"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:04 pm

2 of the secret cards were accidentally leaked via the livestream. They briefly appeared during the "No. 1 Card Battler" trailer:
That only leaves 1 SEC card left, and it's pretty obvious it's T*** *U.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:08 pm

Seems Golden Oozaru Bardock. I'd say took them long enough but it's not like Oozarus at this point are interesting.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Looks like Bardock have interaction Xeno Trunks and appeared in BBM

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:15 pm

In that image, Trunks is just narrating/summarizing the events. Not an actual dialogue between those characters.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Grandpriest3

Post by Grandpriest3 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 am

Rakurai wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:09 pm
Grandpriest3 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:26 pm Also I'm Zenkaibattery, and I know there are multiple continuities within heroes and different variations of XGoku. However, the profile on the wiki is treated as a psuedo-composite Xeno-Goku. The reason being is because seperate keys (Such as UMX and the manga and what not) or profiles would be redundant, as they would just be the same tier (2-B and MFTL+ speed in this case) anyway with almost all the same abilities. Simiarly for Demigra, it's treated as a pseudo-composite. So basically, XGoku is treated as a more composite profile to keep the profile clean and not redundant with the same tiers just with different justifications.

Hope that clears some stuff up
Hey, first of all, appreciate you responding here.

Second, Idk what kind of tier list classifications these are, but saying that these Gokus are around the same level of strength is just totally wrong.

In UMX, Goku: Xeno has gone through the SSG ritual, has had training from Whis, & trained by himself later on.

In WM, base Goku: Xeno is a significantly stronger than ToP SSB Goku & but the SS4 Xeno duo lose to SSB Vegetto.

In the manga, SS4 Goku: Xeno is equal to SS4 Broly Dark/Final Form Mira/SSB Goku.

In the arcade, the SS4 Xeno duo are on par with SS Cumber, who was a match for SSB Vegetto.

A better alternative is: why not just use the feats only for the main continuity, which is the arcade, instead of spin-offs like UMX & WM? A Goku: Xeno with, e.g., 'Saiyan Beyond God' & SS4 is just straight-up wrong & no version of that Goku: Xeno exists (yet).

Idk how the Wiki operates nor do I know if this is also done for other series, but it would be wise to tell the readers that what they're reading is a composite & put a disclaimer or note. I also assume that the same is done for main timeline Goku, where anime & manga events of DBS are combined (since I would think they'd be in the same tier classification), otherwise there's some hypocrisy/double standard at play here.
Hi

Just to clear up, level of strength/scaling to different characters is different from what I am talking about, which is the "Tier" the characters are in.

All the XGoku's would be the same "tier", obviously they wouldn't scale the same. And yes, I will probably make a thread later on to note that this is a more pseudo-composite Xeno Goku. But as I said, different profiles would be redundant, as they would just be the same "Tier" which is destructive capacity/Attack Potency, as they all scale to characters who can destroy all of history

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:35 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:35 pm You know what would've been really cool... and wacky? Goku and Xeno Goku fusing while fighting a Goku Black and Baby Vegeta fusion during the Prison Planet Arc. Now, how would Goku Black and Baby be there, you guys may ask? Simple. Fu could abduct a Goku Black from right before Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks went back to the Future timeline, the first time around, in Super, and a Baby from before the moment when Pan, Mr. Satan, Buu, and Uub assaulted him in GT. Two enemies that Goku (from Super) and Xeno Goku fought in their pasts. And yes, yes, I know, Heroes purists, Xeno Goku is not exactly the same Goku from the GT continuity, but still, he has gone through the GT events, hence why he has Super Saiyan 4, right? But yeah, that's my really wacky but cool idea that we never got to see in Heroes. What do you guys think?
I always thought Goku Black & Baby Vegeta could make an iconic pair in SDBH, given they are like the 'body takeover' villains of Super & GT respectively. Dk about fusion given it's super rare & they've never done fusions that were that much of a stretch (unless they already appeared in another game), but a Baby Saiya-powered Goku Black would be interesting.
Grandpriest3 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 am Hi

Just to clear up, level of strength/scaling to different characters is different from what I am talking about, which is the "Tier" the characters are in.

