Controlling Wrathful Form

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Controlling Wrathful Form

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:39 pm

I wonder if improving one's focus like through meditation could help a user better control the Wrathful form and thus the Great Ape form.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Controlling Wrathful Form

Post by Desassina » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:49 am

Vegeta has most likely gained control over the Oozaru through experience and it worked in his case because the form itself was already beastly and its control unexpected due to Goku's past in the series. I don't want the wrathful state to be controlled in human form. There's no contrast, the theme/concept is lost, and Broly's Super Saiyan loses its madness, when it should be his path from now on, but not as a bulky power up from base.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:40 pm

Well I like the idea of a Broly who is mostly calm but on occaision loses control.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Post by Vijay » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:23 pm

Hulk10 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:40 pm Well I like the idea of a Broly who is mostly calm but on occaision loses control.
It's possible DBS Broly would be handled in that way. It seems he might even join Z fighters...so there's possibility of him controlling his anger...and then his power surge...kinda like Incredible Hulk

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:31 pm

Vijay wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:23 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:40 pm Well I like the idea of a Broly who is mostly calm but on occaision loses control.
It's possible DBS Broly would be handled in that way. It seems he might even join Z fighters...so there's possibility of him controlling his anger...and then his power surge...kinda like Incredible Hulk
Hmm yeah, yeah......... Yeah I like the sound of that.