The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AtlasFlame18

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by AtlasFlame18 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:33 pm

1. Pirina, Saonel, & Unlock Potential Piccolo vs. SSG Goku (ToP) SSG Vegeta (ToP) and SS Rage Future Trunks

2. Hit vs. 73

3. Saganbo (End of Moro Arc) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta (Broly Movie)

4. Bardock(DBS) vs. Goku (Saiyan Saga/No Kaio-ken)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:16 pm

AtlasFlame18 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:33 pm 1. Pirina, Saonel, & Unlock Potential Piccolo vs. SSG Goku (ToP) SSG Vegeta (ToP) and SS Rage Future Trunks

2. Hit vs. 73

1) Piccolo's Ultimate form should be stronger than any non-SSB fighter, probably on par with a ToP SSB. The red saiyans shouldn't be a problem, Broly was below a tad below SSB Goku, and he easily destroyed SSG Goku. Ultimate Piccolo should be at least comparable to SSB Goku, thus stronger than Ikari Broly, so it should be even easier for him. Specially if the other U6 fuckers are getting in the way.
Trunks might be an issue, I guess. But I'd say SSR Trunks is still, to current SSB tier, what Ikari Broly was to SSB Goku.

2) Hit stomps. 7-3 is an empty vessel, so it depends what he has stored. His base power is below Granola, or at least not much greater than he was, and he was hardly close to 1st form Freeza. Hit can stop time, to 7-3 should have stored techniques belonging to a SSB fighter to bypass that. Maybe grabbing the neck of a SSG tier character could also do the trick. But without that, no.

3) Goku's SSB form easily trashed Saganbo, but we know he got much stronger after training with Merus. IIRC, Gohan or Piccolo, or the androids comment on his growth.
I would think it'd be a closer fight than Ikari Broly vs Goku, with perhaps Vegeta winning because of his experience. But Saganbo was fighting Gohan, 17, and other people, and still coming up on top. We know Gohan stalemated with SS Kefla, and 17 has no god-tier feats but Goku placed him around his power, so while not being SSB tier, he still ranks high, and Piccolo is always a problem, specially if he works with Gohan.
I don't know if SSB Vegeta could beat everybody, Moro arc Gohan, 17, 18, Piccolo, and still come out unscathered. I'm giving this to Saganbo, he'll have to earn the W, though.

4) Goku was above 8,000. Bardock without his saiyan boost is toasted. It's all speculation, but neither Gas or Bardock's FP should be reaching the 10k mark, and we know 40 years later, before the wish they were like Avo and Kado, but below Freeza.
Bardock at best, probably can reach the 8,000 mark when he is focused and determined, maybe not even that high. Best case scenario for Bardy, he is like a focused Nappa vs Goku. I'd say a bit below him because Bardock is a low class saiyan. In any case, I don't see Bardock defeating his son.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:21 pm

AtlasFlame18 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:33 pm 1. Pirina, Saonel, & Unlock Potential Piccolo vs. SSG Goku (ToP) SSG Vegeta (ToP) and SS Rage Future Trunks

2. Hit vs. 73

1) Goku and Vegeta get one shotted immediately and Trunks gets overwhelmed by the 3 SSB tier fighters.
2) Hit should take this since he doesn't fuck around and should kill 73 right away before getting copied.
3) Saganbo takes this.
4) Goku. I don't think Bardock ever surpassed 5,000.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:05 pm

2. Hit vs. 73

1. Piccolo can potentially solo that, with the U6 Namekians is overkill.

2. Hit one shots.

3. Saganbo, I doubt this Vegeta could handle Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, 17, 18 and Jaco at the same time.

4. Goku, I'm not sure if Bardock could beat Nappa.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:33 pm

Ultimate Gohan (Super Hero) vs SSJBKkx20 Goku (Pre-ToP)

Is Gohan one shotted again or can he put up a fight this time?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:29 pm

GatoF wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:33 pm Ultimate Gohan (Super Hero) vs SSJBKkx20 Goku (Pre-ToP)

Goku dials back to regular Kaioken and one shots him.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:07 pm

GatoF wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:33 pm Ultimate Gohan (Super Hero) vs SSJBKkx20 Goku (Pre-ToP)

Gohan should be as strong as the strongest SSB character, at best. That would still make him many times weaker than KKX20.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:07 pm

Super Garlic Jr (Movie 1) vs Raditz

Plus, who is the strongest character that Super Garlic Jr (Garlic Jr Saga) could defeat from the Z anime/manga?

