Vegeta should totally use his Forced Spirit Seperation technique on Elder Kaioshin!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Vegeta should totally use his Forced Spirit Seperation technique on Elder Kaioshin!

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:28 am

I really wanna see that old hag again! Who somehow managed to appear on the Sacred Kaioshin Realm 75 million years ago and put on one of the (then young) elder Kaioshin’s potara and so they merged.

The Old Witch! I wanna know her story! And everything about her. To already be that old 75 million years ago, and to be able to enter that sacred world on your own is amazing.

Also, he should use his Forced Spirit Seperation technique on Good Buu. Since there is no reason the Dai Kaioshin should be locked up inside him any longer. He DESERVES to exist again! He should aid Shin and Elder Kaioshin on their realm outside of Universe 7. These 3 would make a great team!

What do you think?

Oh and I guess the Southern Kaioshin can also be seperated if he’s still inside this version of Buu aswell ofcourse.
Last edited by GodVegetto91 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Vegeta should totally use his Forced Spirit Seperation technique on Elder Kaioshin!

Post by Peach » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:08 am

Elder Kai seems pretty content with being who is right now.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kami or Nail again honestly. Nail is badass and Kami adds a sage like presence to Dragon Ball that's been missing for a while now.

I was thinking he might use it to separate Daishinkan or the Supreme Kai of the South from Fat Buu. Since we saw one of them not too long ago.

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Vegeta should totally use his Forced Spirit Seperation technique on Elder Kaioshin!

Post by Lionel » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:07 am

Surely Vegeta would have enough decency to not diffuse anyone who isn't an enemy and doesn't wish to be physically and mentally torn apart. I can't think of very many people who would desire a condition like that outside of Kibitokai and possibly Nail.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:44 am

Peach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:08 am Elder Kai seems pretty content with being who is right now.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kami or Nail again honestly. Nail is badass and Kami adds a sage like presence to Dragon Ball that's been missing for a while now.

I was thinking he might use it to separate Daishinkan or the Supreme Kai of the South from Fat Buu. Since we saw one of them not too long ago.
Piccolo should never separate with them if he wishes to retain what little power he has left. Think. He already can’t keep up with the Saiyans now, (naturally so ofcourse..) So if he loses both Nail and Kami, he’d be an even bigger laughing stock.

Dai Shinkan??? You do realize that that’s the Grand Priest! Right?? I think you’re referring to the Dai Kaioshin. Totally different character!

LoganForkHands73
Advanced Regular

Post by LoganForkHands73 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:17 am

I mean... Vegeta doesn't know Elder Kaioshin that well. It would be a bit random if he just showed up on the sacred planet to do that. Would Elder Kai really even want to be defused at this point? Most of his mystic power comes from the witch, after all. I suppose it is interesting to think about that without the old witch, Elder Kai would probably look closer to Gowasu's age. Depending on how old he was when Beerus locked him in the Z-Sword, he might even look as young as Shin. Honestly, the ageing of the Shinjin is so bloody confusing!

I guess it would make for a kinda funny post-story gag of Elder Kai getting excited that he might be handsome enough to be able to pick up hot chicks again, only for him to only lose a single wrinkle. And the witch just runs off to make friends with Baba. :lol:

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:39 am

He'd probably sooner use it on Majin Buu. Return of the Kaioushin, anyone?
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:52 pm

I don't think it would be beneficial for Elder Kaioshin who by the way still has no official name. Without his magic abilities he would be less useful, and while he won't be unlocking the hidden potential of the gang any time soon, if he loses that he becomes just an older Shin who spent most of his life inside a sword. Even his wisdom isn't bulletproof(Potara, cough). After all, he got a pretty good deal from the witch.
Also that witch somehow got to the sacred planet on her own and punked a supreme god, maybe we are better off with her staying fused.

Daikaioshin on the other hand definitely deserves to be rescued. He was THE ruling god of U7, he had like 4 apprentices or something like that, and got "kidnapped" for eons by a demon during the kaioshin holocaust when trying to save the last remaining kaioshin. He is still alive, which makes it even more mandatory. I understand it for the original run because they didn't know he was alive and it was at the same time keeping Majin Buu at bay. But after DBS even the strongest Buu is a joke now, and they know for a fact he is alive and well.
Like, for EoZ makes sense to be wary of Kid Buu getting loose, but now Kid Buu might even be dealt by UI Roshi lol.

I know Shin is out of the picture right now, but when he finds out about his old pal, he should try and get him out, and the buff kaioshin too, although that guy might be dead by now. The only reason I see for them to keep Mr. Buu is the got attached to him, but everything they might like of Buu is just Daikaioshin's personality.
Maybe they'll prefer to have Buu on their side, power and all, because I guess Mr. Buu >> Daikaioshin. But he is not being useful at all in DBS, not even in this arc, he screwed them over several times already.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:53 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:44 am
Peach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:08 am Elder Kai seems pretty content with being who is right now.

Piccolo should never separate with them if he wishes to retain what little power he has left. Think. He already can’t keep up with the Saiyans now, (naturally so ofcourse..) So if he loses both Nail and Kami, he’d be an even bigger laughing stock.

Dai Shinkan??? You do realize that that’s the Grand Priest! Right?? I think you’re referring to the Dai Kaioshin. Totally different character!
If Piccolo separated, I don't think it would change anything at all. Piccolo is so strong right now that Nail and Kami's power means absolutely nothing. Hell, Fat Buu becoming Mr. Buu had no bearing on Buu whatsoever in Super. He did great in the exhibition match despite "losing" power in Z.

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:23 pm

It seems wrong for Vegeta to be able to use his power on Piccolo to remove Kami, because that's not really a fusion as much as 2 separate halves becoming whole again. Nail though, sure.