"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:52 am

The mystery "god hater" appears silhouetted in the arcade, and it's quite blatantly Hearts.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:29 pm

ShadowVezon wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:52 am The mystery "god hater" appears silhouetted in the arcade, and it's quite blatantly Hearts.

Or super god popo!

Just kidding, it's hearts :thumbup:

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:34 pm

ShadowVezon wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:52 am The mystery "god hater" appears silhouetted in the arcade, and it's quite blatantly Hearts.

The Almighty Chad is back!

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-JGi7zSUAQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqJ7zMlxl9g&t=323s
the whole story of BM3 is out (Hoping when Rakurai has time he can translate them)

really excited to know the conversation between Demigra & Hearts (If I had to guess it's about the Universe Seed and the Goku & Vegeta from the other dimension AKA DBS)

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:16 pm

From what I've been able to find of the Dragon Ball GT recap, it's mostly what you'd expect, but they changed the ending so that Nuova survives the final battle and helps Goku launch the Universal Spirit Bomb at Omega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX5250BFlyo

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:04 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:01 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-JGi7zSUAQ
the whole story of BM3 is out (Hoping when Rakurai has time he can translate them)

really excited to know the conversation between Demigra & Hearts (If I had to guess it's about the Universe Seed and the Goku & Vegeta from the other dimension AKA DBS)
No reaction from Goku:CC or Vegeta:CC to Tryunks going God :(

Salsa suggests using the same system they used against the Shadow Dragons empowering Goku, but this time empowering Goku:Xeno and Vegeta:Xeno.
Goku:CC, Trunks:Xeno and Pan:Xeno do their part, and Goku:Xeno and Vegeta:Xeno manage to finally inflict damages on Janemba, but it's not enough.
Vegeta:CC gets fed with it, lends his own Ki as well and the Xenos go Limit Break.
Janemba is defeated and Dr. W runs away

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:32 pm

I’m hoping it’s not Hearts, but it seems like it is. I felt like his story was wrapped, and he can be left off screen for some time.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:35 pm

If Vegeta CC does delay I imagine Vegeta Xeno getting pissed off and yet it's a total Vegeta move.

Vegeta CC: No way I'm helping you!
Vegeta Xeno: I AM YOU!
Vegeta CC: You're not me I'm me.
Vegeta Xeno: Gawd what an asshole.
Everyone else: *Sarcastic coughs*
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:38 pm

dbzfan7 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:35 pm If Vegeta CC does delay I imagine Vegeta Xeno getting pissed off and yet it's a total Vegeta move.

Vegeta CC: No way I'm helping you!
Vegeta Xeno: I AM YOU!
Vegeta CC: You're not me I'm me.
Vegeta Xeno: Gawd what an asshole.
Everyone else: *Sarcastic coughs*
That reminds me of that dumb filler in DBS with jelly copy Vegeta. I remember him cheering for Goku to lose since it would mean he has beaten him (kinda) despite him dying if Goku fails lol. Anyway, Xeno Goku and Vegeta seem to be based on their GT versions, being more serious and all so i guess Vegeta Xeno could be pissed off as his GT self didn't mind getting or giving help.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:16 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:04 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:01 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-JGi7zSUAQ

No reaction from Goku:CC or Vegeta:CC to Tryunks going God :(

Salsa suggests using the same system they used against the Shadow Dragons empowering Goku, but this time empowering Goku:Xeno and Vegeta:Xeno.
Goku:CC, Trunks:Xeno and Pan:Xeno do their part, and Goku:Xeno and Vegeta:Xeno manage to finally inflict damages on Janemba, but it's not enough.
Vegeta:CC gets fed with it, lends his own Ki as well and the Xenos go Limit Break.
Janemba is defeated and Dr. W runs away
So it's not God Ritual then.Or any “ritual” that would give them God ki... :think:

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:46 am

Wilderness wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:32 pm I’m hoping it’s not Hearts, but it seems like it is. I felt like his story was wrapped, and he can be left off screen for some time.
Everyone's story has been wrapped up. Hasn't Demigra's story been wrapped up maybe twice already? DBH is like SATAM cartoons, villains will keep coming back. Over and over again until complete saturation sets in. But then the creators give them a new hairdo and coat and fans will clap and cheer. And the cycle repeats.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:11 am

DNA wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:46 am
Wilderness wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:32 pm I’m hoping it’s not Hearts, but it seems like it is. I felt like his story was wrapped, and he can be left off screen for some time.
Everyone's story has been wrapped up. Hasn't Demigra's story been wrapped up maybe twice already? DBH is like SATAM cartoons, villains will keep coming back. Over and over again until complete saturation sets in. But then the creators give them a new hairdo and coat and fans will clap and cheer. And the cycle repeats.

Yeah I guess that’s true. I just found him a little unexciting.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:51 am

The Black Reaper wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:16 am So it's not God Ritual then.Or any “ritual” that would give them God ki... :think:
as expected by pretty much everybody.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:18 pm

So if the next time Beerus happens to be around and donates his energy, I suppose we will get a Beyond SS4, cause apparently the amount of energy granted is the deciding factor for whether the result will look like SS4, Super Full Power S4 or Limit Break...

I rly wanted for Janemba to stay a little longer. But as others said, Drug Lord Mira, Edgy Super 17 and maybe Hearts, are returning instead....

And ofc, no mention of Fu being a target. He will easily go through this unharmed and be the plot device for another arc.
P O W E R

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:08 pm

Wilderness wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:11 am Yeah I guess that’s true. I just found him a little unexciting.
I've been unexcited with anything thrown at us for quite a while. There's no real story, just excuses for random characters to fight and for more and more forms to appear.
There's a lot of potential here, but it's completely squandered in order to sell more merchandise.
Profit first, integrity never.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:41 pm

That has been DB as a whole for decades now, so I don't know why only now you guys are getting offended.
Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine on Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:42 pm

DNA wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:08 pm
Wilderness wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:11 am Yeah I guess that’s true. I just found him a little unexciting.
I've been unexcited with anything thrown at us for quite a while. There's no real story, just excuses for random characters to fight and for more and more forms to appear.
There's a lot of potential here, but it's completely squandered in order to sell more merchandise.
Profit first, integrity never.

It truly is like that. I’ve been to Tokyo a few times and there are certain characters that are marketed a lot more aggressively than others!

And others they throw massive tits on their chests instead...

That said, I do love the DBH series!

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:41 pm That has been DB as a whole for decades now so I don't know why only now you guys are getting offended.
Sad truth. In Heroes, the villains just keep coming back after being defeated but now they're Super Ultra Demon God 3 instead of 2 with a different staff or otufit. Meanwhile the main series just dishes out new hair colors. I really don't know how everyone eats this up.

Heroes was cool back in the early days when it was just what-if forms like SSJ3 Trunks, and i do really enjoy the Xeno squad, as they feel more like their Buu-GT selves, but everything else is just meh.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:00 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:41 pm That has been DB as a whole for decades now so I don't know why only now you guys are getting offended.
Sad truth. In Heroes, the villains just keep coming back after being defeated but now they're Super Ultra Demon God 3 instead of 2 with a different staff or otufit. Meanwhile the main series just dishes out new hair colors. I really don't know how everyone eats this up.

Heroes was cool back in the early days when it was just what-if forms like SSJ3 Trunks, and i do really enjoy the Xeno squad, as they feel more like their Buu-GT selves, but everything else is just meh.
For me they kinda lost me when they decided to mix Super and Xeno characters in the same story, i was one of the few that was enjoying what was happening with Demigra vs Time Patrol before that was suspended so that Prison Planet could take the spotlight and then later they were having both stories at the same and again didn't really care for the Super story, i just wanted to see the conclusion of the Demon Realm fight, maybe if the Super sequel happens things could go back just like before with just the Xeno Patrol in chargue of things.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:25 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:25 pm
Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:00 pm

For me they kinda lost me when they decided to mix Super and Xeno characters in the same story, i was one of the few that was enjoying what was happening with Demigra vs Time Patrol before that was suspended so that Prison Planet could take the spotlight and then later they were having both stories at the same and again didn't really care for the Super story, i just wanted to see the conclusion of the Demon Realm fight, maybe if the Super sequel happens things could go back just like before with just the Xeno Patrol in chargue of things.
I feel that. Once we had Blue Goku and Xeno Goku together it became too much. Should have stayed separate. Heroes does have much more interesting concepts and ideas than Super does, but i dunno. The Heroes stuff just feels like it goes in circles.