"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:56 pm

Oh my god, I love Dragon Ball Heroes! ♥ Thank you so much for this!

And that teaser with King Vegeta, Tarble and Bardock at the end! :clap:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:51 am

Grimlock wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:56 pm Oh my god, I love Dragon Ball Heroes! ♥ Thank you so much for this!

And that teaser with King Vegeta, Tarble and Bardock at the end! :clap:
Oh, I missed the live this time, haha. Do you know if there is any place where I can watch those videos?

I guess tomorrow they will repeat all the videos, but do you know if they will also broadcast the event in streaming?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:54 am

Shit I was in the middle of watching the live broadcast when it got cut off...

At least I saw the preview teaser for UVM12, they're pushing Gogeta vs. Hearts and Mechikaboola vs. Charged Keysword SSG XTrunks (confirmed to be the same Key Sword given by Demigra gang) & V4.

I also saw a little of the Saiyan teaser! Bardock's gang and King Vegeta? I really wish I could've watched it all.
Hey don't hate the bird just cause he's more golden than your fav Saiyan now. Also no, it's an ability from Son Goku: Xeno (UMP-93) that spreads out the charge impact perfect region and permanently increases their ATK by 3000 if successful instead of doing a team attack.
Also need to correct this, God Bird (name of ability) is not just for XGoku, it's also for other Time Patrol gang exclusive cards as well as for Kaioshin of Time.

Correction: Also for Demigra gang!

https://twitter.com/tomy__00p/status/12 ... 1296071680
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:10 am

Dang, I missed the BBM tease. I hope it gets uploaded soon.

Also, it doesn't seem like Pan Xeno is going anywhere.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:13 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:10 am Dang, I missed the BBM tease. I hope it gets uploaded soon.
Baby Fu trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7dkGzF7Ek

I need to see the King Vegeta and company's trailer XD

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:21 am

Fortunately @DB__ZGTKAISUPER posted up all the new teaser trailers of SDBH I think.

https://twitter.com/DB__ZGTKAISUPER

Regarding the Baby Fu trailer, it seems like XTrunks went back to the past to confront Towa.

And this seems so goddamn obvious in retrospect, but back in Prison Planet arc Fu said his goal was to create a new universe via a Big Bang... hence Big Bang storyline. :shock:

Based on SS4 XGoku & XVegeta's chase after Fu, as well as SSG XTrunks confronting Towa as she made baby Fu escape, I think that Prison Planet arc takes place after the Descent of the Demon gods arc.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:28 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:10 am Dang, I missed the BBM tease. I hope it gets uploaded soon.

Lol why is Bojack in that pic...? Didn't he get offed pretty quickly by FTrunks during the Prison Planet arc?

Seems like they're hyping up the main cast of BBM. Can't wait to see how the Time Patrol will interact with the GoDs if at all.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:28 am

On the other hand, the staff said they intended to use SSG Trunk as a bridge between the Xeno and Super versions, no? So I doubt that BBM happens before Universe Survival.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:29 am

Rakurai wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:21 am Fortunately @DB__ZGTKAISUPER posted up all the new teaser trailers of SDBH I think.
Thank you very much ^^

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:47 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:28 am On the other hand, the staff said they intended to use SSG Trunk as a bridge between the Xeno and Super versions, no? So I doubt that BBM happens before Universe Survival.
BBM is clearly the sequel to the Universe Survival arc. It has to be.

However, since the DDR arc takes place separately of that, it's been a question of where it fits in the chronological scheme since XGoku/Vegeta chased after Fu.

It would make sense if XGoku and XVegeta gave chase to capture Fu across time if XTrunks let him escape as shown by the teaser. And since XTrunks was shown to be SSG while confronting Towa, that means the events of Mechikaboola already took place by the time PP arc happened. Would also explain XGoku/Vegeta they weren't surprised about SSG Goku losing to Cumber.

If my theory is correct, V4's chronological appearance would've actually been before PP arc. This would explain why XGoku and XVegeta had Potara earrings on them at the time too.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:33 am

Rakurai wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:21 am Fortunately @DB__ZGTKAISUPER posted up all the new teaser trailers of SDBH I think.

https://twitter.com/DB__ZGTKAISUPER

Regarding the Baby Fu trailer, it seems like XTrunks went back to the past to confront Towa.

And this seems so goddamn obvious in retrospect, but back in Prison Planet arc Fu said his goal was to create a new universe via a Big Bang... hence Big Bang storyline. :shock:

Based on SS4 XGoku & XVegeta's chase after Fu, as well as SSG XTrunks confronting Towa as she made baby Fu escape, I think that Prison Planet arc takes place after the Descent of the Demon gods arc.
Hell Yeah my theory about this story is correct.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:18 am

Guess I arrived late to the party, all his videos are private now.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:52 am

Grimlock wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:56 pm Oh my god, I love Dragon Ball Heroes! ♥ Thank you so much for this!

Towa has a very maternal expression here... I love it!

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:53 am

They really made us wait two months for this crap episode.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:24 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:52 am Towa has a very maternal expression here... I love it!
A very touching and "awn" moment, only to be screwed by Trunks. Gotta say it kinda pissed me off. Attacking a mother with a baby, he should be arrested for the rest of his life.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:28 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:53 am They really made us wait two months for this crap episode.
? What did you expect based on the quality and rush job of the previous 17 episodes?

Also I think you’d be better off voicing that opinion in the anime thread.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:27 pm

I’m soooo hyped! I saw all this live, and all I can say is... I love baby Fu, I’m glad we finally understand Prison planet is post mechikabura’s return, so hyped SDBH anime season 2 got announced, can’t wait to see where Big Bang mission goes cause it seems Fu finally achieved his goal and created a big bang !! :D

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:18 pm

Is it me or is that gameplay trailer implying that we're getting stage transitions now?
S3 Hendrix wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:27 pm I’m soooo hyped! I saw all this live, and all I can say is... I love baby Fu, I’m glad we finally understand Prison planet is post mechikabura’s return
I dunno if the dialouge changes anything, but from the visuals, it looked like it could imply Prison Planet is both post and pre mechikabura's return. Like, Towa sends back Fuu at the end of the current demon realm arc, Fuu grows up to initiate Prison Planet, Xeno Goku and Vegeta investigate Prison Planet only for Demigra's return to happen, Mechikabura's arc happens, then ends on Towa sending Fuu back.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:28 am

Lol why is Bojack in that pic...? Didn't he get offed pretty quickly by FTrunks during the Prison Planet arc?

Seems like they're hyping up the main cast of BBM. Can't wait to see how the Time Patrol will interact with the GoDs if at all.
Yeah, if she is to stay all the way into the new mission then she's finally getting something right??? she has to, btw can somebody translate the text of the trailer in that image??? like when they present each part of the cast since when the Xeno Patrol appears both Goten and Gohan are nowhere to be seen does that mean they are gone or does the text says Xeno Patrol??? and like when Towa, Bojack and Turles appear what does it say in text??? that was so random, then the tree that appears next as the tree of might or what does it say?? somebody help please