"Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TKA
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TKA » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:52 pm

Brojack wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:25 pm
But he's not mysterious. There's no mystery surrounding him at all.
He wants to eat planets. That's the gimmick of the character. It's no deeper than that.

Wow, his plan is so not a mystery that Toyotaro just had him straight up tell you what his end goal is.

Oh wait, no he didn't. That's the basics of writing a mystery, brotendo.

Also of note, since chapter 51, Moro has been relegated to showing up on a few pages (or in some chapters, a few panels) per chapter. Because, as I said before, he isn't in the foreground (whether for better or for worse is another discussion, and one I had when this chapter was first released).

I don't know exactly what you've been arguing about for the previous 2 or 3 pages, but I don't care to have discussions about your subjective view of objective fact. The facts are the facts. The image in this post means I'm done talking about this subject.

Now if you want to pivot this discussion back to talking about pacing, then that I'd be down for, brochacho.
The Creatives who inspire me: Akira Toriyama, George Lucas, Chris Nolan, J. R. R. Tolkien and Zack Snyder

http://i.imgur.com/XAnj7Yi.jpg

You saw Batman v Superman? Is it the Ultimate Edition? No? Then you haven't seen Batman v Superman. Also, the Snyder Cut is the greatest, non-deconstructionist ensemble comic book film ever made.

Brojack
Banned

Post by Brojack » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:28 pm

TKA wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:52 pmWow, his plan is so not a mystery that Toyotaro just had him straight up tell you what his end goal is.

Oh wait, no he didn't. That's the basics of writing a mystery, brotendo.
....Yes, yes he did. He explained exactly what those ideals of his were a chapter prior to what you just showed.

He was literally asked what he was after and Moro told him what his ideal was and that it was part of that end aka his end goal.

You've rushed in to defend the character without even having either paid attention to or just haven't even read the series. So much for that basic writing huh?

TKA
Advanced Regular

Post by TKA » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:30 pm

Brojack wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:28 pm You've rushed in to defend the character without even having either paid attention to or just haven't even read the series. So much for that basic writing huh?
Did you just post a page of him explaining what he wants from an earlier chapter than the one I took a page from? A chapter where he's talking to enemies vs one where he's talking to his allies? Next time someone posts the page where Perfect Cell says he wants to destroy all life in the universe, you should counter by posting a page of Imperfect Cell saying his goal is to consume 17 and 18.

Yes, basic writing. Basic story structure.

I'm not "defending" anything. This is what's been written and presented. I don't give a shit about whatever narrative you want to push, dawg, since what's already been written negates it. Go back to having your ad hominem-laced nitpick discussions with other posters, because I ain't with it, my guy.
The Creatives who inspire me: Akira Toriyama, George Lucas, Chris Nolan, J. R. R. Tolkien and Zack Snyder

http://i.imgur.com/XAnj7Yi.jpg

You saw Batman v Superman? Is it the Ultimate Edition? No? Then you haven't seen Batman v Superman. Also, the Snyder Cut is the greatest, non-deconstructionist ensemble comic book film ever made.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:24 pm

Y’all need to roll back the antagonism right now. Strikes and bans come next.

(Edit: In fact, they’re going out now.)

Totally not representative of what is expected here.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

The Undying
Banned Alternate Account

Post by The Undying » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:27 pm

There isn't much I can say on this topic that hasn't already been covered by other posters.

The story is always, always more important than the villain. What matters is what works for the story, which is ultimately about the protagonists.

Manga Jiren is a great example; he's not super nuanced or complicated as a character, but he was the perfect obstacle for Goku and co. in a story about the importance of teamwork as well as Goku's growth as a martial artist. His purpose as an antagonist was to emphasize the main themes, which he did.

A villain should only be as complex or as simple as the narrative and its thematic elements warrant. That's what determines whether they're underdeveloped, well done, or just extraneous fluff.

Aside from a couple of pointless chapters where I felt nothing happened, as it stands, I don't have too much of a problem with Moro's portrayal in the arc. He doesn't have to be "mysterious" or "deep". His character (mostly) works for what the story aims to accomplish, at least so far and at least in theory.
Formerly Marlowe89.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:38 pm

Yeah, I don't care if Moro is deep. He's about as simple as most other DB villains. He could have been given depth and it would have been better, but that goes for characters like Frieza, and Zamasu too. The former is a guy who is part of a mafia esque crime empire and wants to conquer and trade planets rather than just destroy things, and the latter is a guy who only curses mortals but loves the universe. There was potential there for more interesting dimensions to them, but in the end it always turns into evil smirking and insanity. That's what DBZ has always been. You have to enjoy it on the level it was made for. It's about high stakes scenarios, not psychological drama.

