Here's a fanfiction I wrote

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The Great One

Here's a fanfiction I wrote

Post by The Great One » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:22 pm

Hey, here's something I wrote. I didn't write much but I thought I might share it here, hope you all like. Any thoughts or ideas?

---------------------
DBZ MOVIE 14 "GOKU VS THE GREAT WARLORD TIRAS!"

At her home the fortune teller Baba is looking into her crystal ball. Inside a mirror next to her is an alien fortune teller that looks somewhat human and like her, though with blue skin.

Baba- "What is this I see in my crystal ball? Tis a young man- crying! With dark hair and green eyes. I don't think he's a prophet but rather, some fortune teller of great power. He wields a strange coin he tells fortunes with!"

Alien fortune teller- "Indeed! He is T, who has caused great destruction with his fortunes! He must be found and stopped."

Baba- "I wonder if Goku could solve this."

Alien fortune teller- "He's brought destruction to so many worlds that someone like Goku may actually be needed."

----------

MEANWHILE, ABORD A SPACE SHIP.....

A young man with dark hair and green eyes is crying while looking into a crystal ball.

"Well? Waddaya see Tommy? Do it!" SMACK! The young man was knocked out of his chair.

"Please don't hit me! I cooperate everyday!"

"We hate your kind, fortune teller! Good thing you ain't a prophet or, heh heh. Now hurry!"

"Okay!" The young man was an alien with red skin whose race looked similar to the Namekians. He began chanting and

waving a large coin in front of him around.

"I see.... I see.... disaster on the planet up ahead. Try the neighboring empires and many planets can fall easily."

"Great, hahaha! Ya dumb fortune tellers sure as useful. I'll try to hit you less hard. TIRAS!"

A large alien man appeared angry. "Dumb fortune tellers, always a menace! Now then....."

TO BE CONTINUED

The Great One

Re: Here's a fanfiction I wrote

Post by The Great One » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:49 pm

Tiras- "This Saint Michael coin works great, Avatar Donovan. I look forcing you to use it to procure information on the future!"

The young man sighed. When Tiras left, he operated a computer on the machine. Tired of the abuse, he decided to summon help.... He hacked into all television networks of the earth to deliver a message.

"ATTENTION TO THE AVATARS! I SPEND ONE WAR POINT TO GET ALL OF HELL DEFEATED AND ANOTHER TO GET ALL OF THE SHADOW WORLD DEFEATED!"

King Kai- "Uh oh! Those ogres are going to be angry!"

Yugioh- "Shadow World? Sigh.... had to make a guest appearance, heh." Would the Yugioh gang make an appearance? We'll see! :)

"ALSO, FOR MY THREE DEMANDS MY THIRD ONE AIN'T FOR LUNAR 3 TO BE MADE! IT'S FOR ME TO GET RESCUED AND MOVE SAFELY TO GRANDIA WITHIN A YEAR! And my third point goes to Goku to come here and defeat Warlod Tiras!"

(Pssst, don't get too scared of the story! This post goes out to all my good friends from the Avatars like Jan and Saint Michael, woot! As for Yugioh and the Shadow World, the phrase is too cool not to use in the fanfiction- the dub has some cool moments and it is a cool phrase, heh. :) )