"Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Legends" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:57 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:40 pm I'm disappointed with a fact they got Vegeta's attack name wrong.
It's two handed Final Shine Attack, not Final Flash wtf. Final Flash isn't green/blue. They even got this attack from certain scene where he uses it on Omega and calls it Final Shine Attack.
Given that we have many version of the same character chance are high we got a SSJ4 Vegeta with Final Shine Attack. :thumbup:

Edit: Bingo a reddit user confirmed it's a Vegeta SSJ4 that battled against Yi Xing Long.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DragonballLege ... e_for_his/
The point is he still uses Final Shine on Omega, not Final Flash. He never used Final Flash in GT. That was only stupid dub change.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:16 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:38 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:40 pm I'm disappointed with a fact they got Vegeta's attack name wrong.
It's two handed Final Shine Attack, not Final Flash wtf. Final Flash isn't green/blue. They even got this attack from certain scene where he uses it on Omega and calls it Final Shine Attack.
Given that we have many version of the same character chance are high we got a SSJ4 Vegeta with Final Shine Attack. :thumbup:

Edit: Bingo a reddit user confirmed it's a Vegeta SSJ4 that battled against Yi Xing Long.
The point is he still uses Final Shine on Omega, not Final Flash. He never used Final Flash in GT. That was only stupid dub change.
Correct, and if my memory serves me right, Vegeta: GT does try to use his Final Flash against Omega Shenron's Minus Energy Power Ball, but only for him to be knocked aside by Son Goku: GT.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:16 pm

Correct, and if my memory serves me right, Vegeta: GT does try to use his Final Flash against Omega Shenron's Minus Energy Power Ball, but only for him to be knocked aside by Son Goku: GT.
Nope, that's still Final Shine. He never even tried Final Flash in GT. The same against Omega Shenron before being impaled, he shouts "Final Shine".

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:25 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:08 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:16 pm

Nope, that's still Final Shine. He never even tried Final Flash in GT. The same against Omega Shenron before being impaled, he shouts "Final Shine".

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Speaking of Omega, since SSJ4 Vegeta debuted in the Omega fight, do you guys think Omega will be featured in the banner, even if it's Syn in case they want save when he's actually Omega for later when SSJ4 Gogeta eventually becomes a unit in the game?
Caulifla best girl! :)

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:38 pm Speaking of Omega, since SSJ4 Vegeta debuted in the Omega fight, do you guys think Omega will be featured in the banner, even if it's Syn in case they want save when he's actually Omega for later when SSJ4 Gogeta eventually becomes a unit in the game?
I don't think so. I'd say Omega will debut with Gogeta SSJ4 and Syn will debut with Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:00 pm

I saw many people hating on the new red-star system and though they do have reasons for it... It doesn't matter much to me.

It's cool to have another level cap increase, I could totally own the Ultra Rush mode and the last boss at Goku Black event.

On the negative side: didn't like much the Guild and the Co-Op as I feel they are a little bit messy, but I can take it anyway. That Zenkai Awakening is an interesting concept, but it takes forever to grind, so yeah not my piece of cake.

SSJ4 Goku and Baby might come as a Christmas event of such, kinda excited for that.

About the story mode:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PsionicWarrior » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:16 am

Noah wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:00 pmOn the negative side: didn't like much the Guild and the Co-Op as I feel they are a little bit messy, but I can take it anyway. That Zenkai Awakening is an interesting concept, but it takes forever to grind, so yeah not my piece of cake.
Co-op shop is great I recommend you at least do the dailies. You can get Z-power with the coins which is amazing. I'll soon get my Transgeta to 6 stars (would be 5 stars with the old system) without needing to wait to get dupes through summoning thanks to that.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:41 pm

Just got a weird glitch with the summoning animations. Goku launches his kamehameha as usual, then the camera cuts to...nothing? It was just a shaky camera with nothing but Namek as a background. Then it shifts back to Goku, showing him win the beam struggle, and it cuts back to nothing again. I guess something went wrong with Frieza's model, and it just didn't show up. Although he was there for the melee portion, so... I dunno.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:40 pm

I have yet to encounter a glitch in my DBL game version.

