"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Thanos » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:51 am

If Tullece is tapping into the same power as Cumber, what's that orange Super Saiyan-looking form Cumber uses? Is it Super Saiyan Evil Saiyan? :S
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:43 pm

If "Evil Saiyan" is a form, then Cumber actually have a base form? Also, looks like Turles doesn't have red eyes in this form.
Last edited by SSJgogeto on Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:34 pm

SSJgogeto wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:43 pm If "Evil Saiyan" is a form, then Cumber actaully have a base form? Also, looks like Turles doesn't have red eyes in this form.
Also, why do I get the suspicion that Tullece’ new form will get little to no explanation? 😂
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:07 pm

Truly, Raditz was An Evil Saiyan all along!

As for Turles's eyes, we were never told Saiyans only had black eyes.
Vegeta only talked about their HAIR always being black, and given the subject was how Trunks did differ from a "real" Saiyan, it would make no sense whatsoever he wouldn't talk about the eyes as well.

So it's quite possible red is simply Cumber's natural color

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun May 09, 2021 5:21 am

Big spoiler about Goku Black ssRosè

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1391309016148561925

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun May 09, 2021 5:36 am

Unsurprisingly, we will get a new Mission next year. They also showed some reprinted cards for BM9, but nothing new outside of the episode. Can't say anything about it without subs but it looked great. Also, Super Hearts has golden aura now? Is it some weird consecuence of the Universe Seed, or did he just go full good guy mode? :P
Gt91 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:21 am Big spoiler about Goku Black ssRosè

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1391309016148561925
YEEES. 3 would look pretty menacing and cool on him.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:00 am

I've been saying this for years!! I've been saying for years that, since Rosé is Black's version of Super Saiyan, then there's no reason why he can't unlock "Rosé 2" and potentially "Rosé 3". Just like how Super Saiyan has two ulterior levels.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun May 09, 2021 9:45 am

Vegeta seems to be ss2 blue as well. At least, a mix between majin and blue.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 09, 2021 11:28 am

Well, well, well... Now that is something! Super Saiyan Rosé 2, eh!? Look Heroes once again doing what's right/better than the series.

Super Saiyan 2 has no major drawbacks, so it shouldn't be all that problematic combining the power of (Super Saiyan) God with the Super Saiyan 2 transformation too. And seemingly it's finally coming! However, I wasn't expecting Goku Black to achieve it first, at all. My bets were obviously on Goku and Vegeta getting Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2 first. Well, hopefully this means Goku and Vegeta will also get it at some point.

Thanks Dimps! :thumbup:

And now with a new movie coming, Dragon Ball Super Broly won't be "hot topic" anymore, which could mean that we might see more of Gogeta and Broly in the near future (unless Broly appears in this new movie...).

Also, the next mission will start next spring? That would be March or May, and that means they will extend BBM past the tenth mission. BBM8 in May, BBM9 in July, BBM10 in September, BBM11 in November, BBM12 in January (and possibly BBM13 in March if it begins in May). Oh well, seems that old pattern is no more.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun May 09, 2021 12:32 pm

I doubt people will be interested on something so minor while we're getting so many hype announcements, but the website bios mention Turles wanted to become the new Saiyan King of the pseudo-universe. That is really interesting to me from a character point, specially given the dialogue he had with Vegeta after being defeated (I did not expect Vegeta of all people to let him live, but it was awesome). I wish they mentioned it earlier or did something more with it.

Nothing new on Cumber, and the game opening showing Crimson destroying Planet Vegeta makes we worry if he will be just out of the picture until his inevitable fight with Broly. I'm just curious if he would join the Goku-Vegeta group or he would rather just mess around by himself.

Now we just wait until Cell makes his move...

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Sun May 09, 2021 1:09 pm

Character bios of Cumber and Turles https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 3238332418

I really liked the new episode. It should make Vegeta fans happy. (oh, well, I hope...)

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun May 09, 2021 1:34 pm

I wonder if we will get a Xeno Merged Zamasu?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun May 09, 2021 1:42 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:34 pm I wonder if we will get a Xeno Merged Zamasu?
I don't think they'll bring him back again in Heroes, since he already came back in the Universal Conflict arc and was defeated/erased.

Even so Fused Zamasu shouldn't technically be gone for good, since he was immortal. Meaning that I doubt Hearts successfully erased him from existence when even Zeno couldn't. So he could potentially return, it's a possibility, but I find it unlikely.

The presence of Black might also have something to do with what happened to Fused Zamasu (maybe he unfused/split when he was "erased"?).

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun May 09, 2021 3:56 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:42 pm
Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:34 pm I wonder if we will get a Xeno Merged Zamasu?
I don't think they'll bring him back again in Heroes, since he already came back in the Universal Conflict arc and was defeated/erased.

Even so Fused Zamasu shouldn't technically be gone for good, since he was immortal. Meaning that I doubt Hearts successfully erased him from existence when even Zeno couldn't. So he could potentially return, it's a possibility, but I find it unlikely.

The presence of Black might also have something to do with what happened to Fused Zamasu (maybe he unfused/split when he was "erased"?).
Well Zamasu wasn't erased in the manga version, just frozen.

SSR2 Black is really making me want his return in canon.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:18 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Well Zamasu wasn't erased in the manga version, just frozen.

SSR2 Black is really making me want his return in canon.
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Black came back in the next movie, he could return either as main villain or supporting villain, but either way he's no doubt a very marketable villain.