All the XGoku's would be the same "tier", obviously they wouldn't scale the same. And yes, I will probably make a thread later on to note that this is a more pseudo-composite Xeno Goku. But as I said, different profiles would be redundant, as they would just be the same "Tier" which is destructive capacity/Attack Potency, as they all scale to characters who can destroy all of history
Goku: Xeno can't destroy history. At least, not SDBH arcade Goku: Xeno. That just sounds straight-up ridiculous, tbh I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. Nobody in DBH/SDBH can destroy 'history' with punches or Kamehamehas, if that's what you mean.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Grandpriest3 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 am
Rakurai wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:09 pm
Grandpriest3 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:26 pm Also I'm Zenkaibattery, and I know there are multiple continuities within heroes and different variations of XGoku. However, the profile on the wiki is treated as a psuedo-composite Xeno-Goku. The reason being is because seperate keys (Such as UMX and the manga and what not) or profiles would be redundant, as they would just be the same tier (2-B and MFTL+ speed in this case) anyway with almost all the same abilities. Simiarly for Demigra, it's treated as a pseudo-composite. So basically, XGoku is treated as a more composite profile to keep the profile clean and not redundant with the same tiers just with different justifications.

Hope that clears some stuff up
Hey, first of all, appreciate you responding here.

Second, Idk what kind of tier list classifications these are, but saying that these Gokus are around the same level of strength is just totally wrong.

In UMX, Goku: Xeno has gone through the SSG ritual, has had training from Whis, & trained by himself later on.

In WM, base Goku: Xeno is a significantly stronger than ToP SSB Goku & but the SS4 Xeno duo lose to SSB Vegetto.

In the manga, SS4 Goku: Xeno is equal to SS4 Broly Dark/Final Form Mira/SSB Goku.

In the arcade, the SS4 Xeno duo are on par with SS Cumber, who was a match for SSB Vegetto.

A better alternative is: why not just use the feats only for the main continuity, which is the arcade, instead of spin-offs like UMX & WM? A Goku: Xeno with, e.g., 'Saiyan Beyond God' & SS4 is just straight-up wrong & no version of that Goku: Xeno exists (yet).

Idk how the Wiki operates nor do I know if this is also done for other series, but it would be wise to tell the readers that what they're reading is a composite & put a disclaimer or note. I also assume that the same is done for main timeline Goku, where anime & manga events of DBS are combined (since I would think they'd be in the same tier classification), otherwise there's some hypocrisy/double standard at play here.
Hi

Demigra In DBH Arcade lore never threatens to destroy all of time and recreate it like he does in XV, he also became a demon god by adding lots of Kiri to himself (according to V jump) and never Absorbs/eats Toki Toki Like in XV. Demon god Demigra In Heroes(arcade) is shown of Having just basic time minipulation skills because of his cane and magic and past Demigra was able to cause space time disturbances because of strange experiments he was doing on Toki Toki (even DBS has basic time manipulation with the Time ring, Zamasu And ssjRose Goku Black). The only character as of now who has timeline destroying capabilities in the arcade lore was dark king mechikabura’s chaos ball with the help of dark Shenron.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:52 pm

I'm guessing the "can destroy history" bit comes from that passing mention in the DDRM manga where Goku Xeno says that Chronoa didn't want him to go SSJ4 because it could affect history.

Is Chapter 9, by the way.

