The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PurestEvil » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:11 am

In Brightest Day wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:44 am
PurestEvil wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:13 pm While we are talking about Disney characters:

Yamcha vs. Mr. Incredible
Depends which Yamcha we’re using - 21st Budokai Yamcha would probably be a good match for Bob, but anything beyond that and it isn’t much of a fight.
21st Budokai Yamcha was his peak? Dude, he climbs Karin's tower and learns his Sokidan for the 23rd and trains with Kami for the Saiyan invasion. Saiyan saga Yamcha was peak Yamcha IMO, so I was thinking more along the levels of that strength.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:45 pm

This is a very far-fetched idea but I thought about this while rewatching GT, but lets say that in an alternate GT timeline, Baby survives, and around the time of the Shadow Dragon Saga, Baby takes over the body of a Limits-Surpassed Super Saiyan 4 Goku; in this timeline Omega Shenron is quickly infected as well, and is unable to resist, Baby using his power to nullify the minus energy spreading so that it doesn't interfere with his plans.

A Limits-Surpassed Super Saiyan 4 Baby Goku then manages to infect the entire universe over time, every being; and not just that, but even every being in Otherworld and Hell, he truly has infected every being, alive or dead.

After that, like how he uses the power of some of the earth to become Super Baby 2, he uses the power of every being in the macrocosm to transform passed his already Limits-Surpassed Super Saiyan 4 form; even previous villains (movie villains included), kais, all of the main characters, everyone. Where does he go in this gauntlet?

1. Super Saiyan God Goku (Battle of Gods)
2. Golden Frieza (ROF)
3. Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x2 Goku (Universe 6 Saga)
4. Goku Black (Scythe)
5. Aniraza
6. Super Saiyan Kefla
7. Jiren (against UI Omen Goku the 3rd time)
8. Super Saiyan Gogeta
9. Full Power Super Saiyan Broly
10. Moro (73 Absorbed)
11. Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta
12. Ultra Instinct Goku (Mastered, Moro Saga)

I apologize for this being such a long read, this is a very interesting concept to me and I imagine he would be supremely powerful; Baby's entire concept is much more interesting than I remember, and I wonder how this scenario would compare to characters in Super.

Triggered Vegeta
Beyond Newbie

Post by Triggered Vegeta » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:21 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:45 pm This is a very far-fetched idea but I thought about this while rewatching GT, but lets say that in an alternate GT timeline, Baby survives, and around the time of the Shadow Dragon Saga, Baby takes over the body of a Limits-Surpassed Super Saiyan 4 Goku; in this timeline Omega Shenron is quickly infected as well, and is unable to resist, Baby using his power to nullify the minus energy spreading so that it doesn't interfere with his plans.

A Limits-Surpassed Super Saiyan 4 Baby Goku then manages to infect the entire universe over time, every being; and not just that, but even every being in Otherworld and Hell, he truly has infected every being, alive or dead.

After that, like how he uses the power of some of the earth to become Super Baby 2, he uses the power of every being in the macrocosm to transform passed his already Limits-Surpassed Super Saiyan 4 form; even previous villains (movie villains included), kais, all of the main characters, everyone. Where does he go in this gauntlet?

2. Golden Frieza (ROF)
4. Goku Black (Scythe)
5. Aniraza
6. Super Saiyan Kefla
8. Super Saiyan Gogeta
10. Moro (73 Absorbed)

I apologize for this being such a long read, this is a very interesting concept to me and I imagine he would be supremely powerful; Baby's entire concept is much more interesting than I remember, and I wonder how this scenario would compare to characters in Super.
I'd say this Baby Goku can prob get to Berserk SS2 Kefla(Low-ball) to Base Jiren(highball) imo.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:45 pm This is a very far-fetched idea but I thought about this while rewatching GT, but lets say that in an alternate GT timeline, Baby survives, and around the time of the Shadow Dragon Saga, Baby takes over the body of a Limits-Surpassed Super Saiyan 4 Goku; in this timeline Omega Shenron is quickly infected as well, and is unable to resist, Baby using his power to nullify the minus energy spreading so that it doesn't interfere with his plans.

-LS-SS4 Super Baby 2 wins here. The boost provided by SS4 isn't that far from SSG's, so an improved Baby should take it, with just getting ahold of Goku's body.

2. Golden Frieza (ROF)
-Freeza goes down as well. Even though SSB is a whole new realm, Baby being strong enough to nullify Omenga Shenron who was already at least 10x stronger than SS4, would make him the victor.

-I still feel Baby holds the edge. The ki absorption on top of a between SSG and SSB level of power should do it.

4. Goku Black (Scythe)
- I'm not so sure Black can resist this cosmic-fueled LS-SS4 Super Baby 2.

5. Aniraza
- Here I think he starts struggling. Even though Aniraza was fighting against 4 o 5 suppressed (as in, not going all out) SSB tier characters, I don't consider him such an impossible threat. Baby at full power I think takes it.

