"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:53 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:39 am
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:18 am Limit Breaker FP SSJ4 Broly
Uh, they did recolor his SS4 form and not his SS4Full Power form. Weird.
looks kinda bad imo. SS4 Broly was already an extravagant design, now with redish hair too? :sick:
P O W E R

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:57 am

I believe they are saving it for an animated adaptation. Cross promotion and all that.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:50 am

New arc : Space Time War.

Heart new costume.

New Character.

I have one question about the picture.

1. Where is Xeno crew ? Did they get separate with DBS cast and trying to catch Fu , Tora and Mira ?

2. Who is new character ? I have theory that guy/girl is saiyan from Cumber era and get sent to future because the space and time has been crumble.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:47 am

Gohan123 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:50 am New arc : Space Time War.

Heart new costume.

New Character.

1. Where is Xeno crew ? Did they get separate with DBS cast and trying to catch Fu , Tora and Mira ?

2. Who is new character ? I have theory that guy/girl is saiyan from Cumber era and get sent to future because the space and time has been crumble.
Imagine if the hooded figure is actually Giblet from Legends. The lore checks out and I believe since the theme of this arc is very similar to the cross-time/space plot of Legends, it could make even more sense.
P O W E R

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:57 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:47 am

Heart new costume.

New Character.

Imagine if the hooded figure is actually Giblet from Legends. The lore checks out and I believe since the theme of this arc is very similar to the cross-time/space plot of Legends, it could make even more sense.
If that person is Giblet. There good chance about him and Cumber know each other.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:04 pm

So did they forget that Zamasu is still around in the manga? Lagss glassed him and after she was absorbed, everything she glassed over was restored. Plus he was still sentient as glass.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:31 pm

"(the)New Space-time War" specifically.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:37 pm

The new arc looks to be a lot more hype if anything for the amount of characters is gonna feature if we go by the first look we have.

Weird how of all the old villians that came back from the beginning of BBM that are in that pic Super 17 is the only one missing, wonder if that means anything? they still have to tell what happened to his and Bojack fights, hope he survives and is given something better later.

Also Super Goku, Vegeta and even Gohan but not anybody from the time patrol not even Trunks, i hope they don't just cast them aside for the reminder of the next arc and have them do something too, having them on their own history parallel with the Super one like they did at the end of the Universe Survival Arc would be the best.

That new character, i hope is somebody new, maybe Yamoshi? since we already have Cumber and Shallot from the past he is the only one that is missing and i think he needs to appear at least once at some point.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:28 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:04 pm So did they forget that Zamasu is still around in the manga? Lagss glassed him and after she was absorbed, everything she glassed over was restored. Plus he was still sentient as glass.
Might as well pretend he's done, with him being immortal there's hardly a way to defeat Zamasu and write around him.

Ozotto is also out there and nobody even remembers. Dr. W too, why introduce so many unknown characters if you never explain them.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:39 pm

Xeogran wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:28 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:04 pm So did they forget that Zamasu is still around in the manga? Lagss glassed him and after she was absorbed, everything she glassed over was restored. Plus he was still sentient as glass.
Might as well pretend he's done, with him being immortal there's hardly a way to defeat Zamasu and write around him.

Ozotto is also out there and nobody even remembers. Dr. W too, why introduce so many unknown characters if you never explain them.
I agree.

However don't trying to merge manga with Anime and Game. Both of them have different conclusion.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:39 pm

He's most likely still around in the anime too. He was able to survive Zeno's Erase technique, so Hearts shouldn't be able to put him down for good, as Zeno > Hearts.

Notice how only Hearts is shown in Hell, Zamasu is nowhere to be seen.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:26 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:39 pm
He's most likely still around in the anime too. He was able to survive Zeno's Erase technique, so Hearts shouldn't be able to put him down for good, as Zeno > Hearts.

Hearts didn't kill or erase Zamasu, he absorbed him. So Zamasu is technically still around, he's just apart of Hearts now.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:38 pm

Kanassa wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:26 pm

Hearts didn't kill or erase Zamasu, he absorbed him. So Zamasu is technically still around, he's just apart of Hearts now.
Are you sure Hearts absorbed Zamasu? I am referring to this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1vFgDQRNYA

It seemed to me that Hearts disintegrated Zamasu, instead of absorbing him, but maybe I'm wrong. I haven't watched this show in, like, 1 year.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:51 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:38 pm

It seemed to me that Hearts disintegrated Zamasu, instead of absorbing him, but maybe I'm wrong. I haven't watched this show in, like, 1 year.
Huh. I could have sworn there was a line about Hearts 'making [Zamasu's] power' his own.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:20 pm

I have quite some mixed thoughts about the new revealed stuff but, I feel like I should probably wait for this new arc to start before complaining, I guess.