So what I care about is whether the scenarios where they combat him and his minions are interesting and give lots of the cast time to shine, and it seems like they are doing that. Super material pales in comparison to the original in so many ways, but one thing they have been doing right is giving the weaker cast members time to shine, even if I don't always agree with the way they have been doing it.

Three simple things that put this Moro arc ahead of most other Super stuff is that it's A: not a rehash of a previous villain, B: it's not a tournament arc, and C: there's not just one big guy for Goku and Vegeta fight; he has an army the weaker guys can engage with. Only the Moro arc has ticked all of those boxes at once. The only missing element in Super is that it failed to deliver on the multiple universes with adventures that take place in those other universes. It shot its load all at once by jamming them into a big tournament to fight. The next arc should go into one of the other universes.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:46 pm

I really don’t see the problem with characters/villains not being “original”. Why is that even needed? Why so much emphasis on that? Because the opposite of originality somehow implies “laziness” on the writers’ part? So what? Who cares. I like villains that have a lot of in common with previous ones. Especially one that has a lot in common with nearly all of them such as Moro. Because it’s fun. It gives me something to compare him to and to speculate more. It is absolutely true that Moro has traits of King Piccolo, Android 19, 20, Cell, Buu, Bibidi, Babidi, and even Frieza, to a certain extent. And you know what? That’s perfectly fine and i like it. Now it would be a completely different thing if he was totally based of on a single already existing character (such as 7-3 looking almost identical to Hit), or Pikon to Piccolo. But that’s a completely different situation.

• Also, i like Mechikabura..

• And i have no problem with Moro’s “personality” or “ideals” either. Yes, he seems to be a simple villain, who just wants to consume beings and worlds. So what? He’s a villain! And not “every” villain needs to have a deeper personality like Zamasu (which i enjoyed too!) The point is, we needed a new villain for Goku and Vegeta to fight against, learn from, and overcome. How his exact personality is, is irrelevant to that issue. Although, to argue against the point made earlier, Moro’s shown personality DOES seem consistent with what he’s supposed to be. He has been introduced as an ancient and evil Wizard that eats planets and wants to have fun that way. That’s what the character is supposed to be, and so far his shown attitude and personality has been consistent with that.

So lets take a look at Moro’s similairities to previous villains, shall we? Something fun!

• He is similair to King Piccolo, in that he was introduced in his older form, kicked Goku’s ass in that older form, causing Goku to almost die and to retreat and train to obtain a new power-up. Moro, just like King Piccolo, gets a wish granted from the Dragon Balls to get young again and get his full power back. They are both based on demons.

(King Piccolo also got sealed up prior, Moro was imprisoned).

• Android 19, 20, and Cell. Just like them, he steals energy from others to make himself stronger. Starts out weak, gets stronger, they even have him emerge and float out of the water/sea after being hit by his opponent, just like Imperfect Cell!

• Majin Buu. Just like Buu, Moro is an ANCIENT, Evil, Magical, Being that attacks planets and has absorbing capabilities. And just like Buu, he fought against the Supreme Kais millions of years prior and got his magic sealed away (Buu himself got sealed aswell).

• Babidi and Bibidi. Just like them, Moro is an ancient WIZARD. A mage, with great magical capabilities.

• Frieza. You know, having minions and all, and traveling spaceships to attack the galaxies, and also for backstabbing his loyal minions after they have run out of usefulness. They both arrive at and attack Namek for the Dragon Balls.

And i like all of that!

Furthermore, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with him having another humanoid animal design. That’s a really bad criticism. First of all, i like antromorphic animal designs such as Beerus and the rest of the Gods of Destruction. This yet another bad example of attacking “unoriginality”. If the design looks cool, that’s it. That’s enough. I happen to like his animalistic “Goat” design. And you may not. That’s perfectly fine. But to attack the entire character for that is unfair. Beerus looks super cool. So do Liquir, Gine, and Rumsshi. I perfectly welcome an animal zoo of characters. Buutenks and Buuhan looked cool aswell. Which i fully agree with. They were not based on animals.

• Oh, and Cell and Buu were obviously NOT random aliens like Jiren. Cell was a biologically created android made from several of the greatest fighters that ever walked the earth. Not “natural” at all, like Frieza and Jiren. Cell is a being that could survive anything like Frieza, regenerate like the Namekians, and has Zenkais like the Saiyans. He is not human. Majin Buu likewise, and even much more so. He’s an ancient demonic genie with endless magical capabilities and regeneration. He’s immortal, and definitely not a random being, a normal alien... Like... Jiren. You literally explained what they were yourself in the same sentence where you said “What’s the difference?”.

