Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:47 pm

She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:20 pm

coola wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:34 pm Image
SSJ2 Bra has a bigger chest than base Bra?

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:43 pm

You're mistakenly believing that Bra is trying to make her crazy counterpart see reason. As two people put it quite brilliantly in the page comment section:
"You're missing the emotional context in favor of only seeing the information being conveyed. The Gohans were trying to talk up her good side, trying to appeal to her better nature, to see the good Bra buried deep inside by Babidi's magic. And U16 Bra doesn't care, because she's too busy reveling in how amazing she is when she cuts loose on the evil. The Gohans wanted her to see her good side was better, but that could never happen while she's riding the high of evil and feeling like the best she's ever been.

U18 Bra is actually coming at this from exactly the opposite direction. She doesn't give a fuck if there's some good buried in U16 Bra. She's tearing at the true source of her current elation - the thought that what she's become is impressive. U18 Bra is pointing out that U16 Bra, as a Majin, is as pathetic and worthless as ever, if not moreso. It's not an appeal for her to throw off Babidi's shackles, but a biting indictment of how stupid and useless she is for succumbing to something even Vegeta and Cell were able to overcome, that even her POWERLESS counterpart wasn't enough of a fuckup to fall victim to.

It's not about whether there's a good inside that could overcome her great evil, it's that her evil is not great at all. She is the worst and weakest and most pathetic of every fighter here, on the same level of every other useless Babidi slave that's been killed during this battle. Her newfound confidence, her belief that Babidi gave her everything she wanted, it was all a lie, because she's still just a scared girl crawling through her own shit.

Even now, even after she claims to no longer fear people's judgment, she still NEEDED the Grand Kai to recognize she was the strongest, she couldn't STAND being called worthless by her U18 counterpart. The very fact this conversation is happening - that U16 Bra didn't just say "whatever" and finish her and Gohan off from a distance with a blast - proves that Babidi didn't free her of anything. He just exploited how weak she is, and she let it work. That's what makes her worthless, and deep down she knows it."
and
"Over the course of this story and its many specials, it has become abundantly clear that at the core of U16 Bra's philosophy and values is that she does not like to lose.

This means that that the loss of family members, what she feels is rightfully hers, and her position of strength are all sub-branches of this core aspect of U16 Bra. However, while she can get particularly angry and can get quite tearful if she were to lose the first two (e.g page 136 when her half-sister Pan was killed and page 276 when she unintentionally nearly murdered her Father and half-brother in her blind rage), it is the feeling of weakness and the feeling that she is only second-best that is what really sets her off and will override whatever feelings she has or might have regarding the loss of the first two.

Her own insecurity regarding her position of strength is the strongest aspect of U16 Bra's trinity of values. She does not like to lose and feel weak as a result which page 273 showed to great effect. I attribute this insecurity over this issue to the presence of Vegetto, whose own insecurity and stability over a lack of a proper adversary (unsurprising considering he was born in battle) defined his parenting style to raise the next generation as fighters.

In page 213, when asked by U18 Bra what she does in life, U16 Bra did not answer something along the lines of "I sometimes explore the universe with Father and settle diplomatic incidents" it was "I train all day and night to be the strongest in the universe." It is a mind-numbingly shallow goal considering she has seen what happens when you reach the top. She is unable to treasure what she has and live a normal life like U18 Bra or her own U16 Gohan, because the environment she grew up in (one of battle and training) has left her stuck in a self-depressing loop of self-doubt and self-loathing. One might expect a character to have a more noble drive to go to such lengths for great strength such as the desire to protect and prevent the loss of that which you love. Instead, her desire for strength stems from her lack of self-confidence. Growing up in Vegetto's shadow, her desire for power is what allows her to feel better about herself. Her pride as a person is defined by this.

On page 1227, Bra said the following just before she transformed into a SSJ: "I won't wait. I'm too powerless. I hate it. You always win. I feel so weak against you...! So... Weak!!!" Then, during the resulting fight when she almost destroyed the Earth she said on page 1229 "In a fight... There are no rules!" What this means, and is very critical to understanding how Babidi ensnared her, is that she'll do whatever she can to win and feel better about herself whatever the means. Despite spending some time with Gohan and Pan to better control herself and her temper, it is what Ro-Kaioshin said in response to Kibitoshin on page 1244 that makes clear just how much from a very young age that this problem was never properly addressed:
"Vegetto's little girl is back to control, it seems."
"Yes... For now."

