How Durable Was Majin Buu's Sealed Ball?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How Durable Was Majin Buu's Sealed Ball?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:03 pm

Did Majin Buu's Sealed Ball take absolutely any damage whatsoever from Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan's repeated uses of golden-colored Super Kamehamehas from the Majin Buu Saga? And would Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan from the Cell Games Saga have been able to truly damage and then destroy Majin Buu's Sealed Ball if the much younger and the much more powerful version of SSJ2 Son Gohan had the chance to do so?

Majin Man 101
Beyond Newbie

Re: How Durable Was Majin Buu's Sealed Ball?

Post by Majin Man 101 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:07 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:03 pm Did Majin Buu's Sealed Ball take absolutely any damage whatsoever from Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan's repeated uses of golden-colored Super Kamehamehas from the Majin Buu Saga? And would Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan from the Cell Games Saga have been able to truly damage and then destroy Majin Buu's Sealed Ball if the much younger and the much more powerful version of SSJ2 Son Gohan had the chance to do so?
I would think that it wasn’t even Gohan’s blasts that caused the shell to break open. I always interpreted it as the battle power between Goku and Majin Vegeta finally triggered the awakening of Majin Boo. Considering how powerful Bibidi’s magic was, and how poweful Boo is, I doubt anything before Super Saiyan 3 could have had enough power to destroy the ball.