A Special Two Pager I hope Toyotaro will draw

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Geraldo
Beyond Newbie

A Special Two Pager I hope Toyotaro will draw

Post by Geraldo » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:29 pm

I was always interested in how Frieza was eavesdropping Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa through their scouters, in particular of the whole Dragon Balls ordeal on Earth.

I can imagine this scenario of Yamcha's death against the Saibaman:

Frieza: *amused* "2,500 for that explosion, eh? It seems like the Earthling was done in. His power level vanished."

Zarbon: "Yes, Lord Frieza. He must have dropped his guard down for a few moments. I was reading him at 1,000."

Appule: *serving wine to Frieza and thinking to himself* "These Saibamen are monsters..."

Dodoria: "I bet that the Saibamen would tear these Earthlings limb from limb. *laughs*"

3 hours later:

Dodoria: "That pathetic human who exploded couldn't even surpass 2,000?! I bet my fingernail is stronger than Nappa's power level.."

Appule: "That guy who tried to avenge him was tough..."

Frieza: *hogs the spotlight* "But on a more important matter; These 'Dragon Balls' have piqued my interest... Maybe these orbs do possess the ability to make one immortal?"

Zarbon: "Does it mean we'll set a course to Earth, Sir?"

Dodoria: "Seems like Nappa just finished that Namekian off."

Appule: *gasps as he stares at Frieza*

Zarbon: *visibly angered* "S-say what? That inferior piece of trash... I'm going to kill these monkeys myself!!"

Frieza: *closes his eyes* "... Forget 'Earth', was it? If the Dragon Balls are a Namekian creation, I know just where we can find them..."