"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZodiacBeast » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:20 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:03 pm
Grimlock wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:16 pm I'm not. Sure, they share this "hatred" for Saiyans, but their connection isn't that strong. It's not like Baby and Hatchiyack for example, who match each other more than Baby and Freeza ever would/could.

Then again, it's not even "hate" that Freeza has towards Saiyans, it's fear. So there's no theme here to play with, and so there's not much Heroes can do.
He also possesed Janemba way before when the game was fairly new and there wasn't any kind of ''connection''

Honestly Frieza, Cell or whoever other villian plus Baby would be cool and it has been a really long while since the last time they did it and beats bringing Frieza and Cooler sticking a dark dragon ball in them and call it a day, if they can't come up with new exciting forms for old characters anymore they could start fusing/combining them with other villians for a changue and they doesn't really need to fusion dance or use Potara either since they can always use dark magic or whatever other mumbo jumbo is needed to justify it, they do it all the time after all.
I wish Towa would enhance Cell with more DNA. If she added someone like Cooler, at least Cell could get a new form. Broly DNA wouldn't hurt either.

Legendary 5th...uh, 4th Form Cell. Real uh...catchy.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:59 am

Did anyone else notice that the Masked Saiyan emits a pink light only from his right eye? His left eye isn't emitting any light:

This is a significant detail once you remember what happened to Fused Zamasu, specifically to the left side of his body:

Yeah... at this point I think it's clear that it's Goku Black. I assume something weird, probably involving time travel, happened and he unmerged from Fused Zamasu (hence why he lacks the Potara too), but part of him is still fucked up due to the damage Fused Zamasu took.

It might still be Bardock, but I think the pink light (which is already an obvious detail) coming ONLY from the right eye which, coincidentally, was also the part of Fused Zamasu that DIDN'T get fucked up, kind of gives it away.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:49 pm

The list of regular cards for BBM7 is up on the site. One of the CP sets is focused on the characters doing their signature attack and the other is focused on the Time Patrol Fusions. Seems like the secrets will be Time Breaker Black, Angel Hearts, and the cloaked guy.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:00 am

New member to the "Xeno Gang": Xeno Cooler. I wonder if they are trying to collect those orbs again or if it's actually a new set of Dark Dragon Balls that only have two balls... :think:

Expecting a bit of brotherly dialogue between these two, honestly. If the trailer is any indicative of what'll happen (it mostly isn't), they'll be appearing before getting possessed.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:22 pm

Seeing their state with the Dark Dragon Balls I don't think we will see them exchanging words, but it'd be cool if they do.

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:46 pm

Scientist Fu wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:22 pm Seeing their state with the Dark Dragon Balls I don't think we will see them exchanging words, but it'd be cool if they do.
The old Dark Dragon Ball hosts talked in the game, so they could still have dialogue in the cutscenes.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:47 am

About a certain character that is yet to be fully revealed

I am almot 100% sure that this lad is Mirai Gohan 8)
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:16 am

Seeing how both Hearts and the "Warrior in Black" have already revealed cards, the only possible SECs candidates serm to be the Masked Saiyan, Omen Goku and... a Freezer/Cooler one maybe? Recreating some scene from the Cooler movies?

I also wonder about Cumber possibly being a Dark Dragonball holder. Seems like a good way to give him a power up to fight Broly, maybe?

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:47 am About a certain character that is yet to be fully revealed

People keep saying that but honestly, he doesn't have the eye scar yet he has a hand scar... and two arms. If he is Gohan, it would be fitting enough with a hypothetical Masked Black... but at the same time Trunks is not even on this arc so it would be such a waste. Also why would Gohan hide his identity? Then again, we Will probably hear his voice soon enough to confirm/deconfirm it.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:09 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:16 am Seeing how both Hearts and the "Warrior in Black" have already revealed cards, the only possible SECs candidates serm to be the Masked Saiyan, Omen Goku and... a Freezer/Cooler one maybe? Recreating some scene from the Cooler movies?

I also wonder about Cumber possibly being a Dark Dragonball holder. Seems like a good way to give him a power up to fight Broly, maybe?

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:47 am About a certain character that is yet to be fully revealed

People keep saying that but honestly, he doesn't have the eye scar yet he has a hand scar... and two arms. If he is Gohan, it would be fitting enough with a hypothetical Masked Black... but at the same time Trunks is not even on this arc so it would be such a waste. Also why would Gohan hide his identity? Then again, we Will probably hear his voice soon enough to confirm/deconfirm it.
theories on who it could be if not Mirai Gohan:
1. Yamoshi
2. one of the saiyans that helped create the legendary Super Saiyan God
3. the guardian of Planet Sadala (remember when King Kai said Planet Vegeta had a guardian?) maybe the Heroes staff recycled that Idea

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:00 am

How many Masked Saiyans we up to now?
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:13 am

The S wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:00 am How many Masked Saiyans we up to now?
If the Saiyan's name isn't Raditz, it probably has a masked counterpart.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ZHVpgr5Jc

New BBM7 in-depth trailer, but it seems to be region locoked this time around?
If anyone can watch it then tell me if they revealed the Hooded Saiyan's voice in here

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:36 am

The S wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:00 am How many Masked Saiyans we up to now?
Three. Four if you count Paragus (though technically, he isn't wearing a mask). Five if you count Bardock (not debuted as Masked Saiyan in Heroes).

~ Day of the Machines ~

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:42 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:16 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ZHVpgr5Jc

New BBM7 in-depth trailer, but it seems to be region locoked this time around?
If anyone can watch it then tell me if they revealed the Hooded Saiyan's voice in here
As far as I can tell, there's no clear voice clip from him in the video at all. He's just described as "The Warrior Clad in Black" and that's it. At the very least I'm 99.9 % sure Masked Goku Black is Masked Goku Black and not Bardock or someone else, since the voice Nozawa gave him is just like her Goku Black voice.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:52 am

Anyone wondering where Red-Masked Saiyan (Goku Black) even got his mask from? Like, Towa and Fu are kinda busy doing their own things at the moment.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:22 am

Rinsankajugin wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:52 am Anyone wondering where Red-Masked Saiyan (Goku Black) even got his mask from? Like, Towa and Fu are kinda busy doing their own things at the moment.
Well, the situation is that Goku's supposedly been dropped in the new Universe and/or timeline Fuu made, right? Maybe he decided it had a masked Goku Black
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:01 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:16 am If anyone can watch it then tell me if they revealed the Hooded Saiyan's voice in here
Found this post and according to them, yes, we'll be able to hear their voices in the PV trailer. This person says it is Masako Nozawa.

I do wonder why they have locked the PV trailer this time, they usually release it (along with the animated trailer) one week before the release of the new set. :think:

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:47 pm

I think this a mirror of the longer PV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66amUxYUCvc

And no, you don't hear any voices from the hooded guy, only from the Masked Saiyan that indeed, is Masako Nozawa.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:35 pm

She's doing her deep voice for villain as usual. Can only be Goku Black or Turles (or adult Goku Junior :P). I doubt it's Turles, though. So we're down to one possible identity.

Looking forward to see if Heroes will play safe with Goku Black, or if they'll start messing more with Dragon Ball Super content from now on. Hoping there's more to him after they remove his mask, new form or something.

~ Day of the Machines ~

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:06 pm

I hope Goku Black gets a more dignified ending than Fused Zamasu, who was backstabbed and erased by that annoying ningen Hearts. He deserved better.