How much characters do you all possessed as of now ? Also what's your opinion of the story so far ?

Also Vegeta SSJ4 do say Final Shine Attack they corrected before release what he actually say.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:43 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:40 pm I have yet to encounter a glitch in my DBL game version.

How much characters do you all possessed as of now ? Also what's your opinion of the story so far ?

Also Vegeta SSJ4 do say Final Shine Attack they corrected before release what he actually say.
I have 216 characters so far. A lot more than I thought. I think the story has been good so far. I like the relationships Shallot has built along the way. The way they write the characters' personalities and dialogue is spot on.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:55 am

Today I finally managed to roll SSJ4 Vegeta! Now my urge to play this game has increased thousandfold :thumbup:

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:03 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:43 pm
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:40 pm I have yet to encounter a glitch in my DBL game version.

I have 216 characters so far. A lot more than I thought. I think the story has been good so far. I like the relationships Shallot has built along the way. The way they write the characters' personalities and dialogue is spot on.
I have 219 characters so far, at the moment the only characters that I would want are as follow in this picture.

Red: Most Wanted
Yellow : Middly Wanted

I would love a SSJ3 Vegeta for Legends tho. Like that I would be able to do varied team Vegeta lol. Gosh the dialogue as for the story are amazing and some are hilarious. :lol:

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:05 am

Xeogran wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:55 am Today I finally managed to roll SSJ4 Vegeta! Now my urge to play this game has increased thousandfold :thumbup:
Similar here. When I first installed this game last year, I didn't get any of the characters I wanted. Got so frustrated that I even removed it from my cellphone. Recently installed it again and I got not only the ones I wanted the most, I also got base Gogeta and Dragon Ball Minus Bardock (hopefully just because I'm revealing this, my luck doesn't go away. That tends to happen to me). Now I have all the reasons to play the hell out of this game.

All I want now is Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan God Vegeta.

EDIT: Speaking of Dragon Ball Minus Bardock, just saw that the technique he used against Freeza in Dragon Ball Super: Broly is called Final Spirit Cannon in this game. I mean... That's good and bad. It's good because it's a nice variation of the spherical version he used in the TV Special, it's bad because I wanted it to have a unique name.
It's also weird that Dimps is using Spike's names for the techniques. It's common to see "Riot Javelin" instead of Spike's Final Spirit Cannon. Dimps is also using "Stardust [insert name]" for Gogeta's moves in Dragon Ball Heroes, also from Spike.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:10 am

Is there an easy way to get C Rank items to boost them to S rank and how do you get said items to have Gold stone in them ? :wtf:

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:50 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:10 am Is there an easy way to get C Rank items to boost them to S rank and how do you get said items to have Gold stone in them ? :wtf:
Grinding. Lots and lots of grinding. The stats of the equipment are random. The orange stone just means the stat is in the upper range of its capabilities, as opposed to the standard green, which signify lower or average stats. The second and third slots can be erased so you could unlock them again and hope for better, but you're stuck with the first slot.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:05 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:50 am
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:10 am Is there an easy way to get C Rank items to boost them to S rank and how do you get said items to have Gold stone in them ? :wtf:
The second and third slots can be erased so you could unlock them again and hope for better, but you're stuck with the first slot.
And how you can erase them to start again ? :shock:

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 am

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1217280801932316673

SSJ3 Shallot is coming to Dragon Ball Legends

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:31 pm

Pairing Shallot SSJ3 with Nail makes him even more powerful :shock: He is above Sparking Beerus in terms of overall stats.

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PsionicWarrior » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:17 pm

SSJ3 Shallot is absolutely insane, but it's good to see saiyan teams in the ladder again

It's also great that they made a free character around the same tier as LL units