The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:28 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 am
SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:23 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:33 am

That's why I personally think Merged Zamasu was a mistake. Okay immortality is cool, but I think that Black's ability to grow was hindered by Zamasu.

After Black got Enraged, I think the next step would be him Power Stressing Rose somehow, either by powering up or using the Kaio Ken, who knows.

Rose evolution? Nah, maybe a different path. But he would reach GoD tier on his own I'm sure. No need for Merged Zamasu.
I still find it weird that Black never used kaio-ken. Not only did he inherit a lot of Goku's abilities, as well as his memories (so he would've known that Goku had this ability), but he was originally a North Kai -- just like the creator of that technique.

Rosé Goku Black with Kaio-ken x20 would definitely be GoD tier. Maybe around the level of Super Saiyan Kefla or Hakai Toppo.
I would say only Overloaded SS2 Kefla reaches that tier 🧐

Clearly up to anyone's scaling tho

Rose KK×100 Goku Black. Now that's an above GoD tier.
Well Goku with SSB Kaioken x20 was fighting Kefla, and was shown equal to the SSBE Vegeta that defeated Hakai Toppo... and we know that Rosé Black was stronger and had more potential than both Goku and Vegeta... so I definitely think he could take on Kefla or Toppo if he ever used kaio-ken.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:31 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:28 am

I still find it weird that Black never used kaio-ken. Not only did he inherit a lot of Goku's abilities, as well as his memories (so he would've known that Goku had this ability), but he was originally a North Kai -- just like the creator of that technique.

Rosé Goku Black with Kaio-ken x20 would definitely be GoD tier. Maybe around the level of Super Saiyan Kefla or Hakai Toppo.

Well Goku with SSB Kaioken x20 was fighting Kefla, and was shown equal to the SSBE Vegeta that defeated Hakai Toppo... and we know that Rosé Black was stronger and had more potential than both Goku and Vegeta... so I definitely think he could take on Kefla or Toppo if he ever used kaio-ken.
I agree on that.

I just don't think SS Kefla is up there. Only in her absolute max she reaches that tier. She kinda of trash character for me tbh.

GoD Toppo kills her imo. So Black should fight with her on equal grounds before he evolves and eliminates her.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:33 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:31 am

I agree on that.

I just don't think SS Kefla is up there. Only in her absolute max she reaches that tier. She kinda of trash character for me tbh.

GoD Toppo kills her imo. So Black should fight with her on equal grounds before he evolves and eliminates her.
Oh I misinterpreted what u were saying, yes SSJ Kefla isn't really that strong, I'm talking about very low GoD tier. I want to give her some credit since Jiren felt her power when Kale and Caulifla fused, if I'm not mistaken... so making Jiren feel uneasy is impressive.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:37 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:33 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:31 am

I agree on that.

Oh I misinterpreted what u were saying, yes SSJ Kefla isn't really that strong, I'm talking about very low GoD tier. I want to give her some credit since Jiren felt her power when Kale and Caulifla fused, if I'm not mistaken... so making Jiren feel uneasy is impressive.
True that. But I interpret it only as a 'she was the one with the most potential at that point'

Like she clearly wasn't above Blue tiers in base.

I consider GoD tier above 30×Blue. And I rank Kefla like this: Base = below Blue, SS = 4×Blue, SS2 = 8×Blue, Overloaded (not normal SS2) = 25×Blue

She just scratched God power for me. Toppo tho, 30×Blue is a standing GoD.
P O W E R

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:47 pm

New match: (probably have been done for death):

- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Triggered Vegeta
Beyond Newbie

Post by Triggered Vegeta » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Noah wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:47 pm New match: (probably have been done for death):

- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
Anime Jiren(Base) takes it mid diff.

Anime Jiren(LB) prob one shots

SSB Vegito(Manga)(FT arc) can prob pull it off in a high diff fight... Can prob go either way. Beerus is a top tier God... Vegito was compared to him, that says a lot about where the fusion stands. There's a reason why all the God's decided to target him first.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:48 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:33 am
SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:25 am They didn't need to fuse in the first place, once he got the scythe Goku Black was much stronger than anyone else on the battlefield. If I'm not mistaken a Toei producer even said Black was the strongest non-fused character (ignoring the GoDs and angels ofc).
That's why I personally think Merged Zamasu was a mistake. Okay immortality is cool, but I think that Black's ability to grow was hindered by Zamasu.

After Black got Enraged, I think the next step would be him Power Stressing Rose somehow, either by powering up or using the Kaio Ken, who knows.

Rose evolution? Nah, maybe a different path. But he would reach GoD tier on his own I'm sure. No need for Merged Zamasu.

I don't think KKx20 Rose Black from the final part of the FT arc would be GoD level at all.
Goku went through a lot between both arcs, sparred with everybody around, not just from this universe and regular folks, he died even, and by the ToP he was able to go easily KKx20 when vs Zamasu he could just use the regular KK once and as a last resource. Whatever gap there was between the Gokus, at the very least was closed by the ToP.

ToP Goku with that boost couldn't even scrap Jiren, let alone 1st Omen. KKx20 Rose Black at the very best would trade blows with Supressed Jiren and lose, lasting a little longer than Goku.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Yes. I have ToP Goku and Black as equals.

A SSR KKx20 Black would get bitch slapped by Kefla, GoD Toppo, SSBE enraged Vegeta, Jiren and UI Goku.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:34 am

Noah wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:47 pm New match: (probably have been done for death):

- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
Vegito for sure.

The promo material for the movie said Broly was the strongest enemy Goku and Vegeta ever faced and Gogeta beat him.

Since portara fusion is stronger than the dance (elder kai's words, not mine), Vegito takes this.

Jiren The Alpha
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Jiren The Alpha » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:07 am

Peach wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:34 am

- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
Vegito for sure.

The promo material for the movie said Broly was the strongest enemy Goku and Vegeta ever faced and Gogeta beat him.

Since portara fusion is stronger than the dance (elder kai's words, not mine), Vegito takes this.
That's just movie hype, the Dragon Ball anime title card call Raditz The Strongest Warrior in All of History.
Dragon Ball Z Episode 002Air Date: 03 May 1989
史上最強の戦士は悟空の兄だった!
Shijō Saikyō no Senshi wa Gokū no Ani Datta!
The Strongest Warrior in All of History is Goku’s Brother!

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm

- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
Black Saga Vegito loses. Post ToP Vegito wins.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:49 pm

dragonball0900 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm

- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
Vegito loses. Jiren is between GoD+ to low angel tier. Vegito/Gogeta as of now, I think are below MUI level. Or Moro level.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:57 pm

Jiren The Alpha wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:07 am

- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
Vegito for sure.

That's just movie hype, the Dragon Ball anime title card call Raditz The Strongest Warrior in All of History.
史上最強の戦士は悟空の兄だった!
Well as of episode 2 of the series... He was...

Jiren The Alpha
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Jiren The Alpha » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:29 am

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:57 pm
Jiren The Alpha wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:07 am
Vegito for sure.

史上最強の戦士は悟空の兄だった!
Well as of episode 2 of the series... He was...
What about Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F "the worst wish ever made".

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:28 am

Jiren The Alpha wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:29 am What about Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F "the worst wish ever made".
It was. Thanks to it Freeza returned stronger than ever and if it wasn't for Whis everyone would have died.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:52 am

Battle scenario:

Enraged Rose Black and TGolden Freeza vs Dark Janemba (Black whatever)

Janemba has copied Goku's moveset so he should be able to read Black but not Freeza. However, even with extra power of the same tier, he handled the situation very well.

If these 2 aren't enough, Super Hearts can join. Will he be needed or will he not count. His gravity abilities can probably counter Janemba's dimensional warping.
P O W E R

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:10 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:49 pm

- Vegetto Blue vs. Jiren
Vegito loses. Jiren is between GoD+ to low angel tier. Vegito/Gogeta as of now, I think are below MUI level. Or Moro level.
We don't know how strong are fusions compared to MUI level. It's up to anyone's interpretation since we don't have that much info.

In my opinion, Vegito/Gogeta would have eventually surpassed Jiren's level during Broly.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:26 am

dragonball0900 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:10 pm
Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:49 pm
We don't know how strong are fusions compared to MUI level. It's up to anyone's interpretation since we don't have that much info.

In my opinion, Vegito/Gogeta would have eventually surpassed Jiren's level during Broly.
I don’t know about that. Beerus didn’t seemed concerned by the battle at all. Not like he was with jiren. Whis was impressed. I think it was because they were working together.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:40 am

Gohan (ToP) vs. Super Saiyan Rage Trunks

Yamcha (Android saga) vs. Nail

Raditz vs. Garlic Jr (movie version)

Android 16 vs. Supreme Kai

King Cold vs. Cooler

SSJ2 Gohan (Cell saga) vs. Gray Buu

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:01 am

Peach wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:40 am Gohan (ToP) vs. Super Saiyan Rage Trunks

Yamcha (Android saga) vs. Nail

Raditz vs. Garlic Jr (movie version)

Android 16 vs. Supreme Kai

King Cold vs. Cooler

SSJ2 Gohan (Cell saga) vs. Gray Buu
1. Trunks. Gohan performed some impressive feats. However, I think he is still high god tier. Trunks was least low blue.

2. Yamacha. He had to have at least 100,000 in power.

3. I think Raditz was slightly stronger. But, if Jr. has immortality. He eventually over powers the saiyan.

4. I think SK was at least semi-imperfect cell level to Ssj Goku level (cell).

5. Cooler. I think he was slightly stronger than his brother in his 4th form. And if he uses his 5th form, he beats the crap of his dad.

6. Gray Buu was at least mid tier ssj2. At least Vegeta or Goku level then. Buu easily absorbs Gohan.