Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:13 pm

by @Garretthanna

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:16 pm

Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:29 pm

Grimlock wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:16 pm Image
oh that's fantastic. A wonderful echo and exactly the role Goku should have been allowed to transition into years ago.
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:15 pm

From @velazquez_art_
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:28 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:19 am

Maybe one day... :(
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:27 pm

Trouser wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:19 am Maybe one day... :(
To think they actually considered that but couldn't decide on his fur color and gave him SSG. At least if he looked cool in that form, but he doesn't, he looks like custom Xenoverse character.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:45 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:27 pm To think they actually considered that but couldn't decide on his fur color and gave him SSG. At least if he looked cool in that form, but he doesn't, he looks like custom Xenoverse character.
They couldn't decide on his fur color???

He's a bishounen! A twunk! Give him a dark burgundy body and let him be the edgy scene kid of the SSj4's. Problem solved!
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Actually, speaking of the whole situation with Xeno Trunks getting SSG instead of SS4, did I ever post this here?

The art is a little old at this point, and there's a few things I know I could do better now, but I'm not gonna get myself stuck editing my old stuff over and over, so it is what it is. This is my take on what SS4 Xeno Trunks could have looked like.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:57 pm

Alruneia wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:17 pm Actually, speaking of the whole situation with Xeno Trunks getting SSG instead of SS4, did I ever post this here?

The art is a little old at this point, and there's a few things I know I could do better now, but I'm not gonna get myself stuck editing my old stuff over and over, so it is what it is. This is my take on what SS4 Xeno Trunks could have looked like.
Obviously much cooler than SSG Trunks and i think keeping purple hair (Goku and Vegeta had their base color as well) and giving his fur red color like his father is good idea. Better than having purple fur which would look dumb.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:57 pm

Dimps should've just asked Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru how he would draw Trunks as a Super Saiyan 4, and then make some "tweaks" where they felt necessary.

I can only think that the top of his head would retain the Super Saiyan hairstyle. But I also can't decide its color. We don't know if Super Saiyan 4's black hair is because of the color of the hair of the base form (which obviously would mean Trunks would retain his purple hair), or if it's just black because nature says so, no specific reason.

One thing for sure, GT Trunks would appear as Super Saiyan 4, not Xeno Trunks.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:11 pm

I think their (Dimps) excuse was very lazy. Gohan have Goku's palette scheme when it comes to eyes and fur. It's very easy really, just give Vegeta's colours to Trunks. And boom! Trunks Super Saiyan 4 is born. And for the hair colour... Vegeta hair is brownish, just like his anime colours in base, so I think Trunks would have purple hair.
That's what I did. And I choose to give him different hair (just like Alruneia did) than every SS4 Trunks fanart, where he has his SS hair but more spiked up. Goku as SS4 has his base hairstyle but more wild and longer, so I never understood why Trunks is always presented with his SS hairstyle in fanarts.
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:45 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:04 pm

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:53 am

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:19 am

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:05 pm

Grimlock wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:01 pm
Probably had said this before: but man how I would love if we got this actual SSJG Trunks in the FT Arc instead of that ugly rage form.
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:22 pm
https://twitter.com/yuri619223/status/1 ... 2590826499
Is always odd to see the bare legs of an SSJ4
But still cool, nevertheless :lol:
sunsetshimmer wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:31 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:40 pm
This made me realize how bad this arc was for actually killing the coolest version of Bulma without even letting her meet Vegeta after so many years. Not to mention present Vegeta is completely different person and Bulma would be happy seeing Vegeta actually caring for her and Trunks even if they are from alternate timeline.
My thoughts exactly, we didn't need to have Future Bulma killed off just for the sake of the writters showing us: "nOw tHis iS tHe dArK aRc yOu wErE wAiTinG fOr" as a matter of fact, Trunks was more pissed to Mai being "killed" than he actual mom? How bizarre.

SSJgogeto wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:47 pm
So this is what would be like if Goku didn't care to fight with Vegeta in place with people and animals? lol
Grimlock wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:21 am
That's quite cool.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:06 am

by @TinaFate1

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:30 am