Team U6 if U6 won the previous tournament

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Team U6 if U6 won the previous tournament

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:26 am

If U6 won in U6 vs U7 and Champa therefore got Earth, what would the team look like for U6 and U7?

Imo the U6 team would be:

1. Goku
2. Hit
3. Vegeta
4. Android 17
5. Gohan
6. Saonel
7. Pirina
8. Kale
9. Magetta
10. Caulifla

I chose these ones since they are the 10 strongest, but realistically, Magetta would get shafted and Cabba or Piccolo would join instead. Magetta is actually really powerful. SS Vegeta couldn't even dent him, even with a Final Flash, and Magetta even managed to have a beam struggle with it. In terms of strength, Magetta is only around SS Goku/Vegeta level, but in terms of durability, he's much higher. I think that they'd need to use SS3 or maybe even SSG to start damaging him.

The U7 team would be:

1. Frieza (if Beerus gets the idea to revive him)
2. Copy Frieza (they use the purple thing from the Potafu filler to clone Frieza)
3. A fusion of all the Namekians
4. Galbee (the alien that fought Mr Satan)
5. A Yardrat
6. Gregory
7. Bubbles
8/9/10. 3 Frieza soldiers

wolflonnie
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Team U6 if U6 won the previous tournament

Post by wolflonnie » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:49 am

Ha, Beerus would've been screwed so hard.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:18 am

Beerus would've been screwed on one hand, but on the other, Champa would basically have nothing to worry about.
If Champa gave Goku and Vegeta the Potara as a last resort instead of Caulifla and Kale, then it would basically be GG for Jiren and the others.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:32 pm

U6
Goku
Vegeta
Hit
Kale
Caulifla
Cabba
Gohan
Buu (if there is no preparation for the ToP then Buu might not be asleep)
Piccolo

U7
Freeza
Copy Freeza
Broly (without Paragus, just Ikari)
That namekian that Moro killed
7-3
Moro
A yadratian
That Ginyu Force member that is coming for DBZ Kakarot
2 former Freeza Army members

U7 would be eliminated pretty soon, Vegeta and Goku would have to team up and go full power to take on Freeza and Copy Freeza (they would have no idea what that thing is without Jaco, so that fight might be a joy to watch)
Broly might not even get to go Ikari, Dyspo or Toppo would beat his ass and get him out of the ring before he can go crazy, and if he does then Toppo should be enough.
Moro was too weak when he showed up, and when he starts to grow stronger by absorptions and Jiren notices that, he would ring him out ASAP.
About 7-3 I don't know, he probably will have a nice fight against Gohan this week but I don't think he'll be enough for the stronger characters waiting around.

Goku would never get UI because his UI training would not be continued (pretending Vados isn't as friendly as Whis, based on Champa not being as "friendly" as Beerus), so Jiren would have no match, not even if Vegito were a thing (FT arc Vegito was already outclassed by E109). Actually without the Black arc (I guess with all the planet changing Trunks would not be able to get to the past and let's pretend that's the case to change up the things a bit), Goku and Vegeta would be weaker than their ToP iterations.

The only chance I could see for U6 to win would be if Hit does that Time Cage thing and Goku or Vegeta help ringing him out, buuuut, maybe Jiren would get out of the Time Cage faster when he perceives the saiyans were coming to get him.

With only one set of Potara, Kefla would not be a thing, Champa would prefer Vegito, so the girls would be fodderize.
Hakaishin Toppo and Jiren would be too much for Hit and Vegito Blue.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:52 am

Had U6 won the little tournament. The team would have been:

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. 17
5. Hit
6. Kale
7. Caulifa
8. Cabba
9. Piccolo
10. Roshi

While the new U7 team:

1. Moro
2. Frieza
3. Broly
4. 7-3
5. C. Frieza
6. Cell
7. Darbura
8. Ginyu
9. Cold
10. ???

Moro: is the by far the most dangerous and strongest warrior of u7. He’d have to hide for a while, to gain energy. But, I’d imagine this would catch the attention of Jiren. Who’d most likely stop him before things got of hand.

Frieza: would do the same thing as before, screw around a bit. Take out some people here and there. And wait for the big warriors to tire out or be knocked out.

Broly: would be thrown out early for killing someone. But by some miracle he lasts. If Jiren doesn’t take him out or he doesn’t get disqualified. Goku, being the idiot he is. Would show Broly the other transformations. It’s probable but highly unlikely, we may see SsjBroly. But if we do. God Toppo or Jiren just takes him out.