That is extremely ironic. But okay, i’ll leave it at this for now.

GodPrince91

Post by GodPrince91 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:51 am

I agree I actually like Moro's design of being a humanoid-ish goat. It reminds me of biblical demons and is perfect to portray Moro.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:35 am

Brojack wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:58 am
All it seems to me is like you are nitpicking specific similarities & lamenting on those, while ignoring the differences I pointed out to you & yet you make the same type of argument to defend previous comparisons I made which you called 'pale imitation.'

And here's more:

Goku Black & Turles are both evil Goku.

Hit & Jiren are both silent but strong antagonists that have a purplish phallic figure to them.

Z Broly & DBS Broly... well, no need for explanation.

This is essentially the same level which you're likening Moro to be w/ regards to the Z antagonists. Like I said, there are characteristics which can be shared by villains, & that's fine as long as they're unique enough, which Moro is. He's not Freeza 2.0 or Cell 2.0 or Buu 2.0, that's for sure.
It's the only critique that's needed because it shows how unoriginal it is. Dragon Ball Super introduced many powerful anthropomorphic animal characters and now Moro is yet another one except it's just a different animal.
... I didn't realize the U6 Saiyans, Hit, Goku Black, Zamasu, Jiren, & Toppo were supposed to resemble animals.

Also I didn't realize Mechikaboola was the 1st ever villain in any piece of work to wear a cloak. But so what if Moro does it? Cloaks are literary introduction devices you see all the time in manga/anime.

Also if this is your way of critiquing character designs, then I think we're done here. You're clearly invested only in the way that you think DB characters should be designed, despite it being a fantasy franchise that thrives on anthropomorphic animal characters. An appeal to kids, not sophisticated wise intellectuals arguing about originality in a series that hasn't been truly original since the original manga ended.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:56 am

RagnoKaito wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:08 pm
mute_proxy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:35 am I'm fairly certain those french websites don't have translators, besides what Google translate provides.
That’s what you say, Those french websites are actually the most reliable about Dragon Ball xD

But however, I just asked to a Japanese translator* (who is a big fan and expert of DB) to translate these part, and that’s it:

“During the meetings with Toriyama Sensei, I was surprised by his ideas; ideas that only he, the original author, could have”.

*he is Davide Della Via, an italian Youtuber and one of The maximum expert in Japanese language and DB world.
Rakurai wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:13 am
Not saying that the translation you provided is wrong or inaccurate, but if you are claiming that the arc is entirely written/outlined by Toriyama (as opposed to it being an idea or concept) then that's prob taking it a bit too far. Just because it's implied that Toriyama wrote a secret for the new character(s) (and because of Japanese ambiguity, it can be either singular or plural, i.e. Merus or Moro or both), doesn't mean that it's the same scenario as the previous arcs where Toyotarou filled the outlines between point A and point B.
And that’s how Toriyama actually works since ToP arc xD

For this arc, Toriyama just said the team of Universe 7 and other few things like:
- 18 fight Ribrianne
- Piccolo fights Damon & Gamisaras
- Vegeta fights Toppo
- Goku fights Jiren
- Goku unclock Ultra Istinct
- 17 won and ripristinate The erased universes
- Frieza is resurrected by Whis

All The rest was made by Toyotaro and Toei and that’s why manga and anime are so different in this arc.
I'm responding to this ancient discussion about the last-published Toyotaro interview I was quoted in to note that--yes, I read it--, and two, I wound up in the exact same place as Davide Della Via apparently did ("ideas," which doesn't firmly indicate anything about the seed of the overall arc coming from idea in the way previous arcs have--just, you know, ideas), whereas there were a fair number of people pushing for (as your other translations showed) "idea" (singular; makes some big implicit claims about whose overall baby the arc is), which is why I chose to leave any firm reading out of the summary I did way back when.

Though yes, I'd have gone and would still go with "ideas," plural, which tells us basically nothing and just needs to be taken in combination with all the other many hints that the arc's conception was heavily collaborative at the least, largely Toyotaro-driven at the most.

For the record, I will never translate, or silently omit in summaries, anything I feel I actually didn't understand. (I would either not summarize or translate in the first place, or note it explicitly, although the need to do so for anything DB-related isn't very likely at this point.) I felt that statement, for anything it actually tells us, was sufficiently covered by saying the arc was written collaboratively. That was all we know and remains all we know, however much people wanted to read into a fairly fluffy compliment to Toriyama there.

