The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 am

AvatarReiko wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:13 am SSJ Goku, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell(Ginger Town)
The saiyans do win. That cell may have been like in the same tier of pre kami piccolo, saiyans ganging up on him would result in him dying if cell doesn't absorb them

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:02 pm

AvatarReiko wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:13 am SSJ Goku, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell(Ginger Town)
The saiyans win. Ginger Town Cell was weaker than the androids(at least weaker than 17), and 17 said that not even 18 could take on all of the Z-senshi at the same time, but I guess one of the saiyans might die in the process due to not knowing just how many tricks up his sleeve Cell has.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:21 pm

What if instead of three Grade 1s, we have a hypothetical Grade 2 Vegeta at the time? He should clear out, but would he suffer a lot of damage, since Cell can at least take down one of the Grade 1 Saiyans?
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:18 pm

ToP without U6 and U11

Buuhan, Super Buu, Buutenks, Perfect Cell, Teen SS2 Gohan, SS3 Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Janemba, Hirudegan, Super Gogeta and Super Vegito

Who can they defeat? who defeats them? can they take Aniraza if they team up?

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:18 pm ToP without U6 and U11

Buuhan, Super Buu, Buutenks, Perfect Cell, Teen SS2 Gohan, SS3 Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Janemba, Hirudegan, Super Gogeta and Super Vegito

Who can they defeat? who defeats them? can they take Aniraza if they team up?
Why three different Buu's? :lol:

Anyway.

U2 has the three dudes that required SsjB in order to get defeated.
U3 has Maji Kayo, who was giving Dyspo a hard time, the three robots alone that were giving ToP Ultimate Gohan trouble, let alone Kotchiarator and Anilaza that are just too much for them.
U4 is probably the weakest, they can clear, but maybe Dercori can do something, Roshi said she could actually be troublesome for Goku and the others.
U9's only hope is Bergamo and his main power, but he'll eventually fall.
U10 has Obuni, but can he take them ALL on? No.

So in the end, U4, U9 and U10 get erased, but U3 and U2 may be too strong to handle.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:16 pm

I'd agree with Zamasu55.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:47 am

SS3 Gotenks [Commeson arc; No time limit) vs Kid Boo [No regeneration, magic or absorptions]
Piccolo [Top arc] vs Base Commeson Vegeta
Ultimate Gohan [ToP arc] vs Hit [ToP arc; No time abilities]
Shisami [DBS] vs Kuririn [ToP arc]
Boohan [No regeneration, magic or absorptions] vs Base Cabba, base Caulifla and base Kale [All ToP arc]

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:10 am

ZombieVito wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:47 am SS3 Gotenks [Commeson arc; No time limit) vs Kid Boo [No regeneration, magic or absorptions]
Boohan [No regeneration, magic or absorptions] vs Base Cabba, base Caulifla and base Kale [All ToP arc]
1- If Gotenks really got weaker, then Kid Boo might have a chance. It's been 5 years or so after the Buu arc and the kids in Super got ignored every step of the way, so my guess is Gotenks got a lot weaker, so I'm going with Kid Boo. Actually they got smaller, so perhaps they are not even taller than Kid Buu anymore.

2- IIRC, by the ToP the saiyans need SS to deal with him.

3- Gohan, in raw power he sure can give Hit a run for his money.

4- Shisami

5- Going by Base Goku being at best on par with Fit Buu, and SS2 Caulifla having a hard time vs a tired Base Goku, I see difficult for her in base, even with the help of her friends, to kill Buuhan, no matter how handicapped he is.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:36 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:47 am SS3 Gotenks [Commeson arc; No time limit) vs Kid Boo [No regeneration, magic or absorptions]
1. Gotenks at his prime was slightly above SuperBuu. But now, after lack of training from both goten and present Trunks. I think Gotenks of now, is between ssj3 Goku ( Buu) to a possible ssj2 gotenks (Buu). So, he is weaker. But, even if he stronger, he won’t take it seriously and loses.

2. C. Vegeta is above a weakened gotenks. Probably, ultimate Gohan level from Buu saga, maybe Vegito. While, I have piccolo, as a high ssj3 tier. Vegeta wins.

3. Hit is a better fighter and kills Gohan.

4. Krillin.

5. Boohan, due to being stronger. Cabba needs ssj.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:15 am

Goku vs Jiren but instead of the ToP Genki Dama, Goku throws the universal genki dama that killed Omega Shenron... of course Jiren can deflect it but can he wave it off with just his glare like in the ToP?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:23 pm

- Gotenks was never implied to have gotten weaker, so he wins.
- Copy Vegeta easily.
- Gohan absolutely destroyes him.
- Super's version of Shisami isn't nothing special in the end. Yeah, he deflected Gohan's ki blasts (of course, it's still Super) but I guess it's fair to say that he really is as strong as Zarbon and Dodoria, unlike the movie. Krillin stomps.
- Buuhan with trouble.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:17 am

Ikari Broly runs the gauntlet
-RoF Frieza
-Hit (u6, no killing techniques)
-C. Vegeta
-SsjR Black (1st transformation)
-SsjRage Trunks

1. FP Broly vs SsjB Vegito (Black)?
2. Jiren (109) vs Base Gogeta (Broly)?
3. 17 vs Ssjb Goku (RoF)?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:52 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:17 am Ikari Broly runs the gauntlet
-RoF Frieza
-C. Vegeta
-SsjRage Trunks

Ikari broly clears

R1 broly wins, maybe even with base ssj
R2 base gogeta wins
R3 17 stomps, he was a ssb tier at the tournament of power

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:23 pm

-RoF Frieza
-C. Vegeta
-SsjRage Trunks

-Freeza likes to play with his enemies, so he'll run out of juice soon and Broly would kill him
-Hit puts him down, Time Skip is no joke, you have to be Jiren to tank that. Broly would never know what hit him.
-Broly wins, Copy Vegeta was much weaker than the Goku/Vegeta Blue from the movie
-Ikari Broly, Black needs his Scythe thing to go for the End of Super blue fighters
-Ikari Broly breaks the sword and kills Trunks

1- FP Broly destroys him, Black arc Vegito was surpassed mid-ToP arc
2- Jiren 109 was stated to be stronger than Corrupted Zamasu and probably than Vegito Blue... Base Gogeta can't be stronger than Vegito Blue, not after one arc. Base Gogeta's only feat was flying away while dodging ki blasts.
3- In raw power Goku Blue is stronger, but just like Vegeta in U6 rapidly drained his power, Goku would go down the same road while 17 wouldn't. He managed to escape Hakaishin Toppo, he could do the same against RoF Goku Blue and defeat him.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:23 pm
-RoF Frieza
-C. Vegeta
-SsjRage Trunks

-Hit puts him down, Time Skip is no joke, you have to be Jiren to tank that. Broly would never know what hit him.

- Well, actually Dyspo did tank it... :lol: but I agree it's a little different.
- You really think so? That Trunks is no joke at all.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:22 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:07 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:23 pm
-RoF Frieza
-C. Vegeta
-SsjRage Trunks

- Well, actually Dyspo did tank it... :lol: but I agree it's a little different.
- You really think so? That Trunks is no joke at all.
Dyspo IIRC correctly managed to act before Hit skipped time.

And yeah, at the end of the day he couldn't defeat Black Rose, and Ikari Broly is somewhere close to post ToP SSBlue Goku.
The Spirit Sword would kill Ikari Broly and probably everyone with a few exceptions though, I meant the regular sword.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:43 pm

-RoF Frieza
-C. Vegeta
-SsjRage Trunks

Broly wins with small difficulty.
Broly loses since he wouldn't be able to figure out how to beat the Time Skip.
Broly wins with small difficulty.
Same as above.
Broly loses after a great fight.

