brawl with toppo and keep up a beam struggle with him, that's a lot of a ssb tier feat. If he wasn't that strong he could never have done that. He really gave an hard time to that lorax enthusiast of Toppo in thethe end.
Plus, I'm considering anime 17, without considering in the slightest his manga self. When I talk, if I don't say that I'm talking about the manga, in my thoughts I have only the anime version

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:50 am

New fights.

1. Tagoma Ginyu and Shisami (movie) vs Darbura and Bojack?

2. Base Gogeta (Buu) vs Skinny Buu or Old Buu?

3. Old Moro vs Buuhan?

4. Base Toppo vs Ikari Broly?

5. 7-3 vs Obuni?

6. Jiren (50%) vs Ssj Broly?

7. Prime Moro vs GoD Toppo (Toppo is aware of Moro’s powers)

God Goku (Moro) runs the gauntlet
-RoF Frieza
- U6 Hit
- SsjRage Trunks
- SsjRose Black
- Base Toppo

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:37 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:50 am New fights.

3. Old Moro vs Buuhan?

5. 7-3 vs Obuni?

-RoF Frieza
- U6 Hit
- SsjRage Trunks
- SsjRose Black
- Base Toppo
1)Tagoma was said to be a match for Ultimate Gohan from the Buu saga. I will lowball him into being half that. With an empowered base at the time, this would translate in roughly 250×Base for the Buu saga. Shisami was also quite strong, if anything stronger than Piccolo at the time who constantly trains, so it is safe to say that by now Piccolo is at least 3 (an estimate) times stronger than in the abuu saga, when he was merely low SSJ level. If so, the accounting for Shisami being as strong, or slightly superior, in Buu saga levels we have another 200×Base. Dabura is self-explanatory, being low SS2 level at max and from what I have seen, Final Bojack is usually placed above Dabura. But he was wrecked by a strong SS2 Gohan, so the difference between the 2 isn't that great. I think that together they would account for a 200-250×Base for Buu saga levels. Which means that Shisami could have a hard time against the duo (1v1 would be more advantageous) while Tagoma, with Ginyu's expertise wouldn't have a problem to fight them simultaneously. These 2 Freeza force troops are enough to defeat the once main villains.

2)There are 2 ways to approach this. Actually 3, but in this instance the 2 merge into 1. Those are: Base fusion>=strongest normal form of either fusees, base fusion=SS3 levels always (it can make sense), my theory about fusion=150×Base

The first 2 can be merged. If I use those, Gogeta in Base would be like Vegito. No version of Buu would deal damage to him. If I use my theory it would be a tough fight. I admit that in these sagas it can't really work, but it is good when used in God levels. Then there is the question of Vegito=Gogeta, which I agree with, but sometimes people try to use the release time of episodes and stuff, as explanation that those 2 weren't equals back then. In any case, fusion wins, a little harder tho in one case.

3)Elder Moro was surprised by God Vegeta's power. He only surpassed him (or became equal to him) once he absorbed energy. Assuming (heavy assumption) that Moro Arc manga bases= Buu saga bases, then Buu Han still has to go up to that percentage of God's multiplier to deal with Moro. So even if Buuhan is roughly 3-4×SS3, he is still far from a challenge to low God level threats.

4)I can see Toppo being able to win. Goku had the power required in Blue to deal with Wrathful II Broly and was equal or slightly less strong than Vegeta. Vegeta got the upper hand on Toppo when fighting, which solidifies that, since Blue Goku managed to deal with him but received more strikes than a Vegeta who controlled the fight. It is safe to assume that the 2 aren't far apart, but once Toppo maxes out, I can see him winning.

5)I really want to see how 7-3 competes in the next ep. I recently replied to a thread and wrote down all the opponents that 7-3 should be able to fight with and perhaps defeat in the ToP. Obuni was included but was at the high difficulty level.

6)Only FPSS Broly with his rage boosts might have a chance. SS is too low. It may not seem much, but since Broly at max power should be above Toppo (the second strongest opponent in the Tournament) it makes sense that Broly Is is compared to GoDs and Jiren, despite there existing a gap in power. Jiren.

7)Let's go for a manga=anime, which isn't the case. Even so, Toppo's GoD multiplier should be around 30×SSB. Vegeta's Perfected Evolved Blue is weaker than his Blue Evolution, especially after the permanent boost. With the energy absorbtion shenanigans, Vegeta only used the form to effortlessly dodge and challenge a powered up Elder Moro, who imo is only roughly 3% of what he can do with all his absorbtion seen in the manga and him in Prime. But Elder Moro is still below God. So in terms of strength, I would place him around 25-30×Blue. Toppo knows his techniques and has Hakai. The fight would go down similarly to how when Toppo faced Halo Neo-Zamasu, who I place in the same level as Prime Moro. Toppo would have the upper hand but I am not sure if he could win. But Moro isn't immortal, so perhaps a solid hit or something would end him.