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:48 pm

The Undying wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:27 pm There isn't much I can say on this topic that hasn't already been covered by other posters.

The story is always, always more important than the villain. What matters is what works for the story, which is ultimately about the protagonists.

Manga Jiren is a great example; he's not super nuanced or complicated as a character, but he was the perfect obstacle for Goku and co. in a story about the importance of teamwork as well as Goku's growth as a martial artist. His purpose as an antagonist was to emphasize the main themes, which he did.

A villain should only be as complex or as simple as the narrative and its thematic elements warrant. That's what determines whether they're underdeveloped, well done, or just extraneous fluff.

Aside from a couple of pointless chapters where I felt nothing happened, as it stands, I don't have too much of a problem with Moro's portrayal in the arc. He doesn't have to be "mysterious" or "deep". His character (mostly) works for what the story aims to accomplish, at least so far and at least in theory.
Thank you. Toriyama's DB is always about Goku and Vegeta excelling every arc in power. Moro is definitely doing that job. Which serves the narration for the cast getting to their destined set point. I told people before, Moro serves the plot, forcing Goku and Vegeta to excel for their purposes. Despite not having this colorful, trendy and relatable personality that some want.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:47 pm

something that I forgot and that it seems that nobody noticed is the personality android18 is the same as that of the anime ... xd
many said that "toei" had copied the personality of nami (one piece) but it is clear that is the personality that toriyama gave her or in any case toyotaro express it well :mrgreen:
Regarder wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:38 pm Yeah, I don't care if Moro is deep. He's about as simple as most other DB villains. He could have been given depth and it would have been better, but that goes for characters like Frieza, and Zamasu too. The former is a guy who is part of a mafia esque crime empire and wants to conquer and trade planets rather than just destroy things, and the latter is a guy who only curses mortals but loves the universe. There was potential there for more interesting dimensions to them, but in the end it always turns into evil smirking and insanity. That's what DBZ has always been. You have to enjoy it on the level it was made for. It's about high stakes scenarios, not psychological drama.
most villains do not necessarily care to destroy everything in order to win ... in the case of zamasu although he go into anger never succumb to destroy the planets or the universe that he loved doing the most complete
out of that the other villains are flat but ... they have personality or something distinctive in them
Frieza is an villain small, refined and ambitious destroyer of planets
which is able to evolve in many forms he is related to the origin of the protagonist and the death of the Saiyans
Buu is original, funny, glutton and curious skills to kills and destroy
Cell a monster created by humanity and based on cells of the protagonists, he not being interested in world domination for considering how boring so he has decided ... to play a game to decide the fate of the world
Zamasu, a creator god of another universe ... who, tired of mortals ruining the universe, decides to leave his passive post to act and bring justice with his own hands as well as destroy the false gods that let these facts pass

It's been over a year ... and Moro has really not shown
nothing that makes it emblematic
It does not have a clear objective ... just to conquer the galaxy which makes it less ambitious and original than zamasu or cell
his magical abilities seem lower than those of babidi or buu
and its connection with the gods .. is not really very developed

at the beginning ... they tried to make him look like the most evil but I don't think it's really very different from others and he doesn't have a personality ...

that may change later .. yes but again it has already become too boring
Regarder wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:38 pm Three simple things that put this Moro arc ahead of most other Super stuff is that it's A: not a rehash of a previous villain, B: it's not a tournament arc, and C: there's not just one big guy for Goku and Vegeta fight; he has an army the weaker guys can engage with. Only the Moro arc has ticked all of those boxes at once. The only missing element in Super is that it failed to deliver on the multiple universes with adventures that take place in those other universes. It shot its load all at once by jamming them into a big tournament to fight. The next arc should go into one of the other universes.
the idea was good ... but it is badly raised at the beginning they should never have used fodders character to fight with Goku and Vegeta just makes him take out off "presence"

Kokonoe
Not Banned

Post by Kokonoe » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:29 am

They really should animate this manga the plot is so damn good. Toyotaro is practically the reincarnation of Toriyama. Toriyama did well to pick his successor, he's every bit as great as Tori ever was.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Kokonoe wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:29 am They really should animate this manga the plot is so damn good. Toyotaro is practically the reincarnation of Toriyama. Toriyama did well to pick his successor, he's every bit as great as Tori ever was.
they won't do it ... and if they do it will be very different from manga as already seen in other sagas
honestly for me that's better

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:23 pm

batistabus wrote:

I ordered that set of figurines based on manga scenes recently, so here's my mini-review. I bought them on PlayAsia, but I believe they're sold out now.

