"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:07 pm

Heroes should go really out there and do SS4 Blue Gogito.

Or Gogeta vs Vegito.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 am

Alruneia wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:11 pm
TobyS wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:01 am I wonder if they'll ever do SS4 blue.
Probably not. It'd be like crossing the streams, in a way, and like you say, they probably want to keep the DBS versions of the characters "pure" since they're "canon"
Yet for some reason they brought back Merged Zamasu who should've been erased and didn't give any explanation as to how is he still alive @_@

And on a GRANDER NOTE, there's a new banner for Big Bang Mission 5 ! Courtesy of @DBSChronicles

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:59 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 am
Alruneia wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:11 pm
TobyS wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:01 am I wonder if they'll ever do SS4 blue.
Probably not. It'd be like crossing the streams, in a way, and like you say, they probably want to keep the DBS versions of the characters "pure" since they're "canon"
Yet for some reason they brought back Merged Zamasu who should've been erased and didn't give any explanation as to how is he still alive @_@

And on a GRANDER NOTE, there's a new banner for Big Bang Mission 5 ! Courtesy of @DBSChronicles
You are talking about Prison Planet/Universe Conflict arc 'neo' Zamasu right? The core area warrior? Cause if he returns after Hearts erased him too... Lmao

As for the banner, LB SS4 Vegito sells it for me. Fu... Not so much, despite the new form.

Lastly ig this whole SSB Barrier and SSB Berserk thing that went on the previous mission was so 'Super fans' wouldn't feel neglected when SS4 got a new version and Blue didn't. Just a random thought.
P O W E R

Block88
Beyond Newbie

Post by Block88 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:11 am

I wonder will they have both Vegitos together in this mission?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:20 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 am
Alruneia wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:11 pm Probably not. It'd be like crossing the streams, in a way, and like you say, they probably want to keep the DBS versions of the characters "pure" since they're "canon"
You've got a point there, Zamasu seems to be an exception. It's probably exactly because he was erased that they feel fine with experimenting with him, though, as that should mean that he's almost certainly never coming back in Toriyama's stories. I realise that talking about canon is a bit silly of me, it's more like the Heroes writers don't want to potentially step on Toriyama's toes, so the characters who might feasibly return in Toriyama's stories aren't played around with a whole lot (not "not at all", now that I think about it, but not a whole lot).
Xeogran wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 am And on a GRANDER NOTE, there's a new banner for Big Bang Mission 5 ! Courtesy of @DBSChronicles
Wait, is that supposed to be Fu's Dark King design? Just that? I mean, it does look regal, but... it's basically just a new outfit. Surely there's more to it than that, right?
Oh, and there's SFPS4LB again, too. I am a little curious as to why Xeno Vegito needs the acronym form, I guess.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:49 am

Alruneia wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:20 am Wait, is that supposed to be Fu's Dark King design? Just that? I mean, it does look regal, but... it's basically just a new outfit. Surely there's more to it than that, right?
Judging by how many forms Mechi had, I can guess Fuu will also start getting new transformations with each expansion.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:57 pm

And now Vegito finally has the same red hair as Gogeta SSJ4.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:57 pm And now Vegito finally has the same red hair as Gogeta SSJ4.
Yes! That's great! :clap:

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:50 pm

That Fu is the new form? he looks the same, the manga was teasing something way more menacing happening to him but it just a wardrobe changue.

And at last we are about to enter the anniversary month and looks like we won't have a new SS4 or SSG after all, can't hardly believe it that's awfully dissapointing, they don't even bothered with one of those fancy 3D trailers, so much for being the 10th, freaking Dokkan is having a way more fitting celebration for their anniversary, after such a lackluster year for the game can't even count on that to save it.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Also of "note": Beat and Note are getting UI Omen

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:31 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:23 pm Also of "note": Beat and Note are getting UI Omen
There was a trailer about it some time ago, alongside three new GoD Hero Avatars being added.

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:41 pm

Anyone knows what this says

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:13 am

EveBlaze31 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:41 pm Anyone knows what this says
Here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DBSChronicle ... 143991808

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:56 am

Oh so we'll get to see the DBH Avatars animated for the first time, that'll be a treat. Been hoping for that ever since the promotional anime first aired.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:58 am

Dragotaker wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:50 pm That Fu is the new form? he looks the same, the manga was teasing something way more menacing happening to him but it just a wardrobe changue.

And at last we are about to enter the anniversary month and looks like we won't have a new SS4 or SSG after all, can't hardly believe it that's awfully dissapointing, they don't even bothered with one of those fancy 3D trailers, so much for being the 10th, freaking Dokkan is having a way more fitting celebration for their anniversary, after such a lackluster year for the game can't even count on that to save it.
They did make a 3d trailer it was about the GoD avatars appearing and beat unlocking UIO, also there’s still time for a new anniversary character to get revealed this month during the live streams....

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Will be weird to see the avatars animated.

They are kinda sorta pretending the CC chars are canon, so whenever those avatars show up it kinda reminds you it's all a fictional game within a fictional story and kills all stakes.

Or do people not mean the SDBH anime shorts are they referring to some other piece of animation?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:37 pm

TobyS wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:53 pm Will be weird to see the avatars animated.

They are kinda sorta pretending the CC chars are canon, so whenever those avatars show up it kinda reminds you it's all a fictional game within a fictional story and kills all stakes.

Or do people not mean the SDBH anime shorts are they referring to some other piece of animation?
I think it'll be a separate special and not them actually getting involved in the current arc.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:16 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:58 am
Dragotaker wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:50 pm That Fu is the new form? he looks the same, the manga was teasing something way more menacing happening to him but it just a wardrobe changue.

They did make a 3d trailer it was about the GoD avatars appearing and beat unlocking UIO, also there’s still time for a new anniversary character to get revealed this month during the live streams....
When i said trailer i was referring to the one with the new SS4 reveal ( SSG last year) they always do somewhere in August months before the actual arcade debut.

Finally we are less than one month away for the anniverary mission arcade debut and we already know Limit Breaker Vegetto and Fu are the main event of that episode, where would you fit a new characters in there? WHO could even be that character? feels like there is no time left for such things this year.

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:46 am

TobyS wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:53 pm Will be weird to see the avatars animated.

Victory Mission, World Mission and Ultimate Mission X? treat the avatars as real people so I'm under the assumption, or rather I've come to my own conclusion that they'll do the same with the upcoming video

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:27 am

So I noticed the latest championship mentioned something about a SDBH VR World:

What exactly is it?