7-3: will have Broly, Moro, and Frieza in his memories. The most useful would be the Moro power. He and Moro, could just drain opposite sides of the arena. Taking out the weaklings. But, once again, Jiren would most likely intervene. So he is out.

The rest are decent to Crap. U7 would win, with Goku, Hit, and 17 vs Jiren.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:49 pm

I think if U6 won the tournament then the U6 team in the ToP would be:
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Caulifla
Cabba
Kale
Hit
Piccolo
Android 17
Android 18

I believe that after the tournament that Goku and Vegeta would explore Planet Sadala way earlier and would meet up with Cabba again and most likely encounter Caulifla and Kale much earlier than in canon. Goku and Vegeta would just train under Vados instead and take Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla with them. I am pretty sure by the ToP that the three U6 saiyans will have achieved god ki. I see Piccolo taking the place of Saonel and Pirina since he would be the strongest namekian in U6 at that point so he would fuse with any viable U6 namekian warriors and be on a level similar to potential unleashed Gohan. Gohan might benefit from Piccolo's power boost since he now has a stronger training partner. Hit and 17 would be recruited as powerful fighters that can also contend with god level opponents and 18 would be considered over the likes of Magetta and Frost due to being trustworthy and also not having the weakness to insults (plus the synergy with 17).

Team U7 on the other hand could probably be:
Future Trunks
Broly
Tarble
Moro
7-3
Commeson
Watagash
Aka
Namekian Galactic Patrolman
Saganbo

My assumption here is that after team U7 loses and Goku suggests the ToP to Zeno, Beerus begins to panic and commands Shin and Whis to track down strong fighters. Meanwhile, it's very possible that when Future Trunks travels back in time he ends up on the U6 Earth that is now in U7 and is confused as to why he is on a barren Earth. I would assume Whis would investigate this and then Future Trunks would explain the Goku Black situation to Beerus and Whis. Beerus initially refuses to help, but then does so under the condition that Future Trunks stays in this timeline and train under Whis to become a fighter for the inevitable ToP. Once the Goku Black issue is dealt with (however it may be dealt with) then Future Trunks stays to train under Whis.

Meanwhile, Shin and Whis have managed to locate multiple potentially strong fighters in U7. I could imagine that Broly and Tarble are found and as a result of being saiyans, Beerus wants them trained as well. Tarble is especially targeted for being Vegeta's brother and is treated with the same treatment as Vegeta. Tarble will probably be similar to Cabba being reluctant to go all out or train roughly but will probably be forced into doing so by Beerus (probably as a way to release frustration of the U7 saiyans' loss against team U6). Abo and Cado are with Tarble so they can do their own training and power up their fusion who will be one member and then Beerus will ask the Galactic Patrol to borrow some prisoners/criminals such as Commeson, Watagash, Saganbo, 7-3, and Moro. They can also borrow the Namekian Galactic Patrolman and have him fuse with many namekians.

I could see the likes of Future Trunks, Broly, Moro, and 7-3 being able to push team U6 and I think Commeson and Watagash can manage to take some opponents.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:27 pm

the U6 team would be:

1. Vegeta
2. Kale
3. Goku
4. Caulifla
5. Hit
6. Piccolo
7. Gohan
8. Maguetta
9. Android 17
10. Gotenks

neither cabba nor 18 seem necessary to me in this case and champa would be in favor of the fusion

the U7 team would be:
maybe Beerus stay talking Emma to revive some warriors

1. Broly super
2. Frieza
3. Cell
4. Dabura
5. Captain ginyu at the suggestion of frieza
6. Future Trunks (trunks stayed on that timeline with mai)
7. Jako
8. Cell Jr
9. Namekian fusions
10. yardrat

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:25 am

Theoretically a Team Universe 7 without Earth could win if they had the proper roster of unique and powerful fighters. Most obviously, as others mentioned, would be the likes of Moro, 7-3, a Super Namekian fusion, and Dabura. I'm not sure if Cell and Babidi are still available or if they've been reincarnated but if their souls are still lingering in the afterlife then they could be inducted into the fold.

Imagine someone like Babidi available to supplement Beerus's ranks. Almost everyone at the tournament would probably be susceptible to his sorcery. In addition, his own team could receive the Majinisation enhancement after Moro has absorbed enough power from the surrounding fighters to boost them. Team U6 might actually have its work cut out for them if U7 played its cards right.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 am

Champa would probably select his fighters from the U6 Tournament(out of favoritism and to antagonize Beerus) and then 5 of Earth's fighters with Goku & Vegeta receiving the Potara instead of Caulifla & Kale.

U7 might be in trouble here. If Beerus hasn't been obtaining some strong fighters of his own, he'd be caught with his pants down by the time Zeno announced that the ToP would commence and then he'd only have two days to craft a team. With Earth gone then the team he had from winning the U6 Tournament would not exist so he'd have to scrounge up whatever strong fighters that were alive or those that could be revived on a temporary basis. It might look like this.
1. Freeza(obviously)
2. Broly
3. 7-3
4. Super Namek
5. The strongest Yardrat.
6. Moro(revitalized with the Namekian DBs)
7. Merus
8. Jaco
9. Tagoma
10. Cell(if he hasn't been reimcarnated)/Dabura/Pikkon

It might look good for U7 but unless Broly is prodded into turning SSJ or Moro consumes enough Ki then everything lies on Freeza & Merus which won't be enough for the likes of Vegetto Blue or Jiren.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:14 am

U6:
- Hit
- Botamo
- Magetta
- Goku
- Vegeta
- Gohan
- Piccolo
- Cabba
- Caulifla
- Kale

---

Universe 7 is tricky to predict. For several reasons.
  1. Is Moro allowed? Him absorbing divine energy from the Gods and Angels nearby could make him too dangerous to release. There's a possibility Elder Kai and Supreme Kai may not allow it due to his history with Daikaioh. We don't know if he has a history with Beerus either.
  2. Would Galactic Patrol Prisoners be allowed? Merus and Jaco may tell Beerus they're too dangerous.
  3. Can they get dead fighters without Fortune Teller Baba?

---

Recruitment Process:

----

Teams:
Below are some possible teams.

U7: Scenario A - Moro and Galactic Patrol Prisoners are allowed
- Jaco
- Irico
- Trunks
- Broly
- Paragus
- Pybara
- 7/3
- Moro
- Saganbo
- Yunba

U7: Scenario B - Galactic Patrol Prisoners are allowed, but Moro isn't
- Jaco
- Irico
- Trunks
- Broly
- Paragus
- Pybara
- 7/3
- Saganbo
- Yunba
- Shimorekka

U7: Scenario C - No Galactic Patrol Prisoners are allowed
- Jaco
- Irico
- Trunks
- Broly
- Paragus
- Pybara
- Tarble
- Abo
- Cado
- Fused Namekian Warrior

U7: Scenario D - Dead Fighters are allowed, Galactic Patrol Prisoners aren't
- Jaco
- Irico
- Trunks
- Broly
- Paragus
- Pybara
- Frieza
- Pikkon
- Cell/Dabura
- Tagoma/Ginyu

U7: Scenario E - Dead Fighters and Prisoners are allowed, Worry About Consequences Later
- Jaco
- Irico
- Trunks
- Broly
- Paragus
- Pybara
- Frieza
- 7/3
- Moro
- Cell/Dabura/Pikkon/Tagoma/Ginyu

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:12 pm

U6

1. Hit
2. Goku
3. Vegeta

These first 3 are enough said.

4.Cabba
5. Califua
6. Piccolo
7. Gohan

These 4 are becasue Vegeta and Goku would suggest Cabba find a saiyan who has great potential and would also mention the weakness of Botamo and Magetta. Magetta with insults and Botamo is just durable. Piccolo may come out good here as I could see more namekians wanting to fuse with him here if he allows it.

8. 17
9. Kuririn
10 Roshi

The last two sports were a toss up between 18 and Kale. Kale might not get her super saiyan power brought out with more fighters and if she does Goku and Vegeta might still say she's a risk until she trains. With more fighters 18 also doesn't have to be bribed with money so she may sit this one out. Roshi and Kuririn can easily be subbed for 18 and Kale if the situation calls for it. Frost is nuff said and Tien doesn't have to be asked to leave his Dojo.

Now Team U7

Beerus since losing Earth has gotten more aggressive and irritable so when the chance to show up Champa and get revenge on Goku and Vegeta appears his goes all out.

1. Frieza
2. Moro
3. 7/3

Beerus frees Moro and revives Frieza firstly with Whis. 73 is brought along Moro.

4. Broly.

Whis finds and trains Broly and with help from Frieza and Beerus Broly gets to at least SSJ.

5. King Cold
6. Ginyu
7. Cell
8. Dabura

Filling out the team with Villains becasue this Beerus is more ruthless and force full with his power.

9. Pikon or Paragus
10. Trunks or Olibru

Beerus could still use his authority as GOD to get the remaining members to fight. Even though it makes more sense for Trunks to still be in U7 I kinda want him to move to U6 as well as I still want the Black arc to take place.