First, I have to say this is a somewhat strange set.

The figure with Goku upper-cutting Jiren has Goku in Omen form for some reason, and it looks awful. I've put that figure away, but I have the rest on my desk.

One of these figures is based on the anime. Thankfully it's from my favorite scene of the anime, but still, I don't know why they did that.

I'm really happy with the Goku Black figure. The aura looks great, and despite being small, I prefer it over the 25 cm figure that references the same panel.

My favorite is Jiren chopping Kame-sen'nin's neck. It's a great scene from the manga, and I never would have expected that they would have made a figure of it. Kame-sen'nin probably has the best face sculpt of the set.

Other than that, the box that they all come in is colorful and cool. I have a few other select scenes that I wish they made a figure of, like Freeza tackling Jiren and Goku simultaneously for the win, but maybe they'll come out with a second series. As a long-time fan of the manga, I was really happy to see these be made at all, and I'm satisfied with them despite not having a preference for "miniature" figures.
The UI "Omen" punching Jiren is taken from the anime. The only thing in that set that is taken from the Manga is the Jiren and Roshi since there is promo art that exists of Black in that pose and even then that's just a generic power up pose.

The second set is all Broly movie based as Megahouse finally came to their senses! :P

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:47 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:23 pm The UI "Omen" punching Jiren is taken from the anime. The only thing in that set that is taken from the Manga is the Jiren and Roshi since there is promo art that exists of Black in that pose and even then that's just a generic power up pose.

The second set is all Broly movie based as Megahouse finally came to their senses! :P
You are mistaken. The Jiren punch is a direct reference to this manga panel, and the Rosé figure is a direct reference to this panel.

Do you have a link to the Broly set? Makes sense that they'd do Broly next as that's the next bit of material in continuity, but I'm not getting any results.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:30 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:23 pm
batistabus wrote:

I ordered that set of figurines based on manga scenes recently, so here's my mini-review. I bought them on PlayAsia, but I believe they're sold out now.

First, I have to say this is a somewhat strange set.

The figure with Goku upper-cutting Jiren has Goku in Omen form for some reason, and it looks awful. I've put that figure away, but I have the rest on my desk.

One of these figures is based on the anime. Thankfully it's from my favorite scene of the anime, but still, I don't know why they did that.

I'm really happy with the Goku Black figure. The aura looks great, and despite being small, I prefer it over the 25 cm figure that references the same panel.

My favorite is Jiren chopping Kame-sen'nin's neck. It's a great scene from the manga, and I never would have expected that they would have made a figure of it. Kame-sen'nin probably has the best face sculpt of the set.

Other than that, the box that they all come in is colorful and cool. I have a few other select scenes that I wish they made a figure of, like Freeza tackling Jiren and Goku simultaneously for the win, but maybe they'll come out with a second series. As a long-time fan of the manga, I was really happy to see these be made at all, and I'm satisfied with them despite not having a preference for "miniature" figures.
The UI "Omen" punching Jiren is taken from the anime. The only thing in that set that is taken from the Manga is the Jiren and Roshi since there is promo art that exists of Black in that pose and even then that's just a generic power up pose.

Those are clearly from the manga. There’s even Jiren karate chopping Kamesennin, so not even an argument that those figures are inspired from the manga can be made.
I wonder if they will ever make Moro figures too. The arc is quite popular now because it’s the only medium that’s continuing the story.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:31 pm

If they want to make more merchandise from the manga how about Vegeta in Yadrat clothes. But I also know it will never happen because variety when it comes to Vegeta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Instead it will be another figure of him in Cell Saga armor

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:13 pm

batistabus wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:47 pm
Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:23 pm The UI "Omen" punching Jiren is taken from the anime. The only thing in that set that is taken from the Manga is the Jiren and Roshi since there is promo art that exists of Black in that pose and even then that's just a generic power up pose.

You are mistaken. The Jiren punch is a direct reference to this manga panel, and the Rosé figure is a direct reference to this panel.

Do you have a link to the Broly set? Makes sense that they'd do Broly next as that's the next bit of material in continuity, but I'm not getting any results.
It's so sad how they couldn't even get the right form for the Jiren getting gutted figure.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:43 pm

batistabus wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:47 pm

goku doesn't have white hair but it seems like a mixture of both or a mistake
emperior wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:30 pm Those are clearly from the manga. There’s even Jiren karate chopping Kamesennin, so not even an argument that those figures are inspired from the manga can be made.
I wonder if they will ever make Moro figures too. The arc is quite popular now because it’s the only medium that’s continuing the story.
not all are .. and Goku black's pose is very generic