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:32 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:07 pm Super Garlic Jr (Movie 1) vs Raditz
Raditz seemed to be a good bit stronger. Goku+Piccolo(unweighted) promptly overwhelmed Garlic Jr... The same cannot be said about Raditz.

The only "?" is if Garlic's immortality haxx would let him soak a beating long enough for Raditz to burn out.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:47 pm

2. Hit vs. 73

1. All those Namekians are ToP SSJB tier and above. The SSJGs and Trunks stand no chance.

2. Jaco said Seven-Three was "strong", but he doesn't appear to be anything special next to Hit. I doubt Hit will give Seven-Three any chances to touch his neck, specially when he only got Piccolo because of luck/other special abilities at the time.

3. Broly movie isn't much stronger than ToP Vegeta, who also wasn't much stronger than Gohan and 17. Saganbo was tanking everything Gohan and 17 would throw at him, so Vegeta gets destroyed. Right before dying I think Saganbo was probably closing in, if not already past SSJB Goku's level then.

4. DBS Bardock is weak... He's probably on Saiyan Saga Piccolo's level. Goku destroys. Z Bardock would've been a better match.

Probably still Goku. Gohan has trained a little bit, but it only amounts to him still being on normal SSJB Goku's level. I can see Goku getting 20x stronger since the beginning of the ToP, but I doubt it.
Champa The Destroyer wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:07 pm Super Garlic Jr (Movie 1) vs Raditz

Plus, who is the strongest character that Super Garlic Jr (Garlic Jr Saga) could defeat from the Z anime/manga?
Garlic Jr got his ass kicked by Goku and Piccolo working together, while they couldn't even touch Raditz. Raditz stomps.

Garlic Jr is definitely on the level of some early Cell Saga Base Saiyans. After Trunks first appeared Piccolo challenged Vegeta for a fight, so let's say back in the Garlic Jr Saga he was on the same level as Vegeta in the end of the Freeza Saga. I can't remember if Garlic Jr was equal to or weaker than Buff Piccolo, but I think saying Garlic Jr is on Base Trunks' level is accurate. Without the Dead Zone it could go either way, but with it I think he can take Trunks and Post Yardrat Goku, but not Androids Saga Gohan. I think it's fair to assume Enraged Gohan (Garlic Jr Saga) = Androids Saga Gohan
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Hero
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hero » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:06 pm

1. BoG SSJ3 Goku (pre-God) vs Super Buu, Buutenks and Buuhan

2. SSJ2 Raging Vegeta (BoG) vs Super Buu, Buutenks and Buuhan

3. SSJ3 Vegito (Buu) vs SSJG Goku (BoG)

4. SSJ4 Goku (Baby) vs SSJG Goku (BoG)

5. SSJ4 Gogeta runs this gauntlet. How far does he get?
- Golden Frieza (RoF)
- Hit
- SSJB KKx10 Goku (U6 arc)
- SSJB KKx20 Goku (ToP)
- Jiren
- LSSJ Broly (2019 Broly movie)
- Moro 73
- Granola
- Gas

My answers:

1. I still have Goku losing to just base Super Buu. He's getting close, though!

2. In BoG, raging Vegeta's power is vague other than it's above Goku. That could mean he's weaker than Super Buu. However, the fact that he gets some good shots against a suppressed Beerus makes me believe he somehow got above all of Buu's forms... somehow haha.

3. SSJG Goku wins easily, and SSJ3's drain makes it even easier for Godku

4. I have SSJ4 Goku equal to SSJ Vegito (Buu), so SSJG Goku stomps easily

5. I have no clue haha. Waiting on you guys to answer.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:52 am

Hero wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:06 pm 1. BoG SSJ3 Goku (pre-God) vs Super Buu, Buutenks and Buuhan

- Golden Frieza (RoF)
- Hit
- SSJB KKx20 Goku (ToP)
- Jiren
- Moro 73
- Granola
- Gas

My answers:

2. In BoG, raging Vegeta's power is vague other than it's above Goku. That could mean he's weaker than Super Buu. However, the fact that he gets some good shots against a suppressed Beerus makes me believe he somehow got above all of Buu's forms... somehow haha.

R1 that Goku is stronger than Gohan, so he's at least buutenks tier

R2 vegeta stomps

R3 Goku God

R4 Goku God

In the anime i have him in the same tier as Goku mui and jiren
Manga has much lower power levels than the anime, so gogeta4 clears that

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:27 am

Hero wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:06 pm 1. BoG SSJ3 Goku (pre-God) vs Super Buu, Buutenks and Buuhan

- Golden Frieza (RoF)
- Hit
- SSJB KKx20 Goku (ToP)
- Jiren
- Moro 73
- Granola
- Gas

My answers:

1) Goku hasn't grown much stronger since the Buu arc, most likely the others have lost power, he is still weaker than Freeza and still to this day hasn't mastered SS3. He dies.

2) Vegeta's SS2 rage is the strongest on Earth... seeing how Gohan will be shit by RoF, like a year later or so, there's reason to believe Gohan wasn't as great as it was in the Buu arc. Meaning Vegeta doesn't have to surpass that Gohan in order to be the strongest. I think he beats Super Buu, but not Buutenks. At best he beats Buutenks. He cannot take all 3 of them together, though.

3) The implication is that SSG is a whole new realm of power, even if SS3 wasn't taken into account due to probably having more cons than pros, that form shouldn't last long.

4) I think SS4 Goku takes it after a good fight, due to GT base Goku being many times stronger than BoG base Goku. I'd say SS4 Goku is between SSG and SSB, not because of the form but the starting point of GT Goku.

5) Freeza is destroyed, Hit as well, alongside KKx10 Goku who might be the first one to make Gogeta earn the W. I guess SSBKKx20 from the ToP is already on par or close enough to Gogeta.
Suppressed Jiren oneshots.
Broly murders him in his rage (he took a beating from a much stronger Gogeta). His regular SS form suffices.
Moro73, if it's after grabbing Vegeta's neck, he can defuse Gogeta. Regular Moro73 absorbs his ki easily.
Granola goes for the kill, he hated the saiyans, specially the ape-looking ones. Gogeta lasts 1 or 2 seconds.
Gas should kill Gogeta just by teleporting him under water where he cannot breath, but he sandbags so much that the fusion will ran out and will have to fight Goku and Vegeta. Goku will use the genki dama and fail, Gas will keep on beating them for ages. I guess we'll all die of boredom soon enough, and they will still be fighting.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:26 pm

- Golden Frieza (RoF)
- Hit
- SSJB KKx20 Goku (ToP)
- Jiren
- Moro 73
- Granola
- Gas
1) Goku might beat Super Boo if he's lucky. He gets murdered by the rest easily.
2) Vegeta beats Super Boo and Bootenks but gets beat by Boohan.
3) Goku wins.
4) I think GT Goku wins but after a good fight.
5) Stops at Jiren but gives a good fight.

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:06 am

Particular reason(s) you hold SS4 Goku/Gogeta in such high esteem? I don't necessarily disagree, I'm just curious why.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:14 pm

- Golden Frieza (RoF)
- Hit
- SSJB KKx20 Goku (ToP)
- Jiren
- Moro 73
- Granola
- Gas

My answers:

1. One at a time, right? I don't think Goku pulls anything off. Still being weaker than 100% Freeza in base puts a cap on how much he can improve. He can maybe put up a fight against Initial Super Boo though. The one who fought SSJ1 Gotenks.

2. I'm not sure about Gohan-Boo, but he can definitely beat Super Boo and give Gotenks-Boo a hard time. I tend to have him around Gotenks-Boo's level, so if he manages to Garlic Gun Gotenks-Boo into oblivion he can land a couple good punches on Gohan-Boo. It would be like his fight with Beerus went before Beerus used "10%" of his power.

3. Even BoGs SSJ3 Vegetto would lose here. The movie and the anime flat out have Goku saying fusion isn't enough to beat Beerus. Maybe BoGs SSJ3 Vegetto could fight SSJG Goku, but Boo Vegetto is getting destroyed.

4. I'm kinda leaning towards SSJ4 Goku maybe not being so weak in Super. BoGs SSJG is so weak in the grand scheme of Super. With all the filler under it's belt GT definitely has a right to claim SSJ4 Goku is universal too. I'll bite the bullet and give it to SSJ4 Goku.

5. Well SDBH likes to push for SSJ4 ~ SSJB, so SSJ4 Gogeta ~ SSJB Gogeta. Gogeta vs Broly would be a replay of their movie fight, but he loses to Seven-Three Moro. Whis says Goku and Vegeta are the strongest guys he knows by the start of the Granola Saga, meaning SSJBE Vegeta > LSSJ Broly. I think saying Vegeta is on Gogeta's level here is a good placement, meaning Moro destroys Gogeta. It's a good way of making sense of Piccolo saying 73 Moro > Fusion, because Moro sure as hell can't beat Moro Saga Gogeta.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Goku9001
Regular

Post by Goku9001 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:39 am

- Golden Frieza (RoF)
- Hit
- SSJB KKx20 Goku (ToP)
- Jiren
- Moro 73
- Granola
- Gas

My answers:

1. BoG SSJ3 Goku (pre-God) vs Super Buu, Buutenks and Buuhan: I believe the intended thrust of Battle of Gods was to have Goku as the strongest fighter at the time which includes Ultimate Gohan. With Vegeta being shocked that Goku could have lost easily to anyone leads me to believe that he may have reached that level. If it's 1v1 matches, I think Goku can take this.

2. SSJ2 Raging Vegeta (BoG) vs Super Buu, Buutenks and Buuhan: Enraged Vegeta is much stronger than Goku, easily overpowered a level of Beerus that casually trashed Ultimate Gohan, and in the anime, Beerus was prompted to use "10%" of his "full power" to easily dispose of Enraged Vegeta. The quotes mean I use those terms very loosely. Regardless, that's enough for me to believe that he vastly surpassed Buu in general. He should beat all of them.

3. SSJ3 Vegito (Buu) vs SSJG Goku (BoG): Both the anime and movie suggest that fusion would be completely powerless against Beerus. That led to Goku being willing to gamble on Super Saiyan God despite knowing nothing about it. In the manga, Goku is explicit about God vastly surpassing his imagination. Super Saiyan God Goku should be far beyond Vegetto before being exposed to god power.

4. SSJ4 Goku (Baby) vs SSJG Goku (BoG): I'm unsure. I'm not too familiar with GT. I would likely lean on God Goku considering Super Saiyan 4 is compared to Super Vegetto from what I've heard whereas God Goku was a universe-busting power that far outstripped Vegetto.

- Golden Frieza (RoF)
- Hit
- SSJB KKx20 Goku (ToP)
- Jiren
- Moro 73
- Granola
- Gas

No clue. If SSJ4 Goku towards the end of GT is close to SSJG Goku (Battle of Gods), then it's going to take at least Jiren to beat him.

AtlasFlame18

Post by AtlasFlame18 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:48 pm

- Golden Frieza (RoF)
- Hit
- SSJB KKx20 Goku (ToP)
- Jiren
- Moro 73
- Granola
- Gas
1. The Buu team demolish Goku

2. The Buu team demolish Vegeta

3. SSJG Goku probably wins after a long battle

4. SSJG Goku probably wins after a long battle

5. Stops at Hit imo

A fight I just thought of:

1. Captain Ginyu(Anime RoF), Tagoma (Anime RoF) & Shisami (Anime RoF) vs. Base form Cabba, Caulifla, & Kale

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:38 pm

AtlasFlame18 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:48 pm A fight I just thought of:

1. Captain Ginyu(Anime RoF), Tagoma (Anime RoF) & Shisami (Anime RoF) vs. Base form Cabba, Caulifla, & Kale
Base Cabba is enough to finger flicks them all. The U6 base Saiyans are stronger than RoF Final Form Freeza.

I guess Ginyu could use his Change technique on them and maybe survive.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:39 am

1. 23rd Budokai Chi Chi vs Tao Pai Pai (no dodonpa or dirty tricks like grenades)
2. Officer Black vs General Blue
3. Krillin (End of Freeza) vs Piccolo after training with Kaio (Pre-Nail)