That said, I agree with Rakurai, simply using the Goku Xeno with more feats under his belt (in this case the arcade one) would simplify things a lot.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:05 pm

So how much you guys wanna bet Big Bang Mission will give us SSGSS Trunks Xeno?

xm0c

Post by xm0c » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:05 pm So how much you guys wanna bet Big Bang Mission will give us SSGSS Trunks Xeno?
I mean there already is a blue haired Trunks in Heroes. They might go the route of giving SSG to the other Xeno Saiyans.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:03 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:05 pm So how much you guys wanna bet Big Bang Mission will give us SSGSS Trunks Xeno?
Hope they bring back SS4, they should finish the job and finally give it to Trunks, now you will say '' why would he bother with that when he already has SSG?'' well for one we don't know if he mastered the form like Goku did the first time and can transform at will right now and in case he did they could just use GT Trunks and pull a Bardock where it was a special chapter outside of the main story, i'm sure nobody will complain about that

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:20 am

No one from the arcade continuity has any "2-B" Feats.The best feat anyone has so far is Mechikabura erasing space-time of xeno pan's timeline.And he required the stolen powers from Chronoa and even Dark shenron's help to perform such a feat.
Mechikabura from the manga continuity affected more than a timeline and he still needed chronoa's powers,dark shenron's help and to merge with a million years old blackhole to do that.No one downscales from him.The patrollers needed a fully charged key swords to seal him.

Just like what S3 Hendrix said,Demigra and the others from the arcade/manga continuity has basic time-manipulation skills,and at best,universal+ by scaliling from CC Goku a.k.a main timeline Goku.

Only Demigra and Chamel from the nintendo 3DS Continuity has "history destroying" feat(s).Demigra was destroying the DBH world by engulfing the entire world with dark energies.Chamel on the other hand began collapsing the world just by existing.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:23 pm

ssj4 please. i think he would rock that form

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:21 pm

https://youtu.be/zTFwrtfaivI

Big Bang Heroes trailer.

One of Timeline getting altered during Frieza forces vs Saiyajin.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:25 pm

I think they should leave Trunks alone for a while. Both Blue and SS4 forms would look really weird on him, IMO.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:57 am

Gohan123 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:21 pm https://youtu.be/zTFwrtfaivI

Big Bang Heroes trailer.

One of Timeline getting altered during Frieza forces vs Saiyajin.
That’s just a what-if episode. It seems to have nothing to do with the BM story, & likely not XBardock either.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:04 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:52 pm I'm guessing the "can destroy history" bit comes from that passing mention in the DDRM manga where Goku Xeno says that Chronoa didn't want him to go SSJ4 because it could affect history.

Is Chapter 9, by the way.

That said, I agree with Rakurai, simply using the Goku Xeno with more feats under his belt (in this case the arcade one) would simplify things a lot.
We don’t even know how it’s supposed to affect time or history. Gogeta & Gohan created no time warps in GT when they went SS4 (tho to be fair that GT timeline was already messed up when they were there).

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 pm

So in the big bang anime you think we could see a merged Goku fight Beerus since Xeno Goku is there ad well or maybe the ultimate fan service in Gogito.

Personally I feel like that would be a way to introduce ssj5.

Since ssj4 is the union of Ssj and Great Ape, ssj5 could be the union of ssj, great ape and ssj god.

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:41 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 pm So in the big bang anime you think we could see a merged Goku fight Beerus since Xeno Goku is there ad well or maybe the ultimate fan service in Gogito.
Why would he (they) have another name ? wouldn't 2 Gokus just be Goku ? They'd of course have a change in clothes but the name should stay the same. I guess they could go with Fused Goku like they did when the 2 Zamasu fused.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:23 am

Matches Malone wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:41 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 pm So in the big bang anime you think we could see a merged Goku fight Beerus since Xeno Goku is there ad well or maybe the ultimate fan service in Gogito.
Why would he (they) have another name ? wouldn't 2 Gokus just be Goku ? They'd of course have a change in clothes but the name should stay the same. I guess they could go with Fused Goku like they did when the 2 Zamasu fused.

Gogito would be Gogeta fusing with Vegito.