"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:17 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:50 am
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:45 amIs going to be very interesting if Heroes finally explains why Gogeta has red hair in SSJ4.
If this is indeed an upgraded Ssj4, then the explanation will be that Gogeta was fighting using this form, rather than the base Ssj4 that has Black hair, such as Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Vegetto's.
Would kinda take away from him looking unique.

And would be weird that it can be used with the KK

Which would mean both the advanced SS4 and the regular one (Goku) can be used with the KK.

Well the more forms the better for me lol, but it may end up getting too much. Especially if they decide to eventually give SS4 to Cumber and it turns out to be another unique form, like SS3FP.

Although even Broly's LSS4 doesn't look different, so I think it's time for the color palette of SS4 to shift from Red/Black to more variations.
P O W E R

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:24 pm

The form looks more or less like a SS4 with Kaioken.

I would like to see some changes in the fur. If this form is associate with Gogeta, they could give them brown fur.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 pm

I like them! Can't wait to see them in action in the anime.
Same for janemba :D
At this rate, they can use the ss5 concept someday.

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:17 pmWell the more forms the better for me lol, but it may end up getting too much.
We're way past getting too many at this point. I think Goku alone has over 10 forms at this point. :crazy:

JeffBelmont

Post by JeffBelmont » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Alruneia wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:57 am
MisteryOne wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:36 am They did it! God SS4!
Jumping to conclusions with such force that you could be an Olympic athlete. :? Wait until they actually confirm it before going around saying things like this, maybe?
I'm not saying that you're necessarily wrong, but I looked through the website and found zero mention of this having anything to do with SSG or god powers. I did find this, though:

Text:
新たなる超戦士がここに爆誕!
限界を超えた力で強敵を打ち砕け!!

Google Translate (with a little bit of editing by me but still mostly machine translated):
New super warriors are born here!
Crush strong enemies with power that exceeds the limit!!

Don't be too surprised if this is really just Goku and Vegeta using Gogeta's version of SS4.
The aura reminded me of Ultra Instinct Omen.
I'm fine with it being this, an advanced SS4 form or a SS4 god mode. I just want to see Beat and Note achieving SS4, as we have never seen a kid SS4. Goku always turning into adult when he transformed in GT pissed me off a little.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:16 pm

JeffBelmont wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:11 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:36 am They did it! God SS4!
Jumping to conclusions with such force that you could be an Olympic athlete. :? Wait until they actually confirm it before going around saying things like this, maybe?
I'm not saying that you're necessarily wrong, but I looked through the website and found zero mention of this having anything to do with SSG or god powers. I did find this, though:

Text:
新たなる超戦士がここに爆誕!
限界を超えた力で強敵を打ち砕け!!

Google Translate (with a little bit of editing by me but still mostly machine translated):

Don't be too surprised if this is really just Goku and Vegeta using Gogeta's version of SS4.
I'm fine with it being this, an advanced SS4 form or a SS4 god mode. I just want to see Beat and Note achieving SS4, as we have never seen a kid SS4. Goku always turning into adult when he transformed in GT pissed me off a little.
um what lol SS4 is based on great apes and whenever a saiyan undergoes certain transformation their bodies grow
same for SS4 so why would beat just stay in his kid/teen form?

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:29 pm

What the hell? Heroes is just adding new forms now? Well... the flood gates are open now.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:44 pm

So there's a new Janenba, Goku and Vegeta with Super Saiyan 4 Limit Break (or whatever they're called), Redict and I saw Bon Para there as well. They're going back to early GT and exploring some of the extra characters there, finally. Maybe we'll still see Goku Junior and Vegeta Junior at some point soon.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:54 pm

those new forms are a mix of a lot of things: SS4, crimson hair like God, subtle aura and shining like UI-Omen\UI....

But their iris re the usual SS4 color, not red like in God or blue\white like in UI, and the fur isn't brown like with Gogeta.

so, buh?

Thta said, I'm surprised the new armored Janenba doesn't have any kind of suffix

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:10 pm

Super Saiya-jin 4 God I was calling it lmao. :mrgreen:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:58 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:10 pm Super Saiya-jin 4 God I was calling it lmao. :mrgreen:
Well, I am going with Super Saiyan God 4. As Super Saiyan 4 Limit Break or Super Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker is just way too long of a name.

JeffBelmont

Post by JeffBelmont » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Text:
新たなる超戦士がここに爆誕!
限界を超えた力で強敵を打ち砕け!!

um what lol SS4 is based on great apes and whenever a saiyan undergoes certain transformation their bodies grow
It's not like that would be the first time Dragon Ball retconned something.
Well, as long as they give me a female SS4, kid or adult, I'm fine with it. I gotta see what they gonna do about... you know...

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:10 pm

JeffBelmont wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:03 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:16 pm

It's not like that would be the first time Dragon Ball retconned something.
Well, as long as they give me a female SS4, kid or adult, I'm fine with it. I gotta see what they gonna do about... you know...
In my very own personal opinion, female Super Saiyan 4s should look like this. As male Super Saiyan 4s do not keep whatever shirts they would have on in their base forms when they would decide to transform into Super Saiyan 4s.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:07 pm

> Caulifla goes SS4, keeps her tube-top
Goku: how come your top didn't explode like ours?
Caulifla: because I'm not an exhibitionist[or some joke]
..and then the topic is never touched anymore forever

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:12 pm

Wow it's Super Saiyan 4 but it has Red hair!!!!

So much creativity, nothing at all like all the forms they've been doing for the past 7 years.

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Any chance we ever get these additions to World Mission or an updated version of Heroes for the Switch?
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:51 pm

I wonder if their going to try to retcon Gogeta into a limit breaker Ssj4 now.

Nice twist on taking his ssj4 coloration and trying it to Gllu and Vegeta.

JeffBelmont

Post by JeffBelmont » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:10 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:07 pm > Caulifla goes SS4, keeps her tube-top
Goku: how come your top didn't explode like ours?
Caulifla: because I'm not an exhibitionist[or some joke]
..and then the topic is never touched anymore forever
I somehow fear something like that may happen.
I know they can't go full ecchi,
but I hope at least something less conservative when it comes to a female SS4 transformation.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:33 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:18 pm I find funny how SDBH shows that the idea of Japan hating GT is an invention from the western fanbase. They keep bringing elements from it in relevant roles and doing those lovely homages in-game.
And again, people who lived in Japan have said that GT isn’t popular over there. It isn’t ‘hated’, but it’s more or less a forgotten show with the only elements people love being the Super Saiyan 4s and Gogeta.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:03 am It's kinda funny, SSB Gogeta has darker blue hair like Vegeta's SSBE, and now this "Super Saiyan 4 Evolved" has red hair like SS4 Gogeta.
That’s because the Broly movie used a darker shade of blue compared to the series and even Resurrection ‘F’. Like both Goku and Vegeta have the same shade of blue.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.