A movie starring Black, Janemba, Cooler all together would definitely break records.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sun May 09, 2021 9:22 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:32 pm I doubt people will be interested on something so minor while we're getting so many hype announcements, but the website bios mention Turles wanted to become the new Saiyan King of the pseudo-universe. That is really interesting to me from a character point, specially given the dialogue he had with Vegeta after being defeated (I did not expect Vegeta of all people to let him live, but it was awesome). I wish they mentioned it earlier or did something more with it.

Nothing new on Cumber, and the game opening showing Crimson destroying Planet Vegeta makes we worry if he will be just out of the picture until his inevitable fight with Broly. I'm just curious if he would join the Goku-Vegeta group or he would rather just mess around by himself.

That also took me by surprise and he also beat Cumber like nothing that was even more unexpected for me.

Vegeta and Turles little chat at the end also made a very good point about why Turles still not a Super Saiyan because he is always borrowing power from other sources like the Fruit or Cumber's in this case instead of hard work like all others, Turles himself realizing that at the end gives me hope that he actually pulls it off next time they give him a bit of spotlight.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 pm

Cell is seen with a Halo in the BM8 Opening. Do you think this could be related to the upcoming Super movie? Heroes has shown off stuff early on that ends up happening in the actual show & manga (As seen with Goku and Freeza fighting Jiren last in the ToP).
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Mon May 10, 2021 7:07 pm

Apparently some people on Twitter/YouTube are saying the SDBH manga explained that the Fused Zamasu seen earlier in SDBH and this version of Black are in fact one in the same. Towa apparently brought him back with the dark dragon balls and changed his appearance to Black's body for some reason. I can't confirm if that's factual information though.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon May 10, 2021 11:38 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 pm Cell is seen with a Halo in the BM8 Opening. Do you think this could be related to the upcoming Super movie? Heroes has shown off stuff early on that ends up happening in the actual show & manga (As seen with Goku and Freeza fighting Jiren last in the ToP).
Thing is, Cell is explicitly a part of the current Heroes new arc, as shown in cards, promo art and the opening itself since he is on Planet Vegeta. When they teased stuff like that in openings, it was in side missions about what was happening in the Super anime at the moment. So if anything Cell is the only one who is really unlikely to come back in the movie.
Ilikepictures-meh wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:07 pm

Apparently some people on Twitter/YouTube are saying the SDBH manga explained that the Fused Zamasu seen earlier in SDBH and this version of Black are in fact one in the same. Towa apparently brought him back with the dark dragon balls and changed his appearance to Black's body for some reason. I can't confirm if that's factual information though.
That's totally false lmao. The last chapter of the manga did not even confirm Crimson is Black yet. It stopped with a tease of Vegeta vs Turles/Cumber.
Dragotaker wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:22 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:32 pm I doubt people will be interested on something so minor while we're getting so many hype announcements, but the website bios mention Turles wanted to become the new Saiyan King of the pseudo-universe. That is really interesting to me from a character point, specially given the dialogue he had with Vegeta after being defeated (I did not expect Vegeta of all people to let him live, but it was awesome). I wish they mentioned it earlier or did something more with it.

That also took me by surprise and he also beat Cumber like nothing that was even more unexpected for me.

Vegeta and Turles little chat at the end also made a very good point about why Turles still not a Super Saiyan because he is always borrowing power from other sources like the Fruit or Cumber's in this case instead of hard work like all others, Turles himself realizing that at the end gives me hope that he actually pulls it off next time they give him a bit of spotlight.
I was not that surprised by the Cumber thing since I guessed they probably wanted to hype up Vegeta's new power up, but I agree on Turles. If this is their set-up for SS Turles, it's surprinsingly well done. I never thought Turles of all people had a chance for interesting development on Heroes.

They mentioning he had the clear goal of becoming King also makes me wonder if Dr W and Bojack had some specific goal while helping Fuu or if they were just along for the ride.

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Tue May 11, 2021 12:31 am

MisteryOne wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:38 pm
Hellspawn28 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 pm Cell is seen with a Halo in the BM8 Opening. Do you think this could be related to the upcoming Super movie? Heroes has shown off stuff early on that ends up happening in the actual show & manga (As seen with Goku and Freeza fighting Jiren last in the ToP).
Thing is, Cell is explicitly a part of the current Heroes new arc, as shown in cards, promo art and the opening itself since he is on Planet Vegeta. When they teased stuff like that in openings, it was in side missions about what was happening in the Super anime at the moment. So if anything Cell is the only one who is really unlikely to come back in the movie.
Ilikepictures-meh wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:07 pm

That's totally false lmao. The last chapter of the manga did not even confirm Crimson is Black yet. It stopped with a tease of Vegeta vs Turles/Cumber.
Dragotaker wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:22 pm

I was not that surprised by the Cumber thing since I guessed they probably wanted to hype up Vegeta's new power up, but I agree on Turles. If this is their set-up for SS Turles, it's surprinsingly well done. I never thought Turles of all people had a chance for interesting development on Heroes.

They mentioning he had the clear goal of becoming King also makes me wonder if Dr W and Bojack had some specific goal while helping Fuu or if they were just along for the ride.
Interesting, I hope it's explained how Black returns either way. Though I could see it not being explained, for example has Hearts background ever been explained?
Also Cell's bio for this arc seems to imply he was brought back, much like Hearts by Demigra. So he definitely seems Heroes exclusive.