Nothing says that being erased by Zeno makes you go to the afterlife/hell at all, in fact quite the opposite. Also the anime never mentioned he surviving Zeno (which btw is stupid if you ask me), only the manga.
Kanassa wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:51 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:38 pm

Huh. I could have sworn there was a line about Hearts 'making [Zamasu's] power' his own.
He just said his inmortal power had been useful for him so far.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:22 am

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:20 pm I have quite some mixed thoughts about the new revealed stuff but, I feel like I should probably wait for this new arc to start before complaining, I guess.

Nothing says that being erased by Zeno makes you go to the afterlife/hell at all, in fact quite the opposite. Also the anime never mentioned he surviving Zeno (which btw is stupid if you ask me), only the manga.
No, I'm saying AFTER the Universal Conflict arc. Hearts was clearly shown in Hell, while Zamasu wasn't, why wouldn't Zamasu be there if Hearts killed him?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:34 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:22 am
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:20 pm I have quite some mixed thoughts about the new revealed stuff but, I feel like I should probably wait for this new arc to start before complaining, I guess.

No, I'm saying AFTER the Universal Conflict arc. Hearts was clearly shown in Hell, while Zamasu wasn't, why wouldn't Zamasu be there if Hearts killed him?
I think Zamasu always gets the erasure card when it comes to dying. Meaning he ceases to exist. Now how did Fu even get him to the Core Area to begin with? Time travel? When though, cause Zamasu has fused. Not only that he harbors feelings of hate towards the cast. Did he go through the canon events? It's safe to say that with answers to that he may return.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:46 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:34 am

I think Zamasu always gets the erasure card when it comes to dying. Meaning he ceases to exist. Now how did Fu even get him to the Core Area to begin with? Time travel? When though, cause Zamasu has fused. Not only that he harbors feelings of hate towards the cast. Did he go through the canon events? It's safe to say that with answers to that he may return.
He survived Zeno's Erasure, there's no other explanation. Apparently this is directly stated in the manga, but regardless it's obvious in the anime too. Zamasu makes it clear that he already fought those ningens in the past, and coincidentally he also has technological enhancements covering his right side, the same side of his body that became damaged during his fight with Goku. He even has an eyepatch covering his corrupted eye, and has one sleeve of his shirt torn up, on the same side where his arm became enormous.

Point is, this is 100% the same Zamasu from the canon continuity, who fought Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and Vegito, transformed into a Corrupted state, was cut in half, erased, but somehow survived, because he's clearly there to fight in Hearts' team.

So if he survived Zeno's attack, he 100% survived Hearts' attack too, which means that he's probably still around, even if he might take some time to recover.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:18 am

He didn't survive Zeno's erasure. In the sixth episode, Fu said "they will revive soon" he is referring to the Core Area warriors and then they appear at the end of the episode.

I don't know how Fu managed to revive them, but that's the only explanation they provided in the anime.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:31 am

Nothing says that being erased by Zeno makes you go to the afterlife/hell at all, in fact quite the opposite. Also the anime never mentioned he surviving Zeno (which btw is stupid if you ask me), only the manga implied it.
You are literalmente saying he survived Zeno's erasure lmao, make up your mind. Also Fuu could have just picked him up before dying like he did with Bojack and cia. Let's not push headcanons here, Zamasu has never said once in any media that Zeno tried to erase him. The anime suggested Fuu revived him somehow, while the manga implied he picked and imprisioned the Core Area warriors when creating the Prisión Planet.

The manga NEVER stated he survived Zeno, Trunks just asked how he is alive and Zamasu asked if he forgot about his inmortality.

Beca use Hearst didn't kill him, he erase him. You can't kill Zamasu, that's his whole ordeal. Yet in the arcade Trunks was surprised that Hearts simply erased him and made him disappear. (Which is why is BS that he didn't do the same to Gogeta, only the manga saves that).
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.