SSG Trunks in Super?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kappa
Not-So-Newbie

SSG Trunks in Super?

Post by Kappa » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:37 pm

Would you guys like to see SSG Trunks in Super?

I personally want him to get SSG because it's my favorite form and Trunks looks awesome with it (in Heroes).
Last edited by Kappa on Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Re: SSG Trunks in Super?

Post by super michael » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:10 pm

Vegeta should have taken Trunks to the ROSAT and teach him about God Ki. They could have performed the SSG Ritual, so Trunks can experienced said form and God Ki, then train to gain it permanent.

Kappa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kappa » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:33 pm

super michael wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:10 pm Vegeta should have taken Trunks to the ROSAT and teach him about God Ki. They could have performed the SSG Ritual, so Trunks can experienced said form and God Ki, then train to gain it permanent.
I agree man. That would be cool.

Alkiser
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alkiser » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:29 pm

Kappa wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:37 pm Would you guys like to see SSG Trunks in Super?

I personally want him to get SSG because it's my favorite form and Trunks looks awesome with it (in Heroes).

Depends on which

If Future then why not, plus in Heroes he had a cool design, if about the present one, somehow I don't see how he is going to reach this level since no one more serious wants to train him and he is pushed back at least from TOP.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:35 pm

Alkiser wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:29 pm
Kappa wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:37 pm Would you guys like to see SSG Trunks in Super?

Depends on which

If Future then why not, plus in Heroes he had a cool design, if about the present one, somehow I don't see how he is going to reach this level since no one more serious wants to train him and he is pushed back at least from TOP.
I guess the "SSJ bargain sale" is over after Buu arc :lol:
So I don't even expect Kid Trunks, or Goten for that matter, to go anywhere further.
But might be interesting for Future Trunks to go further or getting some new form similar to what Gohan and Piccolo got in the Super Hero.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Kappa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kappa » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:28 pm

Alkiser wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:29 pm

Depends on which

I meant present Trunks. If something bad happens to Trunks or someone close to him, it could motivate him to get stronger. And maybe he could ask Gohan to train him.