Are Base Goku/Vegeta God-Level or Not?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Are Base Goku/Vegeta God-Level or Not?

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:01 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:23 pm FF Freeza is not SSG level though. It's explained why he was beating Dyspo's speed but in the end Freeza still needed to turn Golden to keep up anyway.
Freeza was doing way better than Goku though. Dyspo still had SSJG Goku in the ropes without Blue, Freeza forced Dyspo to go all out to get the upperhand.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:11 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:01 pm
ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:23 pm FF Freeza is not SSG level though. It's explained why he was beating Dyspo's speed but in the end Freeza still needed to turn Golden to keep up anyway.
Freeza was doing way better than Goku though. Dyspo still had SSJG Goku in the ropes without Blue, Freeza forced Dyspo to go all out to get the upperhand.
Because he predicted Dyspo's movements. Remember that Freeza needed his Golden form to take SS2 Cabba's attack. He's SS tier with his Final form.

Goku9001
Regular

Post by Goku9001 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:40 am

Well. Frieza was stated to be faster than Dyspo but admittedly, Dyspo could still take it up a notch. I still think that means Frieza should be relatively close to Dyspo in his normal form even though that doesn't really make much sense. Base Goku was shown to be faster than Final Form Frieza prior to the tournament. Either Frieza had gotten stronger during the ToP or the writers didn't really know what they were doing.