I Wrote an Original DBS Movie! - Let me know what you think!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TallSaiyan

I Wrote an Original DBS Movie! - Let me know what you think!

Post by TallSaiyan » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:03 pm

What’s good everyone! Really excited to be able to share something that I’ve been working on for the past couple months. I’m a writer/filmmaker and a longtime fan of DragonBall. Having re-read the entire manga earlier this year, I got inspired to write something of my own within this world that we all love so much. What started out as just a silly thing to pass the time, turned out to be something that I’m genuinely proud of and eager to share with the community.

This is a feature film that puts Bulma in the antagonist’s role. Over the decades, as our heroes become literal Gods, Bulma (and a lot of the other humans) has kind of fallen by the wayside. She’s had her moments over the arcs of Super, but nothing really memorable. I wanted to explore her character within the world of Super. Her relationship with her kids, her work as a scientist and, of course, Vegeta—who plays a major role in this story, as he has to be the one to save Bulma from herself.

I’d love to hear what you all think about this script. I’m really proud of this story and want to be able to share it with as many DB fans as possible. Enjoy!

Full screenplay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkbkrqaro7hvf ... 9.pdf?dl=0

Summary: While her husband is out training with Goku to become the universe’ strongest, Bulma finds herself struggling to find meaning in her life. When a mysterious alien substance enters her body, unlocking the full potential of her genius mind, Bulma loses herself to the desires of the foreign being within her; leading Vegeta to make the difficult decision to face his own wife.

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Re: I Wrote an Original DBS Movie! - Let me know what you think!

Post by EGonzo » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:05 pm

Interesting, I'll check it out when I get home

Peril
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Peril » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:56 pm

Evil bulma is a super cool concept. I will read this tomorrow most likely.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:03 am

Peril wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:56 pm Evil bulma is a super cool concept. I will read this tomorrow most likely.
Evil Bulma is GT Bulma posessed by Baby all over again.

Peril
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Peril » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:26 pm

Well it can be displayed in different ways I think.