Someone today tried to argue DBZ Buuhan and up are stronger than Beerus

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Someone today tried to argue DBZ Buuhan and up are stronger than Beerus

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:50 am

Buuhan's universe destroying feat puts him on Zeno level apprantly.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: Someone today tried to argue DBZ Buuhan and up are stronger than Beerus

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:35 am

1) That's Anime-only and so you can apply it only to Anime DBS at best.

2) BoG SSG Goku and BoG Beerus (who was using only 10% of his power) were casually going to destroy the Universe with their kicks and punches. Anyone who scales above BoG SSG Goku and BoG 10% Beerus is above that, and there is a literal infinity of characters from Super who scale above that.

3) Since we're clearly talking about Animeverse (since that feat is Anime only), where Goku absorbed the power of SSG in his lower forms, then Buuhan is truly not impressive at all. Even someone like Apprentice Present Zamasu or Cabba, who scale above Post-BoG Base form ( that absorbed the Universal power of SSG), would oneshot all of DBZ without too many problems.

So No, Buuhan is garbage and he's not impressive at all compared to DBS power levels.

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:17 am

You don't need to do complex power scaling at all. SS Vegetto was superior to Boo and it's stated Blue Vegetto is around Beerus' strength.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:53 pm

1. Filler feat

2. It wans't that impressive considering all it did was create lighitng and made the sky darker. A single punch in the face was still strong enough to stop it.

3. Beerus would beat Buuhan just by picking his nose.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:29 pm

I know it's a filler feat, the argument was due to filler the DbZ anime and GT have characters that are Zeno level and up.l because Xeno is the only confirmed universe buster.

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:47 pm

Whoever you're arguing with is either grossly ill-informed, or just flat-out trolling.

In BoG, Goku himself confirmed that not even fusion would be enough to defeat Beerus(who was only using a micro-fraction of his power at the time.) IOW, Beerus(100%) >>>>>>>>>>>> Beerus(massively suppressed) > Vegetto >> Boohan.

As for anyone from Z or GT being Zen-Oh level, that is even more comical. No other character in the history of the lore has proven remotely capable of universe-busting with the sheer ease that Zen-Oh has demonstrated(the guy literally just has to close his hand, and *poof*, the universe is gone.) Moreover, Zen-Oh doesn't just destroy the universe, he erases/nullifies it from existence entirely -- something that, again, we've never seen from any other character, ever. There's a reason why even Destroyers shit their pants in his presence.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:20 pm

Why exactly start a thread about some misinformed person on the internet posting a misinformed opinion on Boohan's strength? I don't mean to sound snarky or rude, but this would probably be better suited in the non-thread worthy discussion.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rafa Fast » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:46 pm

Galan007 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:47 pm In BoG, Goku himself confirmed that not even fusion would be enough to defeat Beerus(who was only using a micro-fraction of his power at the time.) IOW, Beerus(100%) >>>>>>>>>>>> Beerus(massively suppressed) > Vegetto >> Boohan.
O_O My bad, I can't rememeber that at all, in which version(s) of BoG he said that?
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.

Galan007
Regular

Post by Galan007 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:44 am

Rafa Fast wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:46 pm O_O My bad, I can't rememeber that at all, in which version(s) of BoG he said that?
In both the original BoG film and the DBS retelling.

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rafa Fast » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:08 am

Galan007 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:44 am
Rafa Fast wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:46 pm O_O My bad, I can't rememeber that at all, in which version(s) of BoG he said that?
In both the original BoG film and the DBS retelling.
Rewatched both 300 times, my memory is rotten, thanks.
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:08 pm

That would imply Vegetto is stronger than Beerus, and that is OBVIOUSLY untrue, given that Beerus is kind of MEANT to be unbeatable by Goku and Vegeta (as well as their fusion) for the foreseeable future.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:33 am

So now the argument is Super scales to Kai and the manga only not the orginal DBZ anime.