The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Peach » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:25 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 am Some quick Zamasu match-ups I thought of today:

- Zamasu (Present) vs. Botamo, Frost (Final Form with no poison sting), Magetta, and SSJ Cabba (basically the entire U6's team in the Tournament of Destroyers except Hit)

- Zamasu (Present) vs. ToP arc 18

- Zamasu (Future) vs. Final Form Freeza (from the RoF arc)

- Zamasu (Future) vs. Base Kefla (the one who fought tired SSG Goku)
1. Universe 6 takes it through numbers.
2. Zamasu
3. Considering Frieza had stamina problems and Zamasu was immortal before fusing, i think he could hold out and put Frieza down.
4. It would probably be like a longer more drawn Merged Zamasu vs. Vegito. Kefla would be stronger, but the fusion wouldn't last. After an hour of getting clobbered, he would kill them.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:06 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 am Some quick Zamasu match-ups I thought of today:

- Zamasu (Present) vs. Botamo, Frost (Final Form with no poison sting), Magetta, and SSJ Cabba (basically the entire U6's team in the Tournament of Destroyers except Hit)

- Frost got one-shotted by Ssj Vegeta, so he's out. Cabba is still just Ssj tier, so he's out too. Magetta could cause him some trouble, but he's weak to insults and that's literally what Zamasu does to mortals, so he's out. :lol:
Botamo... I don't really know. I'm sure that he cannot harm Zamasu in any way, but probably the deity can't neither.

- Zamasu.

- Future Zamasu wasn't just a meatshield, he traded blows with Ssj Blues. This Freeza gets owned.

- Same above.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:03 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:06 pm Magetta could cause him some trouble, but he's weak to insults and that's literally what Zamasu does to mortals, so he's out. :lol:
Lol yeah, that'd be a dream match-up for Zamasu. Oneshotting their opponent just by monologuing about how useless and stupid and ugly and evil they are.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:10 am

Super Saiyan Rage Trunks vs. Toppo/Top

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:58 am

Peach wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:10 am Super Saiyan Rage Trunks vs. Toppo/Top
Toppo

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Some match-ups with Moro's crew.

- Saganbo (strengthen by Moro) vs Ssj Rose Goku Black (manga) and Future Zamasu (manga)
- 73 (Gohan's and Piccolo's abilities) vs Ssj Caulifla (manga), Ssj Cabba (manga) and Kale (manga)
- 73 (Moro's abilites) vs Toppo (manga)
- Yunba vs Trio De Dangers (manga)

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Hope Sword Trunks (post-Black arc) vs SSKKx20 Goku (Post-1st Omen)

GoD Toppo vs Golden Freeza (Post-Broly)

Base Black (in his prime with his scythe) vs Base Kefla (Post-ToP anime).

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:03 pm Some match-ups with Moro's crew.

- Saganbo (strengthen by Moro) vs Ssj Rose Goku Black (manga) and Future Zamasu (manga)
- 73 (Gohan's and Piccolo's abilities) vs Ssj Caulifla (manga), Ssj Cabba (manga) and Kale (manga)
1. Black with some difficulty. He is better fighter and will use his zenkai hax to overpower him. Zamasu will distract Saganbo, while black attacks from behind.

2. 7/3 wins. Gohan in the manga was strong enough to go toe to toe with Kefla. Adding piccolo, they slaughter.

3. If Toppo doesn’t know about Moro’s energy absorbing abilities. He is doom. If he does, I feel he can win with mid difficulty.

4. The Trio work together better than the girls. They also have some hax abilities. Bergamo can absorb energy to make himself stronger and the one with poison can seriously injure the girls.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:19 am

Peach wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:10 pm Buu Saga Yamcha, Krillin, or Tien vs. Namek Frieza
The humans die. If these were the ToP humans then it's another story.
Omgzord wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:51 pm Base Broly vs Kale and Caulifla.
Ikari Broly (Who is only 10 times weaker than base Broly) traded blows with a tired Blue Goku. The girls stand no chance at all unless they fuse.
Peach wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:57 pm Yamcha (Desert bandit) vs. Hercule

Kid Goku (Prior to meeting Bulma) vs. Hercule

Kid Krillin (Prior to meeting Roshi) vs. Hercule
Poor Satan loses all of them but gives a decent fight in all 3.
Lionel wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:24 pm Let me try...

1. Manga TOP arc Krillin, Tenshinhan, and Yamcha vs Champa arc Botamo, Frost (first form), and Base Cabba (U6 tournament stadium and rules for ring-outs)

2. 22nd Tournament arc Goku and Tenshinhan vs Drum

3. Mecha Freeza arc Piccolo vs Freeza arc Base Goku vs Freeza (on Namek; true form during initial fight against Goku) (three way fight)
Botamo solos them all in seconds. The manga humans suck.
Drum with difficulty.
Freeza wins at the end.

Zamasu is SS2 tier. He wins the first 3 matches in seconds while loses the last one since I assume he doesn't have immortality here.
Difference is so minimal that Trunks could take it with skill.

Zamasu is a bitch in the manga so Saganbo wins.
73 just needs to switch to Gohan and one shot them all.
73 just needs to absorb Toppo's energy and win.
I can't see Kuririn beating any of the wolves so Yunba loses badly.
Sadala Elite wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:45 pm Hope Sword Trunks (post-Black arc) vs SSKKx20 Goku (Post-1st Omen)

Trunks finger flicks.
Even regular Toppo could beat him if he gets luckly. Using his GoD form, Toppo blinks and Freeza disappears.
Any small difference in power is negated by Blacks Scythe, he wins.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:07 pm

1. Black with some difficulty. He is better fighter and will use his zenkai hax to overpower him. Zamasu will distract Saganbo, while black attacks from behind.

2. 7/3 wins. Gohan in the manga was strong enough to go toe to toe with Kefla. Adding piccolo, they slaughter.

3. If Toppo doesn’t know about Moro’s energy absorbing abilities. He is doom. If he does, I feel he can win with mid difficulty.

4. The Trio work together better than the girls. They also have some hax abilities. Bergamo can absorb energy to make himself stronger and the one with poison can seriously injure the girls.
Yunba is the bear who fought Krillin. Also, Bergamo can't absorb energy in the manga, and Lavender doesn't seem to have poison.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:47 pm
Berserker1921 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Yunba is the bear who fought Krillin. Also, Bergamo can't absorb energy in the manga, and Lavender doesn't seem to have poison.
Forgive me. I had him confused with the chicks. But, remember in the manga and anime, power levels are different. But the same abilities and such should still be the same. Even if they aren’t, the guy was krillin plus level. Even if these guys are that much weaker from they’re anime levels. They still have the advantage, 3 against 1.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:36 pm

1) A little early to tell but if Saganbo can take on post ToP Gohan who can take Kefla who is SSB level, and the rest of the Z-fighers, then Saganbo wins.
- 73 with Gohan's abilities is more than enough.
- 73. Toppo sucked in the manga.
- I have no idea, Yunba was one-shot by base Goku, so I guess the dogs win?
Sadala Elite wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:45 pm Hope Sword Trunks (post-Black arc) vs SSKKx20 Goku (Post-1st Omen)

1) that attack can kill Goku for sure but he has to hit him first. That Goku faced a powered-up Jiren. Trunks will never see what hit him.

2) GoD Toppo still wins. He one-shot him in the ToP, nothing implies Freeza closed that gap.

3) I think base Kefla will have a hard time without SS.
Toppo. I don't think Trunks can make Toppo sweat it more than Gohan and 17 put together could.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:48 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:36 pm
Zamasu55 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Toppo. I don't think Trunks can make Toppo sweat it more than Gohan and 17 put together could.
I agree, I think people over extend SS Rage Trunks' power

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:58 am

Vegeta's Final Flash vs. 17's Barrier

(Cell saga)

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:50 am

Peach wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:58 am Vegeta's Final Flash vs. 17's Barrier

(Cell saga)
17's barrier can easily hold out against fighters he is stronger than or on par with but it does eventually break or instantaneously shatter against fighters stronger than him, depending on just how much stronger they are. Vegeta's FF did manage to penetrate and incinerate part of Perfect Cell's body so I think it fits into the category of shattering 17's barrier instantly.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:36 am

Peach wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:58 am Vegeta's Final Flash vs. 17's Barrier

(Cell saga)
I don't think that barrier stands a chance against someone that much stronger. Not even Perfect Cell could withstand it

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:42 pm

Whatever form of Cell is compared to Dabura vs Dabura

I think it's Super Perfect Cell since that was the strongest and latest form of him so why use one half as strong, especially since Goku and Vegeta felt that power firsthand. Goku from the afterlife and Vegeta literally right in front.

However I know some think the comment refers to just Perfect Cell, so idk

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:42 pm Whatever form of Cell is compared to Dabura vs Dabura

I think it's Super Perfect Cell since that was the strongest and latest form of him so why use one half as strong, especially since Goku and Vegeta felt that power firsthand. Goku from the afterlife and Vegeta literally right in front.

-Cell. I think Dabura was compared to regular Perfect Cell, because SS Gohan put up a good fight with him, if Dabura was like SP Cell, Gohan without SS2 would've been toasted. Also Gohan was stronger during the Cell Games when he had much trouble against Cell. Close fight though, Dabura has those weird tricks.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:30 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:42 pm Whatever form of Cell is compared to Dabura vs Dabura

-Cell. I think Dabura was compared to regular Perfect Cell, because SS Gohan put up a good fight with him, if Dabura was like SP Cell, Gohan without SS2 would've been toasted. Also Gohan was stronger during the Cell Games when he had much trouble against Cell. Close fight though, Dabura has those weird tricks.
Fair enough, however didn't Gohan use SSJ2?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:46 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:34 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Fair enough, however didn't Gohan use SSJ2?
The manga has Gohan as SS, no sparks or anything. The anime can portray forms unfaithfully from time to time but the manga never did, there Gohan looks SS. In the anime I think he looks SS as well.