Broly wins with mid difficulty.
Jiren fought someone 20 times stronger than a Super Saiyan Blue. Gogeta needs Super Saiyan or he gets one shotted.
17 wins with small difficulty.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 pm

SS God Vegeta from the Broly movie runs the gauntlet:

- Super Vegito (RoF)
- SS3 Trunks (FT arc)
- SS God Goku (Broly)
- Dyspo
- Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- SS4 Goku
- Super 17 (

SSB Vegeta (ToP, no SSBE) vs the power displayed by Beerus in BoG
SSB Vegeta (ToP, no SSBE) vs SS4 Gogeta
SSB Vegeta (Top, no SSBE) vs Base Toppo (it happened in the show but it wasn't concluded)

SS Gogeta (Broly) joins the U7 team for the ToP, how far does he go?
Super Vegito (FT arc) joins the U7 team for the ToP, how far does he go?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:36 am

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 pm SS God Vegeta from the Broly movie runs the gauntlet:

- Super Vegito (RoF)
- SS3 Trunks (FT arc)
- SS God Goku (Broly)
- Dyspo
- Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- SS4 Goku
- Super 17 (

SSB Vegeta (Top, no SSBE) vs Base Toppo (it happened in the show but it wasn't concluded)

So, there are 2 possible ways to think of this. 1, Fusion Base=Top form (always), 2 fusions are more complex than that (headcanon). A Super Vegito from that time with the first concept would be able to rival Blue level opponents as far as the mid-late Top. End of Top would be too much. But, Gods from the same tier would be actually a very decent match. Despite this being a very close fight, I will give it to Vegeta due to the development that he has gotten after all this time, as Resurrection F Vegito would have the knowledge of only Goku and Vegeta of that time (first encounter with Blue). If we use the headcanon variant, then Vegito has no chance. (not my headcanon, just the fact that Base Fusion<Top form).

Assuming that this SS3 Trunks is actually stronger than a SS3 Goku of the same time, wouldn't make much difference. 3 on itself is quite lesser to God, so Vegeta clears.

The 2 are equals. However, instead of giving it to Vegeta, I might give it to Goku. Vegeta gas the best performance but Goku used technique and tactics unseen before to battle. Can go either way actually. Tie.

For me GT peaks at mid/late FT arc. So even if Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta goes all out, he has very little chances of winning.

About Super 17. The question is whether he can absorb energy to the same extent as Moro, truly. He might have a chance with his already high level, but I can't be sure.

Fights

Even though Beerus lied about his power and assuming that God Goku actually broke the barrier of standard God power, it is safe to say that a Blue level opponent from the ToP would be too much even for him. Of course this isn't Beerus' true power.

SS4 Gogeta has a level of power similar to a Blue KK×10 Goku from the end of the FT arc. Meaning that there is a little difference with Early ToP. So, I would say that early top is not enough for SS4 Gogeta. But mid ToP blue can fight on par and possibly defeat him. End of Top is where we place our debts at.

Although Toppo showcased potential for beyond Blue levels at FP, but it was significantly earlier from when he faced Vegeta (mid Top). His growth would be enough to set Toppo back at Blue again. It was actually nearly concluded with Vegeta winning, so I give it to him.

SS Gogeta is an above blue level opponent in the one theory. I can see him taking down anyone below KK×20-10 Blue levels easily. But anything in beyond blue/GoD level is too much, even if we say that Goku and Vegeta IN Broly were stronger. In the other headcanon, SS Gogeta would probably deal with opponents of below to low God level imo.

Super Vegito can also follow the same line. Basically both fusions last out, but with SS only they are unable to deal with beyond blue and superior opponents.
P O W E R

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:43 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 pm SS God Vegeta from the Broly movie runs the gauntlet:

- Super Vegito (RoF)
- SS3 Trunks (FT arc)
- SS God Goku (Broly)
- Dyspo
- Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- SS4 Goku
- Super 17 (

From that list only Dyspo (Thanks to speed) and SSG Goku beat him.

I suppose Vegeta should win this. Blue is 50 times stronger than God after all.
I have no idea.
Vegeta wins after a hard fight.

Stops at Kefla.
Same as above.