New Sadala

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

New Sadala

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 pm

If you were to design a planet for a different group of Saiyans from the ones who settled on Planet Vegeta who also escaped the destruction of Sadala to land on, what sort of planetary environment would you give it?

I'd give it a climate like that of Earth, but with gravity as strong as that of Planet Sadala and Planet Vegeta and with lots of large and dangerous creatures to help the Saiyans learn to work together and develop compassion.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: New Sadala

Post by Mad Swami » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:21 am

Hulk10 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 pm If you were to design a planet for a different group of Saiyans from the ones who settled on Planet Vegeta who also escaped the destruction of Sadala to land on, what sort of planetary environment would you give it?

I'd give it a climate like that of Earth, but with gravity as strong as that of Planet Sadala and Planet Vegeta and with lots of large and dangerous creatures to help the Saiyans learn to work together and develop compassion.
I would give them an ice planet, I would think it'd be cool to see a viking greek fusion of asthetic

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:21 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 pm If you were to design a planet for a different group of Saiyans from the ones who settled on Planet Vegeta who also escaped the destruction of Sadala to land on, what sort of planetary environment would you give it?

I would give them an ice planet, I would think it'd be cool to see a viking greek fusion of asthetic
Ooh that could be cool too. But Vikings didn't just live in icy places.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Hulk10 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Fair enough just common depictions

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Indeed you are right but I do like the Viking setting or a Cimmerian setting.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Hulk10 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:01 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Indeed you are right but I do like the Viking setting or a Cimmerian setting.
Yeah that would be cool

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:07 pm

That is kinda what I see their culture as being. But a bit more advanced with better medical care and space travel. And maybe they share the planet with a few other species of sapient aliens and they satisfy their love of combat by fighting the large predatory beasts that live on the planet.