There's nothing more permanent than a temporary solution. On page 1603, it became quite clear that U16 Bra surrendered very willingly to Babidi's magic, because it finally gave her a chance to attain what she has always sought in life... Power. Full control of it and more (he enhances their abilities beyond their limits after all). Both Gohans and U18 Bra use Vegeta as a prime example to try and coax her out of her little temper tantrum, but what they failed to understand is that Vegeta was very much under Babidi's control until he gave an order that directly conflicted with his prime reason for falling under Babidi's enslavement: Killing the Kaioshin. That's when Vegeta broke free because he wanted to fight Goku but it was still an enormous mental struggle for him to do so. U16 Bra has all that she wants right now but it is also all that she has right now. She merely forgot about Babidi in her quest for validation against those that managed to wound her (thus cementing in her mind, her position as the strongest).

She is very much a slave to her own fears more than she cares to admit. Power is all that matters to her, and the feeling of being on top (in some cases literally). That is why she was a sadist towards Ginyu/Cold so she could experience that euphoria of humiliating an opponent by giving them a false sense of hope for victory. That is why she played around with everybody (to her own peril) for a certain amount of time after she saved her 'master'.

I think U18 Bra needs to die (with one last passing remark) to finally hammer home the impact that living life is not solely about power. For that bump of character development, U16 Bra needs to be alone surrounded by the bodies of the fallen to have that moment of "What am I doing" so she can turn her life around to something more noble and virtuous much like Accelerator from 'A Certain Scientific Railgun.'

But, I will not be surprised if Salagir and Asura manage to surprise me yet again by going down a different route of character development. I feel that U16 Bra's change in person will be a stepping stone to changing Vegetto later down the line when he himself goes on a rampage (possibly)."

Mac
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mac » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:57 pm

Hopefully this wraps up soon. Can't believe it's already almost been a year for this one fight.
Marco Polo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:20 pm SSJ2 Bra has a bigger chest than base Bra?
Pretty sure they're the same size.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 am

Thani wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:43 pm You're mistakenly believing that Bra is trying to make her crazy counterpart see reason. As two people put it quite brilliantly in the page comment section:

[Gohans and U18 Bra use Vegeta as a prime example to try and coax her out of her little temper tantrum, but what they failed to understand is that Vegeta was very much under Babidi's control until he gave an order that directly conflicted with his prime reason for falling under Babidi's enslavement: Killing the Kaioshin. That's when Vegeta broke free because he wanted to fight Goku but it was still an enormous mental struggle for him to do so. U16 Bra has all that she wants right now but it is also all that she has right now. She merely forgot about Babidi in her quest for validation against those that managed to wound her (thus cementing in her mind, her position as the strongest).

(possibly)."
[/quote]

Yep let's ignore Vegeta telling Goku he let Babidi in. Babidi never had control of Vegeta, Vegeta played him the entire time.

Whoever wrote that sounds like they're trying to twist canon to fit their narrative.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:07 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 amYep let's ignore Vegeta telling Goku he let Babidi in. Babidi never had control of Vegeta, Vegeta played him the entire time.

Whoever wrote that sounds like they're trying to twist canon to fit their narrative.
It's true, though. Vegeta let Babidi in, yes. But he ignored Babidi's orders. Babidi himself remarked how irritated he was with Vegeta's lack of obedience, but he tolerated it because he could continue with his plan while Vegeta kept Goku busy. Vegeta just wanted to use Babidi so he could finally be strong enough to defeat Kakarot. When he saw that Kakarot was too distracted by Buu to fight him properly, the first thing he does is try to kill Buu.

By contrast, Bra also fell under Babidi's spell for power, but she has been going out of her way to try to protect him. She is Babidi's willing puppet.

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Yeah, Babidi never gave Vegeta any orders prior to killing Supreme Kai anyway. Killing the tournament spectators was all Vegeta. Now sure, Babidi influenced him to be evil and willing to do that shit, but he wasn't acting on orders as much as "brainwashing." Anyway, new page:

https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-1741.html
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:37 pm

jjgp1112 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:24 pm Yeah, Babidi never gave Vegeta any orders prior to killing Supreme Kai anyway. Killing the tournament spectators was all Vegeta. Now sure, Babidi influenced him to be evil and willing to do that shit, but he wasn't acting on orders as much as "brainwashing." Anyway, new page:

Babidi didn't have to influence Vegeta to be evil. Vegeta wanted to be evil just like the old days since he thought being good made him soft. Vegeta was never under Babidi's influence, it was all him, which is something Goku stated in the manga and anime.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:40 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:07 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 amYep let's ignore Vegeta telling Goku he let Babidi in. Babidi never had control of Vegeta, Vegeta played him the entire time.

It's true, though. Vegeta let Babidi in, yes. But he ignored Babidi's orders. Babidi himself remarked how irritated he was with Vegeta's lack of obedience, but he tolerated it because he could continue with his plan while Vegeta kept Goku busy. Vegeta just wanted to use Babidi so he could finally be strong enough to defeat Kakarot. When he saw that Kakarot was too distracted by Buu to fight him properly, the first thing he does is try to kill Buu.

By contrast, Bra also fell under Babidi's spell for power, but she has been going out of her way to try to protect him. She is Babidi's willing puppet.
Vegeta ignored the order because Babidi never had control over Vegeta. It would be like you or I telling someone to go kill a person for us and then we they refuse we punish them but they still ignore us.

Vegeta was possessed by Babidi but it's like an Pokemon leveled to high for the player. They will help you but only if it serves their interests.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:59 pm

Thani wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:43 pm You're mistakenly believing that Bra is trying to make her crazy counterpart see reason. As two people put it quite brilliantly in the page comment section:
"You're missing the emotional context in favor of only seeing the information being conveyed. The Gohans were trying to talk up her good side, trying to appeal to her better nature, to see the good Bra buried deep inside by Babidi's magic. And U16 Bra doesn't care, because she's too busy reveling in how amazing she is when she cuts loose on the evil. The Gohans wanted her to see her good side was better, but that could never happen while she's riding the high of evil and feeling like the best she's ever been.

U18 Bra is actually coming at this from exactly the opposite direction. She doesn't give a fuck if there's some good buried in U16 Bra. She's tearing at the true source of her current elation - the thought that what she's become is impressive. U18 Bra is pointing out that U16 Bra, as a Majin, is as pathetic and worthless as ever, if not moreso. It's not an appeal for her to throw off Babidi's shackles, but a biting indictment of how stupid and useless she is for succumbing to something even Vegeta and Cell were able to overcome, that even her POWERLESS counterpart wasn't enough of a fuckup to fall victim to.

It's not about whether there's a good inside that could overcome her great evil, it's that her evil is not great at all. She is the worst and weakest and most pathetic of every fighter here, on the same level of every other useless Babidi slave that's been killed during this battle. Her newfound confidence, her belief that Babidi gave her everything she wanted, it was all a lie, because she's still just a scared girl crawling through her own shit.

Even now, even after she claims to no longer fear people's judgment, she still NEEDED the Grand Kai to recognize she was the strongest, she couldn't STAND being called worthless by her U18 counterpart. The very fact this conversation is happening - that U16 Bra didn't just say "whatever" and finish her and Gohan off from a distance with a blast - proves that Babidi didn't free her of anything. He just exploited how weak she is, and she let it work. That's what makes her worthless, and deep down she knows it."
and
"Over the course of this story and its many specials, it has become abundantly clear that at the core of U16 Bra's philosophy and values is that she does not like to lose.

This means that that the loss of family members, what she feels is rightfully hers, and her position of strength are all sub-branches of this core aspect of U16 Bra. However, while she can get particularly angry and can get quite tearful if she were to lose the first two (e.g page 136 when her half-sister Pan was killed and page 276 when she unintentionally nearly murdered her Father and half-brother in her blind rage), it is the feeling of weakness and the feeling that she is only second-best that is what really sets her off and will override whatever feelings she has or might have regarding the loss of the first two.

Her own insecurity regarding her position of strength is the strongest aspect of U16 Bra's trinity of values. She does not like to lose and feel weak as a result which page 273 showed to great effect. I attribute this insecurity over this issue to the presence of Vegetto, whose own insecurity and stability over a lack of a proper adversary (unsurprising considering he was born in battle) defined his parenting style to raise the next generation as fighters.

In page 213, when asked by U18 Bra what she does in life, U16 Bra did not answer something along the lines of "I sometimes explore the universe with Father and settle diplomatic incidents" it was "I train all day and night to be the strongest in the universe." It is a mind-numbingly shallow goal considering she has seen what happens when you reach the top. She is unable to treasure what she has and live a normal life like U18 Bra or her own U16 Gohan, because the environment she grew up in (one of battle and training) has left her stuck in a self-depressing loop of self-doubt and self-loathing. One might expect a character to have a more noble drive to go to such lengths for great strength such as the desire to protect and prevent the loss of that which you love. Instead, her desire for strength stems from her lack of self-confidence. Growing up in Vegetto's shadow, her desire for power is what allows her to feel better about herself. Her pride as a person is defined by this.

On page 1227, Bra said the following just before she transformed into a SSJ: "I won't wait. I'm too powerless. I hate it. You always win. I feel so weak against you...! So... Weak!!!" Then, during the resulting fight when she almost destroyed the Earth she said on page 1229 "In a fight... There are no rules!" What this means, and is very critical to understanding how Babidi ensnared her, is that she'll do whatever she can to win and feel better about herself whatever the means. Despite spending some time with Gohan and Pan to better control herself and her temper, it is what Ro-Kaioshin said in response to Kibitoshin on page 1244 that makes clear just how much from a very young age that this problem was never properly addressed:
"Vegetto's little girl is back to control, it seems."
"Yes... For now."

There's nothing more permanent than a temporary solution. On page 1603, it became quite clear that U16 Bra surrendered very willingly to Babidi's magic, because it finally gave her a chance to attain what she has always sought in life... Power. Full control of it and more (he enhances their abilities beyond their limits after all). Both Gohans and U18 Bra use Vegeta as a prime example to try and coax her out of her little temper tantrum, but what they failed to understand is that Vegeta was very much under Babidi's control until he gave an order that directly conflicted with his prime reason for falling under Babidi's enslavement: Killing the Kaioshin. That's when Vegeta broke free because he wanted to fight Goku but it was still an enormous mental struggle for him to do so. U16 Bra has all that she wants right now but it is also all that she has right now. She merely forgot about Babidi in her quest for validation against those that managed to wound her (thus cementing in her mind, her position as the strongest).

She is very much a slave to her own fears more than she cares to admit. Power is all that matters to her, and the feeling of being on top (in some cases literally). That is why she was a sadist towards Ginyu/Cold so she could experience that euphoria of humiliating an opponent by giving them a false sense of hope for victory. That is why she played around with everybody (to her own peril) for a certain amount of time after she saved her 'master'.

I think U18 Bra needs to die (with one last passing remark) to finally hammer home the impact that living life is not solely about power. For that bump of character development, U16 Bra needs to be alone surrounded by the bodies of the fallen to have that moment of "What am I doing" so she can turn her life around to something more noble and virtuous much like Accelerator from 'A Certain Scientific Railgun.'

But, I will not be surprised if Salagir and Asura manage to surprise me yet again by going down a different route of character development. I feel that U16 Bra's change in person will be a stepping stone to changing Vegetto later down the line when he himself goes on a rampage (possibly)."
This honestly feels like a copout to blame Vegito for Bra. Bra had the support and love of everyone else in her family and outside. She had Bulma, Chi-Chi, Gohan, Goten, Pan, Piccolo, etc raising her. It wasn't all Vegito. I mean, we have Present Trunks who was raised and even trained by Vegeta who wasn't really good at the beginning of the Buu Saga, yet Trunks never had anywhere near the stability issues. I mean, even looking at Gohan who was thrown in life and death battles when he was four, kidnapped by a demon who murdered his dad to undergo say training from hell, nearly died several times and even had his neck broken at one point, watched one genocide with being helpless to stop it, watched his friends die before his eyes several times, and blamed himself for getting his father killed because he went power mad. Yet, Gohan is emotionally stable despite having every reason in the book to be emo. I mean, Gohan didn't have the chance for a normal life until he was a teenager, then a bubblegum monster came along and murdered everyone, including him eventually.

That and I also don't buy the 'she's has a shallow goal, which is why she sucks'. All the Z-Fighters outside of a few have shallow goals. Most don't give a damn about the universe or even the planet outside of keeping it from blowing up by the monster of the week. Goku, Piccolo, and Tien in particularly all want to be strongest as they can possibly get just cause. They don't even have the aim of being the 'strongest in the universe', they just want to get stronger. And Piccolo and Tien standout because they want to be strongest despite knowing that they're utterly overshadowed, but they don't have meltdowns like Bra, and Tien was originally trained to be an assassin and Piccolo was literally Satan Jr. Bra is like Vegeta, but with none of the excuses as to why she's so messed up since Vegeta was raise as the future ruler of a bunch of genocidal space pirates who worked for an even worst genocidal tyrant who later murdered his people and tortured him to death, and couldn't accept that low-tier trash surpassed him since he was raised to believe that 'he's the strongest Saiyan ever'. That and unlike Bra, Vegeta had utterly no support system with freaking Freeza being the closest thing to a parent figure after his father was killed.

And the Majin Vegeta one has already been explained, so I won't go into that.
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:01 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:07 pm

You're misremembering the Buu Saga. Vegeta wanted to kill Buu not because Goku was distracted. He wanted to do it because he realized that he made a horrible mistake selling his soul, and how a monster that was going to kill his family was on the loose. He also wanted to kill Buu because he believe he murdered Gohan.

Overall, Babidi never once had control of Vegeta. It was all him.
Kanassa wrote:

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:38 pm

HeroR wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:37 pm
jjgp1112 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:24 pm Yeah, Babidi never gave Vegeta any orders prior to killing Supreme Kai anyway. Killing the tournament spectators was all Vegeta. Now sure, Babidi influenced him to be evil and willing to do that shit, but he wasn't acting on orders as much as "brainwashing." Anyway, new page:

Babidi didn't have to influence Vegeta to be evil. Vegeta wanted to be evil just like the old days since he thought being good made him soft. Vegeta was never under Babidi's influence, it was all him, which is something Goku stated in the manga and anime.
I only meant influence so much as removed whatever inhibitions kept Vegeta from killing innocent people like the old days. Like Vegeta said, he not only wanted power, but he wanted his evil nature back.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 am

jjgp1112 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:38 pm

I only meant influence so much as removed whatever inhibitions kept Vegeta from killing innocent people like the old days. Like Vegeta said, he not only wanted power, but he wanted his evil nature back.
It's more BS because later it was discuss Vegeta was going to get the Dragonballs to bring those people back. The Evil Vegeta thought he had was an excuse. He cares about Bulma and Trunks still and he mourns and tries to avenge Gohan.

Goku calls him out on his lies.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:03 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 am

It's more BS because later it was discuss Vegeta was going to get the Dragonballs to bring those people back. The Evil Vegeta thought he had was an excuse. He cares about Bulma and Trunks still and he mourns and tries to avenge Gohan.

That only happened near the end of the Buu Saga where Vegeta came to regret all the bad choices he made. Before then, he was perfectly happy to murder those people in cold blood and he never humored using the Dragon Balls to revive anyone.

What Goku called out was that Vegeta didn't completely sell his soul since he still clearly cared for his family.
Kanassa wrote:

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:44 am

HeroR wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:03 am

That only happened near the end of the Buu Saga where Vegeta came to regret all the bad choices he made. Before then, he was perfectly happy to murder those people in cold blood and he never humored using the Dragon Balls to revive anyone.

What Goku called out was that Vegeta didn't completely sell his soul since he still clearly cared for his family.
Vegeta shows regret when he realizes how bad Buu was. Vegeta says he only out so much focus on Goku because he thought Buu was weak. When he senses Buu power up and realizes the rumors are coming true he feels like he has to personally kill Buu himself.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:19 pm

TheGodfather93
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGodfather93 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:09 pm

I really hope Bra doesn’t get Talk no Jutsu’d and redeemed. The atrocities she’s committed can’t just be swept under the rug, even if everyone who died got wished back to life.
If you have the time and are interested, please consider checking out my fanfiction account at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegodfather93

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:49 pm

TheGodfather93 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:09 pm I really hope Bra doesn’t get Talk no Jutsu’d and redeemed. The atrocities she’s committed can’t just be swept under the rug, even if everyone who died got wished back to life.
If it can work for Vegeta, it work for anyone.

YamiGoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by YamiGoku » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:50 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:49 pm
TheGodfather93 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:09 pm I really hope Bra doesn’t get Talk no Jutsu’d and redeemed. The atrocities she’s committed can’t just be swept under the rug, even if everyone who died got wished back to life.
If it can work for Vegeta, it work for anyone.
I think the problem is that unlike Vegeta who became popular, Bra has become an annoyance for what feels an eternity and at last some of us are sick of her.

also, Vegeta was all bad and did atrocious things in his live yes, but for the main cast all the evil he did was not this personal, yes he is responsible for the life of the Z warriors Nappa killed, but he himself didnt pull the trigger, he did a lot of bad things but never so extreme or personal, unlike Bra who has literally mutilated and killed his friends and family like they were pigs.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:00 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:44 am
HeroR wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:03 am

Vegeta shows regret when he realizes how bad Buu was. Vegeta says he only out so much focus on Goku because he thought Buu was weak. When he senses Buu power up and realizes the rumors are coming true he feels like he has to personally kill Buu himself.
He only really felt regret about Buu after he thought he killed Gohan.

And he was obsessed with Goku because of their rivalry and his need to be evil again. Him thinking Buu was a weak piece of poo only added to the already burning fire.
Kanassa wrote: