The [Almost] Complete List of Broadcast Dates for Dragon Ball on UK TV

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

The [Almost] Complete List of Broadcast Dates for Dragon Ball on UK TV

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:58 pm

I thought this would be both fun and worthwhile, considering how widely available the US and Japanese premiere dates for every episode of the series is it would be nice to have all the UK and Irish dates documented so that information is accessible to fans who grew up on these broadcasts, as well as future fans that would like to know.

I've compiled this list with the help of several UK Dragon Ball fans, my own memories and dates on some old promos and expired web links I found on the Wayback Machine. I'm of course using the edited and Westwood/Blue Water equivalent episode titles as those are what was aired here on Cartoon Network, CNX, Toonami, Kix and Pop, and listing the series in order of air dates.

There are some missing here, so if anyone can fill in the blanks, or correct any entries please let me know. I hope to complete this list so nothing is lost to time.

Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z Kai
Dragon Ball Super
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup: