The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Peach » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:28 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:16 am
Peach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:31 pm Hit and Super Saiyan Rage Trunks vs. God of Destruction Top/Toppo
They can stun him at best. Even if ssjR Trunks with spirit sword is near ssjBkx20 or SsjBE. It wouldn’t do much against a low tier GoD.

New battles!

1. Moro (pre absorbing 7/3, no absorbing) vs Jiren 100%?

2. Vegeta (Current) vs UI Goku (3rd omen, Top)?
1. Moro. Jiren is an all you can eat buffet for him. How can Jiren possibly compete with having his energy absorbed?

2. Goku

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:02 pm

Peach wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:28 am
Peach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:31 pm Hit and Super Saiyan Rage Trunks vs. God of Destruction Top/Toppo
They can stun him at best. Even if ssjR Trunks with spirit sword is near ssjBkx20 or SsjBE. It wouldn’t do much against a low tier GoD.

New battles!

1. Moro. Jiren is an all you can eat buffet for him. How can Jiren possibly compete with having his energy absorbed?

2. Goku
I think since Omen Goku fought him in a decent fight Jiren would be strong enough to win however that's a fair point

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:06 pm

New battles!

1- I think Moro. Jiren I think needs his shirtless version to join the fight
2- Vegeta. As SSBE of course. He beat up the guy that defeated 4th omen Goku. 3rd Omen should be a piece of cake.

mo fights

1) EoZ SSG Vegeta vs BoG Beerus at full power (the full power that he was suppose to have in reserve)
we assume Vegeta gets some sort of zenkai after the Moro arc, or that he improves a little on top of his current level

2) EoZ SSG Vegeta vs EoZ SSB Goku
we assume they both improve a bit after DBS, and seeing how SSBE Vegeta outclasses Omen Goku, then if that gap remains, could his SSG be enough for Goku's blue form?

3) who can EoZ SSG defeat from DBS? can he take blue tier characters?
4) who can EoZ SSB Goku defeat from DBS? (can he take on ssbkk characters?)

5) EoZ SS3 Goku vs Vegeta Baby (if things go sour, he turns ohzaru)
Again, the SS3 version post DBS, including some improvement post Moro arc. GT SS3 Goku wasn't a match, could a post Moro arc version be enough?

6) Moro arc SSBE Vegeta vs Merged Zamasu
can he disrupt the fusion at a cellular level? if he can, then:

7) SSBE Vegeta vs Infinite Zamasu
can he disrupt the fusion of Zamasu and the fabric of the universe?

8 ) BoG Beerus runs around DBS.
When does his max power that AT had in mind in 2013 meets its match? before the retcon, I mean.
ToP Shin Golden Freeza vs BoG Beerus?
Black Rose Scythe vs BoG Beerus?

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:17 am

Ultimate Gohan (Buu saga) vs. Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu saga)

Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu Saga) vs. Android 17 (Tournament of Power saga)

Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu) vs. Vegito (Buu)

SSG Goku (Battle of Gods) vs. SSJ2 Trunks (Zamasu)

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:31 am

Koitsukai wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:06 pm New battles!

1) EoZ SSG Vegeta vs BoG Beerus at full power (the full power that he was suppose to have in reserve)
we assume Vegeta gets some sort of zenkai after the Moro arc, or that he improves a little on top of his current level

2) EoZ SSG Vegeta vs EoZ SSB Goku
we assume they both improve a bit after DBS, and seeing how SSBE Vegeta outclasses Omen Goku, then if that gap remains, could his SSG be enough for Goku's blue form?

3) who can EoZ SSG defeat from DBS? can he take blue tier characters?
4) who can EoZ SSB Goku defeat from DBS? (can he take on ssbkk characters?)

5) EoZ SS3 Goku vs Vegeta Baby (if things go sour, he turns ohzaru)
Again, the SS3 version post DBS, including some improvement post Moro arc. GT SS3 Goku wasn't a match, could a post Moro arc version be enough?

6) Moro arc SSBE Vegeta vs Merged Zamasu
can he disrupt the fusion at a cellular level? if he can, then:

7) SSBE Vegeta vs Infinite Zamasu
can he disrupt the fusion of Zamasu and the fabric of the universe?

8 ) BoG Beerus runs around DBS.
When does his max power that AT had in mind in 2013 meets its match? before the retcon, I mean.
ToP Shin Golden Freeza vs BoG Beerus?
Black Rose Scythe vs BoG Beerus?
1)God Vegeta vs the 'beyond 100%' power of BoG Beerus? Well, Vegeta def takes it. Actual power Beerus still needs beyond blue form to be defeated, since post-Moro means EoZ in this concept and no further training with Gods has take place.

2)I think the difference is quite less than 5 times. Blue takes it. But God Vegeta defeats with mid difficulty God Goku. If we allow Vegeta to use God-to-Blue and momentarily have Blue bursts, he takes it without fully going Blue.

3)Golden Freeza (not True Golden) and U6 arc Hit? But that's about it. Maybe Black in normal Rose, not scythe or rage. It's gonna be difficult tho.

4)Blue Goku takes out any blue character, takes on SS Kefla equally if, defeats Halo Zamasu, may be able to take on SS Broly will less effort (if Vegeta from EoZ assists, the fight will probably be on equal terms).

5)Even if we say that GT Bases = Super Base by the early FT arc, by the end of the ToP Goku has grown significantly. Post-Broly SS3 Goku can take out Golden Great Ape Baby imo. If he access the full power of SS3 even faster.

6-7)I want to believe he can. That he can go far enough to defeat a Giant corrupted Merged Zamasu from the anime. But this ability isn't a universal one, so he doesn't do the same to Astral Zamasu. But in the Manga's case of infinite Zamasu, he pretty much one-shots them and defused them. He will eventually break down from exhaustion tho.

8)He probably stops at Merged Zamasu. But if take into account the false statement from the movie, he doesn't even defeat Freeza, which isn't the case ofc.
Peach wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:17 am Ultimate Gohan (Buu saga) vs. Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu saga)

Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu Saga) vs. Android 17 (Tournament of Power saga)

Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu) vs. Vegito (Buu)

SSG Goku (Battle of Gods) vs. SSJ2 Trunks (Zamasu)
1) well I want to believe that Ultimate has always been the same, with Gohan simply improving on it. Anyway, the Buu saga has been surpassed some time now, so SS2 Trunks wins. But if it was Ultimate Gohan from this Arc, he takes it.

2)Vastly superior to his Cell games self, who was way above his future counterpart. Trunks has gotten stronger since the fight with Dabura and all those Black skirmishes. But 17 performs feats that scale way superior to either Black's or Merged Zamasu's. 17 takes it.

3)Base Vegito probably loses. If he can go Super, Trunks may lose. Depends on the version. Anime Trunks loses. Manga Trunks' being equal to SS3 Goku may bring this to a stalemate.

4)Goku. The power increases are not big enough for God forms to be easily competed with.
P O W E R

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Angelus » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:31 am

Buu Saga SSJ2 Gogeta VS Super Buu (Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks, Super Janemba, First Form Janemba, Piccolo, Android 17, Dabura, Tien, Chiaotzu absorbed)

Everyone Buuhan absorbed are all also Buu Saga.
No stone spit. No tribeam. No blowing up of planets. No more absorption. No candy beam. No fusion time limit.

Gogeta can turn SSJ3 if needed

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:39 pm

Angelus wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:31 am Buu Saga SSJ2 Gogeta VS Super Buu (Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks, Super Janemba, First Form Janemba, Piccolo, Android 17, Dabura, Tien, Chiaotzu absorbed)

No stone spit. No tribeam. No blowing up of planets. No more absorption. No candy beam. No fusion time limit.

Pre-retcon fusion dance for me is somewhat weaker to Potara, but grows in power more quickly.

So Super Vegito is pretty much low SS2 Gogeta tier. Janemba being part of the fusion does increase Buu's power a bit and since Gohan and Gotenks are of it, I can def see Gogeta going all out (especially if Buu decides to go Enraged).

But he won't need SS3. Maybe some kind of enemy like LSS3 Broly would push Gogeta that far, or better if Buu absorbed him as well, Gogeta would have hard time without accessing the full power of SS3.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Angelus wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:31 am Buu Saga SSJ2 Gogeta VS Super Buu (Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks, Super Janemba, First Form Janemba, Piccolo, Android 17, Dabura, Tien, Chiaotzu absorbed)

The main issue would be SS3 Gotenks and Super Janemba on top of Buuhan. The rest don't tilt the scale much. That kind of boost would probably overwhelm Super Gogeta, but SS2 Gogeta would be fine.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:44 am

Olibu VS Cell Games SSJ Vegeta

Kibito VS Semi-Perfect Cell

Supreme Kai (not Kibitoshin) VS Cell Games SSJ Future Trunks with sword

Mystic Gohan VS Super Janemba

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:09 pm

The Red Ribbon Army vs. King Piccolo and his minions

Before you answer, read the following conditions:

- The RRA has one year of prep
- Dr. Flappe and Dr. Gero are working together (but they only have access to the technology they did at the time of the RRA saga)
- Taopaipai has been hired permanently, and he knows how dangerous Piccolo is
- The RRA is not allowed to gather the Dragonballs
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:35 pm

Angelus wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:44 am Olibu VS Cell Games SSJ Vegeta

1)IIRC, Olibu was just a human/earthling. I'm going with Geets
2)tough one. We've seen Kibito spar with Zamasu, so it's difficult to believe he would be outclassed by 2nd Cell. Kibito after a good fight.
3) Kaioshin wins. I think he could give Perfect Cell a good fight, just like Goku did.
4) Gohan. Janemba wasn't that much stronger than SS3 Goku. Gohan would stomp a SS3 fusión.
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:09 pm The Red Ribbon Army vs. King Piccolo and his minions

- Dr. Flappe and Dr. Gero are working together (but they only have access to the technology they did at the time of the RRA saga)
I think the only shot they have lies in the lab. I'd say Gero didn't have the tech or the knowledge to create such strong androids like in Z. So an improved Android 8 would have to be at best as the Goku that lost the TB to Tenshinhan. Maybe even more so, like the Goku that lost to old Piccolo.
Maybe if they create a small task force of androids, because just one wouldn't be enough

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:18 pm

Angelus wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:44 am Olibu VS Cell Games SSJ Vegeta

Sadly two of these I can't answer as I haven't watched any of the films or filler in a long time. Now as to others from the manga...

Kibito VS Semi-Perfect Cell: Semi-Perfect Cell takes it easily. I think Kibito utilising his magical abilities could defeat Base Gohan, perhaps even Base Goku and Vegeta. It won't help against Cell as he's far too powerful for it to work here.

Supreme Kai (not Kibitoshin) VS Cell Games SSJ Future Trunks with sword: I have Shin as being superior to both all the SSJs from the Cell Games barring Goku and Gohan, as well as the Cell Juniors. I think the victor would be a foregone conclusion. Now if only Shin had the common sense to use his psychic abilities. I think it would give him the chance to take on SPC and Buu saga SSJ2 Gohan.
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:09 pm The Red Ribbon Army vs. King Piccolo and his minions

Could the battle jacket used by Staff Officer Black be an asset here? The missile was powerful enough to destroy the summit of a nearby mountaintop. What other resources they have may not be enough here. I suppose Gero and Flappe could modify Tao into a precursory form of the cyborg siblings. Maybe he would be enough?

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am

Android 14 VS Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Chiaotzu
All during the Androids Saga. Gohan and the humans can all use Kaioken up to x20. No Tribeam

Buu Saga Piccolo VS USSJ Future Trunks (post-1st day ROSAT)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:15 pm

Angelus wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am Android 14 VS Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Chiaotzu
All during the Androids Saga. Gohan and the humans can all use Kaioken up to x20. No Tribeam

Buu Saga Piccolo VS USSJ Future Trunks (post-1st day ROSAT)
1)individually they are fucked. It required a serious SS Trunks to go down. But the whole gang plus the highest known kaioken would overwhelm the android.

2) Piccolo might win based on his battle experience which Trunks lacks, and I guess the gap isn't that massive. He seemed to be a step below Trunks during the Cell Games, so I guess he at least would be strong enough to face SS grade II Trunks. By the Buu arc he should be closer to grade III.
Also that form isn't very effective. Being stronger doesn't mean it will win.

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:20 am

New battles!

Jiren in the manga is stronger than Mastered Ultra Instinct. Moro was only able to best Omen. I highly doubt Blue evolved Vegeta is Mui level so Jiren takes it.

Hmm, this one is tough. I think in raw power Vegeta but due to Ui's abilities, Goku would take it. At least my current thoughts
Nah, Jiren wasn't stronger than MUI Goku in the manga. Unlike the anime, he didn't get a new power boost to face the silver haired UI. Whis says that Jiren was managing to counter Goku's attacks in this form through "sheer determination" while Goku was getting more and more tired because of the toll that the UI caused on his body.

The last time an increase in Jiren's Ki was noticed was against UI Omen Goku. So if he needed to increase his power to face ToP UIO honestly I have doubts if he could defeat current UIO which is massively stronger than before (the same one defeated by Moro)

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:25 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:21 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:20 am

New battles!

Jiren in the manga is stronger than Mastered Ultra Instinct. Moro was only able to best Omen. I highly doubt Blue evolved Vegeta is Mui level so Jiren takes it.

Hmm, this one is tough. I think in raw power Vegeta but due to Ui's abilities, Goku would take it. At least my current thoughts
Nah, Jiren wasn't stronger than MUI Goku in the manga. Unlike the anime, he didn't get a new power boost to face the silver haired UI. Whis says that Jiren was managing to counter Goku's attacks in this form through "sheer determination" while Goku was getting more and more tired because of the toll that the UI caused on his body.

The last time an increase in Jiren's Ki was noticed was against UI Omen Goku. So if he needed to increase his power to face ToP UIO honestly I have doubts if he could defeat current UIO which is massively stronger than before (the same one defeated by Moro)
If that's the case then I agree.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am

Android 13, 14, 15 VS SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Future Trunks, Piccolo
Android saga. No turning into Super 13

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:25 pm

If Goku had decided to help push Jiren off the edge with Hit while he was slowed down in the manga, do you think it would've worked? He did seem to struggle somewhat. (If he wasn't, he wouldn't have had to save his strength/speed for the final punch at the edge.)

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 am

Angelus wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am Android 13, 14, 15 VS SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Future Trunks, Piccolo
Android saga. No turning into Super 13
I would assume post-Rosat. I'd that's the case, the gang takes it. 14 and 15,were roughly SS tier. 14 a little more, but not by much.

If it's pre-Rosat, it will be more difficult but they still take it. More or less Super 13 movie characters ≈ pre-Rosat
Dragon Wukong wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:25 pm If Goku had decided to help push Jiren off the edge with Hit while he was slowed down in the manga, do you think it would've worked? He did seem to struggle somewhat. (If he wasn't, he wouldn't have had to save his strength/speed for the final punch at the edge.)
Maybe they could do something. But I believe that Jiren would momentarily go Full Power and knock them back both. He has the means to escape and he will make use of them.

—————————————————————————————
New Battles
  • Super Hatchiyak VS Power Weighted Perfect Cell (strength only, speed equalized)
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly (Second Coming) VS Super Buu (Piccolo, Trunks and Goten absorbed)
  • Super Janemba VS 100% Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Kid Buu fight)
  • Final Form Bojack VS Super 13
  • Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan Vegeta VS 2nd Form Hurudegarn
  • Hyper Mega Rilldo VS Buutenks
  • Metal Cooler (post-Super Saiyans) VS any member of the Sigma force
  • Super Saiyan 2 Quake of Fury Future Trunks VS Super Perfect Cell
  • Ultimate Gokhan VS Super Saiyan 4 Goku (Z)
  • Super Saiyan God Goku (Bog) VS Super Janemba, 2nd Form Hirudegarn, Enraged Buuhan, Metal Rilldo, Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Full Power Broly, Ultimate Gohan, Super Vegito, SS3 Gotenks
P O W E R

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:49 pm

SSG Gogeta vs Jiren (ep. 129)

Piccolo (RoF) vs Shin

SSG Vegeta (Broly Film) vs Base Toppo