"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Tue May 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:51 am
TobyS wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:36 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:47 pm

that God Of Destruction bit makes me wonder if they're going to appear in future chapters and if they'll each get to show off their powers and what makes them each distinct

Isn't it a bad idea if Beerus is allowing the Universe tree to absorb his energy? if all the other gods were to do the same wouldn't it just speed the tree's transformation process?

Also I know I've said this before but I really hope Cumber and Majin Ozotto return in this saga or the next I feel like they have a lot of potential if they were to join forces (Cumber could achieve SS4 or something completely brand new and Majin Ozotto could transform or use more techniques that he's taken from other fighters over the years)
Cumber was killed but I suspect Ozzotto will be back.
Only in the manga. And Lagss is still alive too.
Lagss was absorbed by Ozotto in both the manga and the arcade.

I didn't know Cumber was killed in the manga (I mean was it actually said that he was dead?), that's damn weird tbh. Such a waste.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:13 pm Lagss was absorbed by Ozotto in both the manga and the arcade.

I didn't know Cumber was killed in the manga (I mean was it actually said that he was dead?), that's damn weird tbh. Such a waste.
A whole chunk of his body was missing before he passed out. Cooler did a number on him.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue May 05, 2020 7:36 pm

I don't think Cumber is dead yet, i believe he was left on the verge of death on purpose so that Fu can heal him giving him a massive Zenkai boost and will use him later as one of his trump cards.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed May 06, 2020 5:39 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:51 am
TobyS wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:36 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:47 pm

that God Of Destruction bit makes me wonder if they're going to appear in future chapters and if they'll each get to show off their powers and what makes them each distinct

Isn't it a bad idea if Beerus is allowing the Universe tree to absorb his energy? if all the other gods were to do the same wouldn't it just speed the tree's transformation process?

Also I know I've said this before but I really hope Cumber and Majin Ozotto return in this saga or the next I feel like they have a lot of potential if they were to join forces (Cumber could achieve SS4 or something completely brand new and Majin Ozotto could transform or use more techniques that he's taken from other fighters over the years)
Cumber was killed but I suspect Ozzotto will be back.
Only in the manga. And Lagss is still alive too.
Didn't realise this wasn't the manga thread. It's so much better.
Lagss got absorbed by Ozzotto or something there too.

Wonder if they will diverge that much or wether they will die early in the next anime arc...
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Wed May 06, 2020 8:09 am

Rinsankajugin wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:13 pm Lagss was absorbed by Ozotto in both the manga and the arcade.

A whole chunk of his body was missing before he passed out. Cooler did a number on him.
Oh I know, but that still doesn't seem to be a confirmation for me, tbh. Fuu could have easily healed/patched him, and he wouldn't be the first villain to recover from a stupid amount of damage (like Z Broly or Cooler). He even managed to transform into FP SS3 before passing out.

But since Kamin and Oren were killed in the anime, it seems like they just don't have any more plans for the group, so I guess it doesn't really matter. As far as returning villains both Ozotto and Demigra seem possible, but for now I would rather have them focus on the current ones.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon May 18, 2020 8:25 am

https://twitter.com/i/status/1262355344178569216

Dragon Ball Heroes Big Bang Mission 2 OPening

Looks like Bojack has the Cumber Beserk aura
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Mon May 18, 2020 8:39 am

Kanassa wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:25 am https://twitter.com/i/status/1262355344178569216

Dragon Ball Heroes Big Bang Mission 2 OPening

Looks like Bojack has the Cumber Beserk aura
Looks like King Vegeta has gone over to having a hella mustache. :shock:
I'm still really curious as to who Dr. Wily over here actually is. Not that I'd want Dr. W's identity to be revealed in an intro, of course.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon May 18, 2020 9:27 am

Hey folks, it's been a while!

Does this Universal Tree have any relationship with the Tree of Might? Am I forgetting something? Frankly, I am not a big fan of the Seed turning into a tree, although it was pretty much what would happen.

What if Turles or King Kai were wrong back in the day. What if the Tree of Might is not the actual divine tree... Hmmm

As for Dr. W bruh. More doctors. Although even if I argued about Android 21 making an appearance with more sense, we already have Towa to fill her role. We'll see I guess.
P O W E R

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon May 18, 2020 10:55 am

The Secrets were revealed from the getgo

BM2-SEC3 Vegeta

>HP 2800
>Power 5000
>Guard 1500
>Type EL
>Special Moves: Galick Gun
>Ability: Hand of the 1st Round Combat Power - At the end of the battle, all enemy attackers that can activate Special Moves will do very weak damage for that round only , Make CI speed super fast. Climax change of super ability glory
>As an attacker, he transforms and attacks depending on his team's combat strength. If you transform into "Super Saiyan God SS-Evolution", you will inflict great damage with the special technique "Gamma burst flash". In addition, your Miracle Perfect occurrence rate will be permanently increased, and damage to the enemy will be +5000 permanent. [One time only]

BM2-SEC2 Fu

>HP 3600
>Power 5100
>Guard 1000
>Type BS
>Special Move: Over Mirage
>Abilities: Godbird- Act as a supporter and apply a pounding line to your friends. Only in that round, allies will not be able to participate in the joint attack, but the perfect area of attack charge impact will be expanded. Furthermore, if you win a perfect victory, the CI speed of the attacking enemy will be increased permanently and super fast, and the enemy team's H energy will be reduced by 13. [One time only]

BM2-SEC Son Goku: Zeno

>HP 2500
>Power 6200
>Guard 2800
>Type HR
>Special Move: Full Power 10x Kamehameha
>Ability: Onslaught Aftermath - The attack charge impact When winning, fighting with the power and power consumption of all the enemy group attacked Permanently halves the rate of power increase. [Every time] Super-Ability [Fierce Battle Bond] Skill of the Greatest Storm If you make it an attacker after the 2nd round, it will cause a great deal of damage in cooperation with Son Goku. In addition, if your team has 9 or more H-energy, the damage will be super increased and the combat power due to the energy consumption of the enemy will be permanent and cannot be increased. [One time only]

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon May 18, 2020 12:24 pm

First secret cards stopped being unique new characters/transformations and turned into predictable picks. Then they became mostly the same type of cards over and over again. Now they don't even bother keeping secret cards a secret. What's the point to secret cards anymore?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon May 18, 2020 1:28 pm

I'm guessing they revealed the secrets due to the quarantine since there's no venues to hype the game they had to go for big reveals on magazines.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon May 18, 2020 6:01 pm

Our villains for the saga with the main Boss being Fuu and DokiDoki (Still hoping for Cumber & Majin Ozotto to make an appearance)
I wonder is that Cooler the same one from Prison Planet and Universe Conflict Saga or is he from the movies?
I'm talking about this Cooler

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Mon May 18, 2020 7:13 pm

I wonder if all these delays with the Heroes arcade because of Corona will keep pushing dates foward and so by the time we get to anniversary dates in November we won't be getting the new SS4/SSG like usally do because the release dates are gonna be all messed up.

I saw on Twitter they said the current mission would be released on June (they didn't give an exact date) which makes me wonder if all goes well and let's say BBM2 gets released in the first week of June then at the end of the month the V Jumps leaks that are supposed to come out and then next month BBM3 if nothing had happened, now however i think there's gonna be a month or more delay between things.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:27 am

Dragotaker wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:13 pm I wonder if all these delays with the Heroes arcade because of Corona will keep pushing dates foward and so by the time we get to anniversary dates in November we won't be getting the new SS4/SSG like usally do because the release dates are gonna be all messed up.

I saw on Twitter they said the current mission would be released on June (they didn't give an exact date) which makes me wonder if all goes well and let's say BBM2 gets released in the first week of June then at the end of the month the V Jumps leaks that are supposed to come out and then next month BBM3 if nothing had happened, now however i think there's gonna be a month or more delay between things.
BBM 2 or SDBH BBM episode 3 Anime version is confirmed to be on 22 May.

That mean the game will be on aired before anime.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue May 19, 2020 9:12 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:28 pm I'm guessing they revealed the secrets due to the quarantine since there's no venues to hype the game they had to go for big reveals on magazines.

I mean last month they revealed the ur and cp cards in V jump and this month they revealed the secret rare cards, that usually how they do it. It just feels weird because the arcade update isn’t accompanying it, the arcade update was pushed back to the 21st of this month because of covid, but now it’s been pushed even farther back and we have no idea when the arcade update is gonna release. We do know the next anime episode comes out on the 22nd of this month tho..

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue May 19, 2020 9:31 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:01 pm Image
Our villains for the saga with the main Boss being Fuu and DokiDoki (Still hoping for Cumber & Majin Ozotto to make an appearance)
I wonder is that Cooler the same one from Prison Planet and Universe Conflict Saga or is he from the movies?
I'm talking about this Cooler
Since he is lacking the black eye, it seems like he may be the movie one? Which is honestly pretty dumb if it's indeed the case. There is no real reason to further complicate things and not involve the already establised Cooler with his Golden form.

Then again Moustache King Vegeta (lmao) makes me think it may be some type of error. This whole opening's animation seems way worse and slower that most of the others, but maybe it's just me.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:56 pm

I got a question. I have seen scans from chapter 17 forward of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission, but I can't find them anywhere online to read them. Any suggestions?

(most sites have up until chap 16)
P O W E R

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed May 20, 2020 9:34 am

Please purchase the manga you want to see. The final collected editions of DDRM and UM are available-

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2020/03/26/s ... -may-2020/
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Thu May 21, 2020 3:41 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:34 am Please purchase the manga you want to see. The final collected editions of DDRM and UM are available-

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2020/03/26/s ... -may-2020/
I think he's referring to scanlations. Or are they selling official translations now?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun May 24, 2020 11:22 am

Yeah I have no qualms about Piracy when they lazily take a trillion years to liscence and translate the stuff.

You can only support the offical release if there is an offcial release.

There's no oppurtinity cost to Toei/Shuiesha or whatever if there wasn't a viable product for you to buy instead of pirate.

I get that the mods of Kanzenshuu can't officially endorse piracy but yeah...

The best you'll find is the japanese pages and an english summaries on DB fan facebook pages as far as I've seen.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.