6. Super Saiyan Kefla
- And here is where he starts to get frustated. And against a saiyan. And a girl (yeah, Baby looks like a misogynist). If Baby can force her to go SS2, he would regret it soon enough. I think he might have a good fight vs SS Kefla, but SS2 would be too much, after all there isn't that much life left in the universe for Baby to become strong enough to compete with these people.
If Kefla can be compared to the ToP Genki Dama, then probably Baby can be compared to the Universal Genki Dama from GT, and she goes SS2 on top of that. Although the ToP genkidama discards what we actually knew about the technique, but whatever.

- Baby is dead in the water past Kefla. That's as far as he can go IMO.

8. Super Saiyan Gogeta
10. Moro (73 Absorbed)

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:51 pm

PurestEvil wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:11 am
In Brightest Day wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:44 am
PurestEvil wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:13 pm While we are talking about Disney characters:

Yamcha vs. Mr. Incredible
Depends which Yamcha we’re using - 21st Budokai Yamcha would probably be a good match for Bob, but anything beyond that and it isn’t much of a fight.
21st Budokai Yamcha was his peak? Dude, he climbs Karin's tower and learns his Sokidan for the 23rd and trains with Kami for the Saiyan invasion. Saiyan saga Yamcha was peak Yamcha IMO, so I was thinking more along the levels of that strength.
Well, current Yamcha is Yamcha at his peak, or the Android arc/Cell Games for the original manga.

I meant that the strongest version of Yamcha I could see Mr. Incredible beating would be Yamcha from the 21st Budokai (Fortune-Teller Baba arc at the latest). By the 22nd Budokai, Yamcha is moving at hypersonic speeds and probably has the destructive capacity to destroy a city block at the very least, so I don’t think Bob would have much of a chance against virtually any major character by that point in the story.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:00 pm

• Grand Supreme Kai in Buu's body vs Zamasu (Merged) in the manga. How far can Daikaioshin go?
And more of an open question: Now that we have established characters with power beyond the likes of Prime Moro, Jiren and Blue Fusion in the likes of Merus, current MUI Goku and Angelic Moro, do you think we should still refer to them as 'Above GoD' tier, or angel trainee tier (since low angel would still imply a full angel).
P O W E R

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:43 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:00 pm
  • Grand Supreme Kai in Buu's body vs Zamasu (Merged) in the manga. How far can Daikaioshin go?
And more of an open question: Now that we have established characters with power beyond the likes of Prime Moro, Jiren and Blue Fusion in the likes of Merus, current MUI Goku and Angelic Moro, do you think we should still refer to them as 'Above GoD' tier, or angel trainee tier (since low angel would still imply a full angel).
No version of Dai kaioshin stands a chance. Zamasu was equal to a Perfected Super Saiyan Blue and his immortal.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:27 am

Did I miss something or...? Isn't Grand Supreme Kai the same guy who lost to Majin Buu? I get that he has God ki, but he remains fodder compared to the top tiers like Fused Zamasu, who are comparable to Completed SSB Goku.

Plus Grand Supreme Kai can't counter his immortality, and when Fused Zamasu "defuses" he'll just multiply endlessly into that army of clones.

I think that putting anyone against Fused Zamasu is kind of pointless really, because only Zeno can deal with immortality. Unless you specifically address in the win condition that his opponent doesn't have to kill him to win.

Also I know that Grand Supreme Kai can just sacrifice his God ki to seal him away, but wouldn't Zamasu just be able to tear open a portal and free himself in that case?

Too much hax. There's a reason why they needed Zeno to beat him for good.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:35 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:27 am Did I miss something or...? Isn't Grand Supreme Kai the same guy who lost to Majin Buu? I get that he has God ki, but he remains fodder compared to the top tiers like Fused Zamasu, who are comparable to Completed SSB Goku.

Plus Grand Supreme Kai can't counter his immortality, and when Fused Zamasu "defuses" he'll just multiply endlessly into that army of clones.

I think that putting anyone against Fused Zamasu is kind of pointless really, because only Zeno can deal with immortality. Unless you specifically address in the win condition that his opponent doesn't have to kill him to win.

Also I know that Grand Supreme Kai can just sacrifice his God ki to seal him away, but wouldn't Zamasu just be able to tear open a portal and free himself in that case?

Too much hax. There's a reason why they needed Zeno to beat him for good.
Dai Kaioshin doesn't seal people, just their magic.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:43 am

1. Ssj1 Gohan ( Buu arc) vs Ssj1 Goku (Cell games)
2. Krillin (End of Freeza arc) vs Transformed Zarbon and Dodoria
3. Piccolo (post Nail fusion) vs Lord Slug (both fighting in the giant namek form)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:22 am

GatoF wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:43 am 1. Ssj1 Gohan ( Buu arc) vs Ssj1 Goku (Cell games)
3. Piccolo (post Nail fusion) vs Lord Slug (both fighting in the giant namek form)
I believe Gohan regained his lost power while preparing for the TB so he wins this.
Kuririn is at 75,000 during the Freeza fight so he kills them both in seconds.
Slug. Goku needed Piccolo's power and Kaioken to defeat him.