8)I think that he can clear Freeza at Golden, Hit and with quite some difficulty Trunks, but Black and Toppo are quite the opponents. Both from later arcs and with power rivaling Blue. In Black's case, he is above it and only power-ups can bring him down, so Black is 40-60 in his favor and Toppo wins.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:17 pm

3. Old Moro vs Buuhan?

5. 7-3 vs Obuni?

-RoF Frieza
- U6 Hit
- SsjRage Trunks
- SsjRose Black
- Base Toppo
1- Dabura and Bojack. I base this on Tagoma or Shisami (can't recall which one) dying by the hand of that weak-ass SS Gohan.

2- Base Vegito destroyed Buuhan, so even if Gogeta is weaker than Vegito, he should still be enough for Skinny Buu.

3- Buuhan. Old Moro was somehow stopped by The Fat Kaioshin, a SS3 level character at best, who Buuhan has inside of him.

4- Toppo. Ikari Broly couldn't keep up with SS Blue, Base Toppo might actually be above that level of power.

5- I'm going with 7-3 but I need more of him to know where he actually stands.

6- I'm going with SS Broly here. I think Jiren needs to get serious like when Toppo got eliminated to treat SS Broly like he treated U-7. Jiren (50%) would be the one that tanked Vegeta's Final Flash, right? and that Vegeta managed to land a couple of blows, and so should SS Broly. Now that I recall more from that, Jiren amped up his power after Goku almost kicked him out of the ring, so that boost might be enough for SS Broly

7- I want to say GoD Toppo because he is a Hakaishin, and I don't think Prime Moro could take on a Hakaishin. From what we've seen as of now, Moro can't go against the GoDs.

8-
WIN vs RoF Freeza - he can use his brains and wait for the Golden form to run out, I think Moro arc God Goku can survive long enough.
WIN vs U6 Hit - Knowing how to fight Hit he has a chance but with his mouth shut of course. If Hit begins to grow, he'd need Blue
WIN vs Trunks, easily.
LOSE vs Rose Black
LOSE vs Base Toppo

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:50 pm

3. Old Moro vs Buuhan?

5. 7-3 vs Obuni?

-RoF Frieza
- U6 Hit
- SsjRage Trunks
- SsjRose Black
- Base Toppo
- The Z duo stomps. Ginyu-Tagoma was stomped by the weakest Ssj Gohan that ever drew breath, and so did Shisami in the movie. Plus, Dabura's spit is a hax that gives him the edge if his opponents don't know about it.

- Ssj2 Majin Vegeta could probably beat the hell of out Evil Buu. Is base Gogeta stronger than him? I think yes, but I'm not sure.

- Moro absorbs his energy. Whether he can finish him off or not I'm not sure of.

EDIT: Moro's absorbing thing does not work on Majin Buu. I actually believe Buuhan can win now.

- Broly after a good fight.

- Obuni stomps.

- Jiren's 30% or 40%, to say the least, toyed with SsjB KKx20 Goku. If not retconned, Broly is dead.

- And then he hakais him on the spot without any trouble.

Literally stops at Golden Freeza. There is nothing that makes me think that any SsjG Goku surpassed any his Blue self from the past.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:27 am

3. Old Moro vs Buuhan?

5. 7-3 vs Obuni?

-RoF Frieza
- U6 Hit
- SsjRage Trunks
- SsjRose Black
- Base Toppo
R1) bojack soloes because he's from a movie
R2) I'd say base gogeta
R3) buuhan
R4) broly
R5) 7-3
R6) broly
R7) I'd say moro
R8) goku stops at toppo

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:54 pm

New fights

CO= Controlled Ozaru, like Broly.

1. SsjBE Vegeta (ToP) vs Ssj2 Kefla?

2. FP Jiren vs GoD Toppo, Ssj2 Kefla, Anriaza, SsjBE Vegeta, and SsjB kkx20 Goku?

3. Ult. Gohan (Buu) vs Ssj3 Gogeta (Cell)?

4. SuperBuu vs Base Cabba?

5. 17 (ToP) vs SsjRose Black?

6. Bergomo vs Buuhan?

7. CO Ssj Vegeta (Android) vs Ssj2 Gohan (cell)?

8. CO Ssj2 Vegeta (BoG) vs 5% Beerus?

9. CO Ssj Vegito (cell) vs Buutenks?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:46 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:54 pm New fights

2. FP Jiren vs GoD Toppo, Ssj2 Kefla, Anriaza, SsjBE Vegeta, and SsjB kkx20 Goku?

6. Bergomo vs Buuhan?

1) As long as Vegeta gets that kazoku boost, I'm going with Vegeta.

2) Jiren. Maybe he needs to go serious for a second like when he tried to kick out Omen Goku from the Arena, or maybe he can casually dispose all of them.

3) SS3 Gogeta stomps. A 400x boost from late Cell arc should be too much for Ultimate Gohan

4) Super Buu I think.

5) Black. I have 17 somewhere in between God and Blue.

6) I don't remember Bergamo's feats or which one of the dogs he was, but I don't think he can take Buuhan

7) SS2 Gohan. The first SS Vegeta wasn't that much impressive.

8) I'm not good with BoG's percentages but a CO-SS2 Vegeta would be about 10x stronger than SS3 Goku (going by Roshi's statement that he surpassed him)... I think Super Vegito is at least 10x stronger than SS3 Goku, so I guess whatever Beerus needs to defeat Super Vegito, also can defeat CO-SS2 Vegeta.

9) Cell arc Super Vegito would be between SS2 and SS3 tier at the very least (and I'm lowballing like crazy), so a 10x boost should be enough for Buutenks

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:24 am

6. Bergomo vs Buuhan?

R1 : vegeta
R2 : jiren
R3 : gohan
R4 : still super buu, kyabe fliks in ssj
R5 : 17
R6 : top bergamo wins, first appearence bergamo loses
R7 : gohan
R8 : beerus
R9 : buutenks

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 am

6. Bergomo vs Buuhan?

- Kefla was never a match for Jiren. Vegeta, until the Pride Trooper got serious, was. And he also beat Hakaishin Toppo (something Kefla wouldn't be capable of).

- It's like putting all the BoZ fighters against Raditz. None of them stand a chance, sooner or later they go down.

- Pass.

- Super Buu.

- Almost a year and a half since Super ended, and I still cannot believe that an injured 17 managed to withstand many of Full Power Jiren's attacks. Pass.

- By using his main ability, Bergamo can last quite a while and put up a hell of a fight, but I doubt he can overcome Buu's regeneration.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Hit vs. Toppo. Has this been done yet? (too lazy to check)
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:45 pm

Weakened Jiren (pre Nakama Boost) vs Buuhan - Buuhan
Weakened Jiren (pre Nakama Boost) vs SS3 Vegito - Vegito
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Ohzaru Vegeta Baby - Vegeta
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs SS4 Goku - Goku
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Super 17 (post absorbing SS4 Goku's ki) - 17
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Omega Shenron - Omega
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs SS4 Gogeta - Gogeta
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs BoG Beerus - Beerus
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Hit (U6 tournament) - Hit
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Black Rose - Black
Weakened Jiren (post Nakama Boost) vs Merged Zamasu - Zamasu

1. Bergamo (Big) vs Ikari Broly? - Bergamo
2. GoD Toppo vs UI Omen 2 Goku? - Toppo, probably
3. Light Speed Dyspo vs Hit (111)? - Dyspo
4. Fused Zamasu (no immortality) vs Ssj2 Kefla? - Kefla
5. M. SsjBerserk Kale vs Base Broly? - Broly
6. Gogeta (ssjgod) vs FP Broly? - Broly

1. 7-3 vs Dyspo? - It's hard to tell how powerfull is Piccolo in the manga, so I don't think 7-3 can win.
2. Hit (U6) vs 7-3? - see above
3. Ssjgod Goku (BoG) vs 7-3? - see above
4. GoD Toppo vs SsjG Gogeta? - Gogeta, probably
5. Ssj2 Kefla vs Ssj2 Vegito (Black arc)? - Kefla

Merus vs. Jiren - Jiren

- Movie 8 LSSJ Broly vs. Bojack (transformed) or Dabura - Bojack or Dabura
- Movie 9 SSJ2 Gohan vs. Movie 10 LSSJ Broly - Gohan, probably

1. Ssj2 Kefla vs GoD Toppo? - Toppo
2. SsjB Gogeta (ToP Arc, no SsjbE, no KK) vs 100% Jiren? - Jiren
3. 7-3 vs Buuhan? - Buuhan
4. CO ssj2 M. Vegeta vs ssj3 Goku (Buu)? - Vegeta
5. CO Gohan vs 2nd form Frieza? - Gohan only can win this with a rage boost

Curren Krillin vs Namek Krillin - Current Krillin

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:13 am

SSJ Goku, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell(Ginger Town)