What is the strongest beings that humans can create?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

What is the strongest beings that humans can create?

Post by Seekeroftruth » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:31 pm

Humans may very well be the most dangerous race in the entire Dragon Ball universe. Now, while humans may not be the most physically capable race, it can be said that through ingenuity, they can exceed other races which includes the Saiyans. For example, Dr. Gero with his brilliant mind alone was able to create three lifeforms who exceeded the legendary Super saiyan warrior; once thought as unbeatable.

In addition to this, humans have also created the time machine which encroaches on the power of the gods. A feat that both Beerus and Zamasu condemned as blasphemous.

Fast forward into DB: Super and Dr. Geo's grandson, Dr. Hedo, was able to create three artificial beings that exceeded most gods in the dragon ball universe. One of these being, Cell max, at full strength was said to be so strong that DB: Super Broly.

One can infer that if Broly is stronger than ToP Jiren, who in tern is said to be stronger than Belmond, then Cell max would fall within the realm of the god of destructions. This means that cell max could very well be equal or even greater than beerus the destroyer.

With that said, one has to wonder what humans could make if the best scientific minds got together. So I'll like to ask each of you on your opinion on what is the most powerful being that humans can artificially create in your opinion? Follow up question, with the aid of technology, how powerful do you think humans can make themselves?

LoganForkHands73
Advanced Regular

Re: What is the strongest beings that humans can create?

Post by LoganForkHands73 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:01 pm

Boring answer, but they can create whatever the plot demands. There are only two semi-plausible explanations for why the Gamma Twins and Cell Max are as ridiculously powerful as they are: 1. Dr. Hedo is supposedly much smarter than Dr. Gero (in all fairness, his tech and gadgets look more sophisticated than his grandfather's), and 2. Dr. Hedo had the full resources of the Red Ribbon Army at his disposal. It's really no less of a stretch than Gero making beyond Super Saiyan-level Androids in his cave, but we buy it.

I have a feeling that Cell Max represented the pinnacle of genetic engineering in Dragon Ball's version of Earth. With some more fine tuning from Hedo, he would've been stronger than Broly which, as you say, puts him in a similar region to Jiren and the Gods of Destruction. He's also compared to Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan, three of the most powerful characters in the setting. If Hedo had no moral restraint in building Cell Max, he would've also removed the intentional design flaws and possibly given him Cell's limitless regenerative ability.

In terms of how far humans could augment themselves, I reckon Hedo could also do a better job of that than Gero. Considering that Android #17 was hanging out with gods (controversial but true), Hedo could probably boost someone like Kuririn beyond even that.

SonTao

Post by SonTao » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:12 pm

Seekeroftruth wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:31 pm Humans may very well be the most dangerous race in the entire Dragon Ball universe. Now, while humans may not be the most physically capable race, it can be said that through ingenuity, they can exceed other races which includes the Saiyans. For example, Dr. Gero with his brilliant mind alone was able to create three lifeforms who exceeded the legendary Super saiyan warrior; once thought as unbeatable.

In addition to this, humans have also created the time machine which encroaches on the power of the gods. A feat that both Beerus and Zamasu condemned as blasphemous.

Fast forward into DB: Super and Dr. Geo's grandson, Dr. Hedo, was able to create three artificial beings that exceeded most gods in the dragon ball universe. One of these being, Cell max, at full strength was said to be so strong that DB: Super Broly.

One can infer that if Broly is stronger than ToP Jiren, who in tern is said to be stronger than Belmond, then Cell max would fall within the realm of the god of destructions. This means that cell max could very well be equal or even greater than beerus the destroyer.

With that said, one has to wonder what humans could make if the best scientific minds got together. So I'll like to ask each of you on your opinion on what is the most powerful being that humans can artificially create in your opinion? Follow up question, with the aid of technology, how powerful do you think humans can make themselves?
I'd say the strongest being they could possibly make depends on what they have in stock. I think if we wanted to make the strongest being in Dragon Ball... get Hedo to develop a being similar to Cell. Not Cell Max, but Cell. Cell Max lacked the ability to regenerate and his explosion radius was far smaller (likely a choice to make sure the planet didn't blow up). So let's say Hedo just does Cell Max 2.0. Or hell, maybe he decides to make Gamma 3. In order to say it's the best of humanity though, we gotta throw Bulma in there to help develop this creature. Oh, and don't forget the D.N.A samples from the original Cell. Though, let's say Beerus's D.N.A and Broly are tossed in too. Data is taken in from the more recent battles / recordings they may have on hand from the Beast Gohan vs. Cell Max battle.

So boom, you basically have Cell / Cell Max 2.0 / Gamma 3, with all updated logs on prior battles + new D.N.A samples. Meaning this fella is absolutely BUSTED. Maybe Goku and Vegeta told Hedo and Bulma about Frieza's new forms / his insane potential so they turn up Frieza's cells a bit more but tone down the psychopathy. Gotta make sure this guy is nice after all.

I'd say that depending on how this fella is trained and raised, our hypothetical Cell Max 2.0 / Gamma 3 would be around Frieza Black's level if not below it. Think of when Gero saw the Saiyan Saga tapes and made beings based on that so strong they could eclipse Goku's Super Saiyan state. Gamma 3 / Cell Max 2.0 would be a similar case, capable of taking on Frieza Black, but still lesser than Beerus (maybe).

If we're talking humans augmented into Androids, it'd be a similar case. Viewing logs based on the DBS:SH events, you could augment a random dude into the levels of... I want to say maybe SSG Goku from the same movie? Maybe high enough to get to Orange Piccolo's level. But if you used the same data / logs and augmented a martial artist like Krillin or Then, you'd make a literal MONSTER. Far above Frieza Black, god knows how strong they'd be.

In short, you'd get some CRAZY stuff.
Gohan is a neeeeerd.

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:03 pm

Beerus: I want to fight a Super Saiyan God because there's no one else who can compete with me.

Goku & friends: yeah let's do this mystic ritual we didn't even know about until now.

Hedo: hold my beer (no pun intended).

It doesn't really make sense.

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:39 am

You forgot to mention krillin for a human he is very strong and he was created by humans... if you know what I meam :wink: