Why does Infinite World get overlooked?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arteaga4K
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Why does Infinite World get overlooked?

Post by Arteaga4K » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Like others said, by late 2008 a lot of people moved to the PS3/X360. Damn shame too, it's my favorite DBZ game to this day.
Personal Top 5 Anime List
1. Attack on Titan
2. Code Geass
3. Hunter x Hunter (2011)
4. Yu Yu Hakusho
5. Dragon Ball/DBZ

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:27 am

It has probably the most polished gameplay in the Budokai series. It just came out at an unfortunate time.

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:22 pm

Super Saiyan Swagger wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:27 pm The game never even released in Australia so I couldn't play it. :lol: That and Sagas were the two DBZ PS2 games that never saw a release in Australia. I never cared to play them because I heard so many bad things about them.
Huh? I hadn't actually gotten into DB at that point, but I distinctively remember seeing an ad for it in K-Zone or some other likewise kids magazine back in the day.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:52 pm

Somewhere between Infinite World and Budokai 3 is arguably the best Dragonball game ever. I loved infinite world back in the day, the mini games make it great and for some reason having the Z characters going ssj4 and still giving the GT versions I always liked for what ifs.

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:18 pm

Ringworm128 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:22 pm
Super Saiyan Swagger wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:27 pm The game never even released in Australia so I couldn't play it. :lol: That and Sagas were the two DBZ PS2 games that never saw a release in Australia. I never cared to play them because I heard so many bad things about them.
Huh? I hadn't actually gotten into DB at that point, but I distinctively remember seeing an ad for it in K-Zone or some other likewise kids magazine back in the day.
It was released - I picked it up from a GAME (remember those?) retail store on release. That said it could have been a UK import.