Buying the Daizenshuu from Japan

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

EZsensei

Buying the Daizenshuu from Japan

Post by EZsensei » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:32 am

Hi,
Can anybody tell me where i can buy from japan and order overseas (to europe).
I'm looking for daizenshuu 4 specifically!

SSJGAffleck
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Buying the Daizenshuu from Japan

Post by SSJGAffleck » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:14 am

I got mine from Amazon, I found their prices to be better than that on eBay but I recently found a new(to me) site called buyee that lets you bid on Japanese only auctions and have it delivered to their warehouse and then they ship it to you.
"Your father was an average fighter, but a bRiLlIaNt sCiEnTIsT!"- Brian Drummond's pitch-perfect voice

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:20 am

To help with the Amazon.jp option, I use a site called tenso.com that, similar to Buyee, give you a spot in their warehouse that you can use as an address, from which they can ship the parcel to you. It's not very helpful for saving on shipping costs, but it's a lifesaver because it lets you buy stuff that won't ship outside Japan, or not to your location specifically. I used Tenso to get my OG Dragon Box at a very reasonable price!

SSJGAffleck
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SSJGAffleck » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:45 pm

Yeah, I think Buyee is own by Tenso because whenever I use Buyee the PayPal receipt says Tenso, but Buyee does deal more with Yahoo auctions and will help you find what you are looking for cheaper. I personally got a lot of all of the famicom Dragon Ball games for around $10 USD, before shipping. It really is a hassle-free service because you usually don't have to worry about import fees if you choose one of the slower, cheaper shipping options, but if you want it quick and tracked then the more expensive option is a way to go.
"Your father was an average fighter, but a bRiLlIaNt sCiEnTIsT!"- Brian Drummond's pitch-perfect voice

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:23 pm

I got all of mine from Amazon. I was so worried every time I ordered one that it'd be missing slip covers or ripped up or stained but they were all pretty much perfect condition. :D
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!