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:02 am

GatoF wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:43 am 2. Krillin (End of Freeza arc) vs Transformed Zarbon and Dodoria
Krillin would still probably be beaten by Zarbon and Dodoria, unless he does the solar flare and his Kienzan straight.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:02 am

GatoF wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:43 am 1. Ssj1 Gohan ( Buu arc) vs Ssj1 Goku (Cell games)
1. I have SSJ Gohan from the Buu Saga slightly stronger than SSJ Goku from the Cell Games. However, Gohan was rusty, as shown against Dabura, and Goku is very skilled, so I will give this to Goku after a very equal fight.

2. Krillin should one shot both at the same time. Krillin was 75,000 against 2nd/3rd Form Frieza, and his power kept rising and rising until his death.

3. Piccolo is also transformed, right? I will still give it to Slug. Assuming M4 Goku was as strong as against Ginyu, if not stronger, then False SSJ would be 4,500,000, and his Kaioken x100 would be 9,000,000. Giant Slug was stated by King Kai to be possibly stronger than even a SSJ, so Giant Slug should be around 5,000,000 to 6,000,000. That's enough to one shot Piccolo, who I don't think should power up as greatly when in giant form, as we see against Goku in the 23rd Tournament.

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:19 am

Noah wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:42 pm New match:

- Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku (ToP) vs. FP Super Saiyan Broly
Broly slaps him, hard and silly

UI Goku can't put down Broly at all nor can he deal with his adaptation or durability, he fails badly

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:35 pm

dragonball0900 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:02 am
1. I have SSJ Gohan from the Buu Saga slightly stronger than SSJ Goku from the Cell Games. However, Gohan was rusty, as shown against Dabura, and Goku is very skilled, so I will give this to Goku after a very equal fight.

2. Krillin should one shot both at the same time. Krillin was 75,000 against 2nd/3rd Form Frieza, and his power kept rising and rising until his death.

3. Piccolo is also transformed, right? I will still give it to Slug. Assuming M4 Goku was as strong as against Ginyu, if not stronger, then False SSJ would be 4,500,000, and his Kaioken x100 would be 9,000,000. Giant Slug was stated by King Kai to be possibly stronger than even a SSJ, so Giant Slug should be around 5,000,000 to 6,000,000. That's enough to one shot Piccolo, who I don't think should power up as greatly when in giant form, as we see against Goku in the 23rd Tournament.
What if is the Piccolo who crushed Android 20 instead?

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 pm

Let's put all the Super final bosses against each other in a battle royale with stats equalized:

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- Fused Zamasu (technically it would be Infinite Zamasu, but he's not included for fairness' sake)
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

You could call this a battle of hax/techniques, so who can emerge victorious?

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:33 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 pm Let's put all the Super final bosses against each other in a battle royale with stats equalized:

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- Fused Zamasu (technically it would be Infinite Zamasu, but he's not included for fairness' sake)
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

If fused Zamasu does not become corrupted, he may very well have the greatest chance at winning this. Either Beerus or Moro would be the runner up, as Angel 7-3 Moro can become entire planets and Beerus can literally just destroy things with a wave of his hand. However, Fused Zamasu had the advantage of A) not giving a fuck about a planet's well being, thus can easily kill off Moro with a large enough ki blast, and B) being stronger than Beerus, as he did say he killed all of the gods as a part of the 0 Mortals Plan.
Hit's time skip could easily be circumvented by fused Zamasu (it was already circumvented by Goku) and nullified by Jiren (for some fuckin reason), Jiren would pose as a threat only to Broly at the maximum, Broly would stand a chance against most of these players (but I am skeptical if he would be intelligent enough to outsmart Hit's time-skip), and Golden Freeza...well we all saw what happened in DBS: Broly.

Tier List of these fighters:
-Fused Zamasu (you're welcome)
-Moro
-Beerus
-Broly
-Jiren
-Hit
-Golden Freeza

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:45 pm

GatoF wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:35 pm
dragonball0900 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:02 am

What if is the Piccolo who crushed Android 20 instead?
Then Piccolo takes it easily, since he was already not that far from Android Saga SSJ tier, which should easily one shot Giant Slug.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:02 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 pm Let's put all the Super final bosses against each other in a battle royale with stats equalized:

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

Is Zamasu still immortal?

If not then I guess Moro takes it since he can copy Beerus's Hakai and kill everyone.

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:18 am

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

Beerus, Frieza and Jiren are the first too go, they die, they got nothing else going for them besides power, Beerus has Hakai but it was only used on weaklings.

Zamasu is immortal, Broly rises insanely quick in power and Moro copies people, and Hit can kill you with his abilities

It comes down to Zamasu, Broly and Moro cause Hit can get copied and killed by Moro, if Moro can copy Broly then he can rise in power as well but none of them can kill Zamasu, so it comes down to Broly Vs Moro, and Zamasu is just in the back ground doing nothing as they guys grow stronger.

It also comes down to whether Moro body can handle Broly power cause Broly rises in power very quick, if he can't then Broly wins